sightings - cave of Virgin Mary - Ambarawa / Indonesia

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
epsilon
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

sightings - cave of Virgin Mary - Ambarawa / Indonesia

Post by epsilon »

Dear Friends,

Last year there was very surprising event for catholic community in Indonesia. We think it's a miracle! A spirit present itself and caught on camera. This happened in Ambarawa, Central Java province - Indonesia, on April 2009. The spirit very much look like an Angel and Virgin Mary.

I never seen any spirit sightings this clear before. What do you think? :)

Love,

Martina
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: sightings - cave of Virgin Mary - Ambarawa / Indonesia

Post by Geoff »

Dear Martina,

I am always suspicious when Angels have "wings" Because they dont, simply because they don't "fly". Photoshop can do amazing things, and unless you KNOW that it was not so, I would be suspicious.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
epsilon
New Friend

Post by epsilon »

Hello Geoff :)

Thank you for ur comments. Most of the angel sightings pictures i've seen before, the angels / spirit looked like tiny white & shiny spots, lights, but never in obvious forms (like the one in my previous post) ..But then again, my knowledge is till very limited so I really appreciate comments and enlightenment from other people :D

Unfortunately, the photo is already been edited so we couldn't trace it's originality. From the stories that spread on the mailing list, the photo was taken by a young man who were taking pictures of his friends praying in front of the cave. He kept the photos for a while because he felt it would shake his own faith (because he's a Moslem). But after consulting with several friends and religious leader, he finally had the courage to show the pictures to public.

Cheers ;)

Martina.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Geoff wrote:Dear Martina,

I am always suspicious when Angels have "wings" Because they dont, simply because they don't "fly". Photoshop can do amazing things, and unless you KNOW that it was not so, I would be suspicious.

love,
Geoff.
Me too, however, perhaps this Being of light made Themselves appear with wings because so many folk think of them with wings? My daughter told me when she was very little: "Angels don't have wings mama!" quite out of the blue. My Guides always had no wings too.

Personally, I really like this picture. See the column of light, that alone looks authentic to me because when I had a group healing, that's just how the healers looked, the same, but without the wings. On close inspection, those wings do look a tad fake, but the light not.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
indi7
New Friend

Post by indi7 »

It seems a little fake to me. I wonder why people would bother to do such a thing? :?:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

indi7 wrote:It seems a little fake to me. I wonder why people would bother to do such a thing? :?:
We had a guy here in Sydney, claimed his walls were leaking some holy stuff. Its all beyond me why folks do that.

love,
Geoff
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

Geoff wrote:
indi7 wrote:It seems a little fake to me. I wonder why people would bother to do such a thing? :?:
We had a guy here in Sydney, claimed his walls were leaking some holy stuff. Its all beyond me why folks do that.

love,
Geoff
Geoff you've only got to have a look at some of the stuff on YouTube .... that place is full of people making stuff like that , i think they have to much time on there hands :roll:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Macker wrote: Geoff you've only got to have a look at some of the stuff on YouTube .... that place is full of people making stuff like that , i think they have to much time on there hands :roll:
Well I suppose we also have one worse that that. A fellow going around with "Mary Magdalene", saying he is Jesus. And, he's not locked up, so far. Has quite a few followers. Charismatic, good looking, touches all their emotional buttons.

Sigh,

love,
Geoff.
indi7
New Friend

Post by indi7 »

Yes I have seen that guy with the oil weeping through his walls on the news. He was also recently in the courts. :roll: What is wrong with some people??
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Indi7,
I saw on the news that you guys have been hit hard by some nasty storms recently. Hope all is well. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
indi7
New Friend

Post by indi7 »

