Guardian angels saved me from certain death

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
AquarianRenegade
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Guardian angels saved me from certain death

Post by AquarianRenegade »

almost 4 years ago when I was 17 and misguided i definitely had a guardian angel save me even though i wasn't aware of it at the time. Being in highschool and wanting every person i met to like me i followed what was "cool". And that led me to getting a cool looking car instead of a practical or safe one. :bike: I had a 2 seat hondal del sol which had cosmetic changes to it and was lowered. I focused on the outward image of the car instead of how it drove or how safe it was. Even though i had 2 seats i frequently packed 3 people into my car. (not very safe at all :duh ) That being said it was quite a quick car weighing practically nothing. Ofcourse the "cool" thing to do was drive fast and race other similar cars (very dangerous :duh ) Well one day after it rained a great deal i was driving with 2 of my friends in the car to meet up with some other friends at a movie theater. There is a freeway that twists into the downtown area of Tacoma and i frequently used it to get onto I-5. This day another car revved their engine and flashed their lights to race which i complied. There were no other cars on the road but us and we were both driving 100 mph+ (so stupid :shock: ) before the end of the short "free way" it splits into 2 left for south and right for north. it became an unofficial finish line we went right and the other car went left. I was still going over 100 mph and this is where the road curves right and then left. I was in control one sec and the next second my car started to hydroplane and slide slightly to the right at around 100 mph i felt like i was helpless and about to kill myself and 2 of my good friends over something so stupid. once the car caught traction we were thrown into a uncontrolled spin. I wasnt thinking but just reacting and started to counter steer right then left then right as my car spun in circles still going extremely fast to the right and then left and right many times over. On the left was a concrete wall and on the right was a cliff. I remember coming within inches of smashing into the wall and inches of going off the cliff. After what felt like forever i lost enough speed and my final circle i had practically came to a stop but hit the back end quite gently into the concrete wall which stopped us completely. It did a lot of cosmetic damage to the car but i was able to drive away. (definitely a reminder not to take such extreme risks) The shock didn't hit me for a few minutes. If i had hit the wall any sooner i wouldnt be here today and neither would my friends or at the very least we would have all been injured. Now that i'm wiser i know i had a lot of help from some celestial friends that day. :bana: They helped me survive through the arrogant and invincible feeling you have at 17. Needless to say nowadays i don't drive like a maniac. i'm ever thankul and have extreme love for my guardian angels :loves i would like to nominate them for like a angelic medal of honor or something like that :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Re: Guardian angels saved me from certain death

Post by Sandy »

Hello Aquarian Renegade,

Firstly I would like to say hello to you because I don't think I have met you yet. :hithere Secondly, WOW!!!...thank goodness you have fast flying angels. :D I'm more then thrilled that you survived what could have easily been a horrendous accident with much heart ache attached for all those you love. But I must admit that I have been guilty of making some pretty rediculous decisions too where safety was concerned. I was fortunate in those young years and luckily saw something that took the flash out of my young and speedy "sails." before something disasterous happened. Hmmm of course I may have gone a bit overboard the other way though... sort of drive like my great-great grandma (when I drive...long story there...) and she drove a horse and buggy. :shock:

Anyway, just wanted you to know I enjoyed your life story and I suspect you make your angels proud of you every day. :happy

Love and God bless,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Aquarian Renegade
I was sitting on the edge of my seat...reading about your very near brush with disaster. Welcome to our message board. :hithere Angels are most likely helping us at times we don't even realise danger is around...
Love lilly xox :bike:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
johbo
New Friend

Post by johbo »

I do believe my guardian Angel saved me twice. Both times in my car. I fell asleep and woke up driving off the road on the side of a hill going very fast. All of a sudden my car was lifted up and set down gently on the road. I felt like I was in a cartoon. The other time I feel asleep again and woke up right before I went off the road. Everything was in slow motion. I had time to apply the break and I hit the only bolder for miles. On either side of the bolder was a 100 foot drop. They were widening the road. My car was demolished. I was unhurt. Not wearing a seat belt and in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. A stranger stopped and helped me. I was afraid he meant to do me harm. He brought me to a inn and I spent the night there.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Johbo,

Amazing! :shock: It certainly does sound like you have been blessed with angelic help! I'm glad you lived through these close calls and are able to share these experiences with others. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.