sightings - cave of Virgin Mary - Ambarawa / Indonesia

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: sightings - cave of Virgin Mary - Ambarawa / Indonesia

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Val, you wrote:
One morning, he was up earlier than usual, folding his sleeping bag, and there were three smaller forms in sleeping bags at his feet, all you could see of their occupants was long, blond hair: three teen girls, probably runaways. In this town of shameless conspicuous consumption, there are few places for girls like this to safely go. He was standing guard over them while they slept on the sidewalk on Van Nuys Boulevard in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. I stopped, looked at them then looked up at him, he watching me stoically, and I said, "Chivalry is not dead," and he smiled at me for the first and only time since. An unlikely angel? Not.
:love When you see him next give him a *mental* hug and kiss from me, would you? Or a real one if you really like?
That's one of the most moving things I've heard in a long while and it's put all my
petty ruminating lately to shame. Those poor girls. I'll pray for them all...Ah, that
sounds a little crappy and sanctimonious, but I shall anyway.

(Big gaudy tiara eh? LOL! I had to wear one at a wedding but somehow...erm..lost it! and the tiara, :lol: )

Love Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

I don't think he'd welcome a hug, but I was thinking that a discreetly-placed basket of strawberries from our farmer's market on Thursdays might cheer him up a little.
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

valorousflame777 wrote:I don't think he'd welcome a hug, but I was thinking that a discreetly-placed basket of strawberries from our farmer's market on Thursdays might cheer him up a little.
Yes, good idea and probably more welcome? (That sounds a bit bad, doesn't it?
But it's not meant to be)

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

No, not bad if what he prefers is important. I've got five kitties at home to hug. :cat:
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.
desaint
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by desaint »

Dear all, i m a newbie. i have a brother who had ever an apparition of an angel. well, at least that was what he told me. he had sort of an "enlightenment" after fasting for 40 days during last Easter. It was when he prayed of St Michael Angel prayer that he was "visited" by this "angel". It was a dark angel with wings. My brother was terrified, so terrified that he concluded the "angel" was not a good angel as this spirit created fear. So my brother was sort of "woken up". The point is an angel with WINGS. The Bible say so.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear desaint,

welcome.
If you WANT your angels to have wings, that is how you will see them. Because they can do that. But they have no need of wings. They don't "fly". And fear in dealing with discarnates is not a good thing. Although its natural.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.