:hithere Thanks for your kind words Sandy. Yes we are fine, but what an intense storm. It was so sudden also. I hope life is treating you well, regards Indi ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Indi, We saw pictures of it on TV. Wow! the golf ball size hail was something to see. Glad you're okay! We're all good here. Been a real interesting day, though. Our yard was invaded by chickens! Well, just two, :lol: but for me it was a rare treat here in the suburbs. They seemed to be real friendly little things and I had a nice chicken coop design in mind when their rightful owners showed up to claim them. :( ah well... it wasn't meant to be.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Alica1979
New Friend

Post by Alica1979 »

Maybe the man that took photo felt that Angels were suppose to have wings and added them to help people believe. I don't know. Looks a bit fake to me. The vatican pic is more convincing. Merely my opinion.
“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble
AJ

Post by AJ »

It is funny that I was coming into this section of the board to post a question about mary appiritions and what do you know there is a topic about it. Got to love synchronicity!

Any way yesterday I came across an author of a book talking about Mary appiritions over history and some of them being witnessed by 500,000 plus over multiple days. Well he was talking about a famous account back in 1963 in Egypt where she appeared for many many days over and around this church. I went looking on youtube and apparently she appeared just last December at an Orthodox Christian Church in Cairo (there was also a light dove that manifested over the crowd and flew all around to people's wonderment). This story and event was well documented and even covered on a lot of arab television stations. I am attaching links to both videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sSiXjXG9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATDmLuDQYRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWY7ZqXt6Jg

What I am wondering is what do you all think of all this. Do these types of events truly happen? Is it the blessed Mother or a Midwayer or Angel or some kind of spirit that comes forward to heal and to spread love? I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. All I know is they videos and stories make me very happy when I hear them or see them. The truth bells really go off.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi AJ! I know that you grew up Catholic (as did I). I always had a "connection" with Mary. When I had my "awakening" regarding organized religion, I meditated and asked about truth. What I'm thinking is that she symbolizes the "female/mother" part of our loving God/Spirit, etc. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here. But, I would be very interested to hear what other people might think.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AJ wrote:What I am wondering is what do you all think of all this. Do these types of events truly happen? Is it the blessed Mother or a Midwayer or Angel or some kind of spirit that comes forward to heal and to spread love? I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. All I know is they videos and stories make me very happy when I hear them or see them. The truth bells really go off.
Dear Aj,

Here is Mary on one of them:
Mary wrote:I wish to answer D___'s question which he passes along from L___, regarding the miracle of Fatima, and I will assure you that I was, indeed, present when this event took place. As for why the event occurred to begin with, the world situation made it necessary to produce evidence, as promised by me to the children, to call into being certain formations to be witnessed by the large number of people gathered to see the event. These energies used by the angels to produce this light, taken by some to be another star, were not so difficult to produce due to the faith demonstrated by many of the people gathered. For faith is what drew many to come and witness the event, faith in the promise of God through me that He would speak to His children.
You can read the whole thing here: http://new-birth.net/contemporary/ar20.htm

I know that medium personally, and she is regularly in contact with Mary.

love,
Geoff
AJ

Post by AJ »

Thanks Geoff. That was awesome. I guess if she chose to come then, then she can come other times as well.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm going to share with you my "Mary" story. I was 38 years old and have always wanted to be a mother. I had a lot of trouble getting pregnant or keeping pregnancies. I started asking for help from Mary. I figured she was a mother, then she would understand my yearning. I got pregnant, kept the pregnancy, and my son, Daniel, was born 10 days early on August 15th. That is Mary's feast day in the Catholic church. I thought that was an interesting synchronicity. Two years later, my daughter, Emily, was born on July 26th. I didn't find out until years later that she was born on the Catholic church's feast of St. Ann (who, in the Bible, is Mary's mother). Okay....so maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I just thought that there was a "sign" that my prayers for being a mother were answered. I'm sure skeptics would say it was a coincidence. Anyway, my children are gifts to me.

