I don't know how they do it!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
linda1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I don't know how they do it!

Post by linda1111 »

Do you ever get in your car and find the radio station turned to a upbeat Christian station? This has happened to me for years, I get in my car turn on a station I like, usually mild rock, and go in a store for an hour, or wherever, come back, get in the car turn the radio on and the station is changed, invariably to a christian rock station or some other religious station! I just leave it there after awhile, they are funny, aren't they, those angels!! :kiss:

Love,
Linda
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: I don't know how they do it!

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Linda! Sometimes, I'll get in my car, and say to myself (or them), "Okay, tell me something I need to hear".....and, of course, the words to a song that's on will always be something I need to hear. Yes, it's amazing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi Clare,
funny I do the same. I've also muttered (so that people don't look at my funny
if I speak aloud) when I go into the library ..."Guide me to what I need to read"
or a congregation of people..."Tell me who I should meet."
I generally take genuine interest in listening of people's experiences & usually find some beads of new knowledge at a minimum. Though sometimes, it can be draining.
Most times, I'm trying to find out (especially with boring-looking or unassuming people) as to what talents do they have..or what they can do that I can't.
Again, I usually learn something.

Love & Blessings,
-K-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kenz, isn't it amazing how the "words" we need to hear are in a book or a movie, or a song! There is no such thing as coincidence. These guys love us and it's absolutely amazing!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Where I live there are many Christian stations. I too have enjoyed listening to some of the music on those stations. However I have noticed that after the music stops that I have to turn the station. Many of these stations have talk shows that are more geared towards expressing a political agenda than they are teaching anything worth listening to. I usually wind up turning the channel or I will get very angry and any good I got from the music is gone.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I don't know how they do it but so glad they do. I get my angel help in practical ways, especially when I'm doing job that are far too strenuous for me (not very big girl you see). My latest was repotting a very large rhoderdendron into a huge pot and I had no idea how I was going to get it out of one pot and into the new one. So, I called on my angels for help and help they did. The plant came out of the original pot in one go and lay on the ground. Great start so next to get it into the new pot. I lifted the thing onto a chair and then lifted it into the new where it landed dead centre. I tell you it was such a smooth operation and I know't I wasn't on my own when I did. My sister couldn't believe her eyes when she saw what I'd done. Oh the stories I could tell! :bana:
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Ang,
That is very cool Ang! I know what you mean about the stories you could tell, me too, some of mine are hard to believe because angels can and will do very amazing things! All you have to do is ask, and believe, they are always there for you.
Love,
Linda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love to hear your all's stories...keep em coming guys! :D They also provide some good lessons for me...like this one...asking for celestial help at times instead of subbornly bullying ahead on my own at these overwhelming tasks. :shock:
Good one Ang! Thanks for sharing! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Hello guys
Sometimes when it doesn't occur to me to ask and things go pearshaped, I get irritated with myself and think - now why didn't I ask my angels??? Mostly I do though, especially if the task is difficult. Love it :D