"Blind Tom" Could See!!!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

"Blind Tom" Could See!!!

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Family,

I love you so much and when I am away from the board I feel you !!!! :loves :sunflower: Thank God For You! :sunny

I am touched to Tears, because I come to tell you of a man named Thomas Bethune also known as Thomas Wiggins
also known as "Blind Tom" :sunny: and we met quite unexpectedly of course! hehehe One video showed up on a youtube sidesearch!
(1849 - 1908)

I have only known Tom for about 3 days, and I cannot stop thinking of him! WE MET!!! lol :loves :loves :loves

He was an autistic savant born into slavery in 1849, Georgia, USA..... At around 4 they know Tom has a gift of music when after never touching a piano they awoke to hear him playing!!! He composed some of the most profoundly beautiful music, and could learn anything almost instantaneously! lol The people of the day were amazed to say the least.... Tom travelled the world making money for his Master in a world of his OWN with God!!!!!! When the people clapped, Tom got up and did the same!!!!! Clapped and danced on the stage!!!! He Loved Vibration!!!!! :loves

Tom absolutely LOVED nature, especially the birds, the wind, the trees, and could mimmick any sounds !!!! :sunflower: Even play the sound of wind on the piano! lol :loves :loves He would, as a child, even, go dancing out in the yard with hands in the air listening in PURE JOY and then come in, sit at the piano and compose, saying this is what he heard from the birds, etc!! WOW I am forever grateful to find Tom!!! I cannot say in words :kiss: And written is that Tom spoke to "Unseen Friends" Celestian Artisans??? :kiss:

Please take the time to read and be inspired by our Dear Friend and Brother Tom!!! :love :love :love God Bless You Tom!!! You Touched soooo many the world round!!!! :loves :loves

There are downloads at the bottom of the link! http://www.twainquotes.com/archangels.html

LOVE LOVE LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

God Bless, We are One!! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: "Blind Tom" Could See!!!

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks for sharing that Tannis, it touched my heart.

Love you, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
AquarianRenegade
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: "Blind Tom" Could See!!!

Post by AquarianRenegade »

thanks for sharing that. He was a muse on earth transmiting the harmony of God :loves