Love, Clare
AJ

Post by AJ »

For some reason Mary has really been on my mind as of late a lot. At night time after stories with Makayla, I turn off the lights and say 3 prayers then she goes to bed. Last night something different happened in the routine. For some reason I chose to do different prayers mainly the Hail Mary to start but this time I sang it to her in a soft voice. She closed her eyes, and put her hands together in the form of prayer and just swayed her head back in forth. In the middle of the prayer, out of nowhere she says to me in a soft voice, with her eyes still closed and her head still swaying, "It's working Dad, it's working". This gave me chills and put a huge smile on my face and have no idea what she meant by that but it was powerful and wonderful. She has never said something like that to me before. It is amazing the connection the young ones have. She is not even 3 yet. After the Hail Mary I sang the Lord's Prayer and again she did the same thing and said the same thing.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Goosebumps, AJ! Our children are so intuitive. I wish that the "outside" world wouldn't quash their spirituality as so often happens.

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh me too! I've got goosebumps all over me after reading your post AJ. :sunflower: We can learn so much from our children! :D ( or of course, our dear friend's children. ;) )
Hugs,
Sandy
artdreamer
Old Friend

Post by artdreamer »

It may be that angels have no wings, but in art if you are drawing and you make the wings, it is clear to everyone that this creature is an angel and not human.
With Love,
Jeanne

Wat echt bij je hoort kun je niet verliezen...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jeanne,
Yes, that would be an interesting challenge for an artist to depict an angel and one that can be recognized as such without wings...
Love,
Sandy
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

Petra, you are absolutely right about angels sometimes appearing as we expect them to...not only did the archangel Michael appear to me with huge and tremendous wings, his were capped with GORGEOUS peacock feathers! It was nothing less than glorious and rapturous to be in his presence, (a feeling that stayed with me for weeks), although I was gasping for breath at the same time!

I was also visited as a very young child by an angel who sat on the edge of my bed with translucent rainbow wings that were curled around and around sort of like a nautilus shell, and I could see through them, and they rustled slightly like the crinoline I wore on my first communion when she leaned forward to caress my brow.

("crinoline," I know, I am truly dating myself here, but it's true, I did wear one that shining day, and I had the biggest most gaudiest tiara that I got to pick out myself, heh heh)

:queen:
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

[quote="AJ"]Any way yesterday I came across an author of a book talking about Mary appiritions over history and some of them being witnessed by 500,000 plus over multiple days. Well he was talking about a famous account back in 1963 in Egypt where she appeared for many many days over and around this church. I went looking on youtube and apparently she appeared just last December at an Orthodox Christian Church in Cairo (there was also a light dove that manifested over the crowd and flew all around to people's wonderment). This story and event was well documented and even covered on a lot of arab television stations.

AJ, I have viewed this video, many, many times, and it never fails to fill me with the most glorious rapture, very similar to how I felt when Michael appeared to me in 2002.

I wear a brown scapular and say rosaries for people I see everywhere, regularly and it fills me with rapture also to do this for others in need...antiquated rituals, I know, but it's hard to take the Catholic School out of the Girl, let alone the Woman.

Anything I do on behalf of others fills me with this feeling I can only adequately describe as rapture. This morning, I saw the usual homeless guy just waking up in his sleeping bag on the sidewalk. He's a very large fellow, in his 50's with long tangled gray-streaked blond hair and beard, always wearing full sweats no matter how hot it is, always quite taciturn but has a quiet dignity that commands respect, at least from me...I always nod when I walk by. One morning, he was up earlier than usual, folding his sleeping bag, and there were three smaller forms in sleeping bags at his feet, all you could see of their occupants was long, blond hair: three teen girls, probably runaways. In this town of shameless conspicuous consumption, there are few places for girls like this to safely go. He was standing guard over them while they slept on the sidewalk on Van Nuys Boulevard in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. I stopped, looked at them then looked up at him, he watching me stoically, and I said, "Chivalry is not dead," and he smiled at me for the first and only time since. An unlikely angel? Not.
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.