Dare to know our true Self

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dare to know our true Self

Post by Twinstars »

We are told we are each a miniature copy of a great and wondrous universe.
We know we are a physical body with our many various parts, organs, and fluids all working together as units of the whole.
We know we also are a mental body that functions as the conscious mind in the physical and in the spiritual as the subconscious mind.
We know we are a Spiritual body that may act independently of the others in order to seek, through meditation and prayer, to make contact with the Creator that we may one day be one with Him. Three bodies in one with their attributes and connections so closely associated that what affects one effects the other two.
The physical body requires a normal, mostly alkaline, diet to function normally. Too many carbohydrates with white bread and starches, and an excess of sweets and sugars is said to produce a reaction that is bad for the body, lowering the immune system, causing stuffiness, colds and flu.
Fried foods, red meats, and most oils are said to also cause a condition that is bad for the body and has been linked to intestinal disorders, stomach ulcers and mouth sores.
And what of the trained athlete who wins, and in so doing celebrates by ingesting copious amounts of alcohol or drugs? Suddenly the well-trained physical is not feeling so physical.
The mental body, the seat of the five senses, with its cerebrospinal and sympathetic nervous systems controls the actions of the physical body. It wonders at times why it thought or acted in a specific way and manner, not understanding itself. It knows alcohol, drugs, anger, doubt, fear, pride, prejudice, hate, selfishness and dis-ease are not only bad for the physical, but also are known Spiritual killers. It knows that through lack of coordination, or by it’s own attitude and actions it may bring distress not only to the physical, and spiritual, but also to itself. It knows "A house divided against itself will not stand." And it knows that a correcting is in order, so time after time it revs up to bring physical, mental, and spiritual back to a nearer normal functioning by seeking help from outside of itself. So when will it finally begin to train to keep its house in order? When it is either inspired by love or impelled through discomfort to do so.
The Spiritual body, the subconscious mind, is that part of us who sees all that we see, hears all that we hear, and knows all that we know. It is the result of what has been built over the ages from the many various influences that we, as individuals, have attracted to, and for our individual development since our very creation as a soul. We are the sum total of all of its experience as a soul, and it is up to us to dare to know our true self as the Universe knows us. No longer for the gratifying of selfish desires, or just to see if we really can, but for our soul’s development. As an advocate, working along side the emissaries of Light and Life as a sign to any and all who have lost their way, as so many of us have lost our way from time to time through fear and doubt. And to fulfill our purpose for which we came into being, to develop our ability to comprehend and to Love one another.
As He has promised, if we will open our minds and hearts, He will enter in, and He will abide with us. How do we open our heart and mind? By way of prayer and meditation. How do we pray? We pray audibly because sound vibration stimulates the senses and arouses the psychic forces. Meditation focuses the psychic forces. Not meditating on, or for selfish desires, or to be unselfish, but that our whole desire is for the help of others, to be a channel of blessings to someone else with total desire-less-ness of mind for our self. That is when we truly begin to receive.

Love and Light to All,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

That is a lot of good food for thought! (pun slightly intended lol)

It brings to mind a question - If we are all part of one higher collective energy (God), would it be selfish to heal one's self?

I have a chronic condition. This condition has led me to 2 dear friends with the same condition (via the internet). The 3 of us frequently arrange a time to meditate all at the same time to (try to) send healing to others (better at it some days than others). At one point we discovered that we had all thought about healing ourselves, but dismissed the idea as selfish. Finally one day we convinced ourselves that to heal ourselves was not selfish but of benefit to all we are connected to. We did all experience several days of feeling as though we had been healed, but then it came back.

I believe this is a function of subconscious mind believing healing one's self is selfish. Or perhaps this condition is something my subconscious or higher self has chosen as part of my life path.

Oh - I don't know :lol: Any thoughts?

Sammy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Sammy, Happy Anniversary. :kiss:

In the words of Forrest Gump, "Thoought?" :scratch: Okay, I'll give it a go. What I think is,

Three of you joined together through sincerity of purpose at a given period is good, so long as you don’t become dependent upon Each Other for healing. Our coming together should be our way of imitating Him, a living example, believing we are doing His work. Praying for each other when we come together, believing we are doing something original. All healing comes from Him.
The combination of prayer and meditation raises our vibration, puts us in attunement with the spiritual forces. What He said, "Where two or three are joined together in one purpose, I am there", we know this as Union of purpose; it gives us the opportunity for expression of the soul. And the prayers of the righteous shall save many. He knows what we need before we do, which does not mean we cannot talk to him and Point To Where It Hurts. Here Father, here, here, and here, Expecting He will hear us. If, of course, that is your desire.

I hope this helps. If there is any way I may be of service...

Love, Light and Peace be with you,
John.
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Wow, thanks John, really enjoyed your post... you are a gifted writer.. indeed.... :sunny:

Lot's of love,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Thank you, John ~ what a wonderful post. You are a blessing.

Sammy ~ I do not believe that we are meant to be sick. I believe that our Creator, who is pure love, wants for all of us to be well, in body mind and spirit. If our Creator did not want us to be well and healed, why would He have inspired so many wonderful messengers of love, like Louise Hay and Esther and Jerry Hicks, etc, etc, to write books that help and inspire us ????

Many blessings to you both,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi John - 2 pieces of your reply jumped out at me - I re-read this, it may come across as a bit argumentative; that's not at all how I intend it. I am just sort of analyzing it to try to get it to make sense in my pea brain.
Three of you joined together through sincerity of purpose at a given period is good, so long as you don’t become dependent upon Each Other for healing. ..........."Where two or three are joined together in one purpose, I am there"
When we started "co-meditating" it was purely to send healing to others (not each other), each of us has their own method, but my personal method is to start with prayer asking God to heal a particular person, then thanking him as though it had already been done. I then fall into a meditative state and usually get to see some pretty cool things (images).

Interestingly I have found this works much more reliably when all three of us participate. So on one hand it sounds like we have become dependent on each other, but on the other hand "Where two or three are joined in one purpose, I am there".

You've really got my brain chugging now! Thank you for writing all of this. I find it's just what my spirit needs right now!

Joy - Thank you. I agree with you 100% - that's kind of why I started throwing out these questions. Trying to do some soul searching. Is there some reason (that I am not consciously aware of) that I hold on to the condition rather than be healed...

Much Love,
Sammy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Sammy,
I apologize, I think maybe I could have tried to me more clear. What you wrote originally
We did all experience several days of feeling as though we had been healed, but then it came back.
is what I meant by not becoming dependent on each other for healing. I believe all healing comes from God the Father. And,
If we are all part of one higher collective energy (God), would it be selfish to heal one's self?
Again, I believe all healing comes from God is all. In my thinking, the three of you joined together would be for the purpose of inviting Him in to heal you.

Joy ~ I agree 100% with what you wrote here,
I do not believe that we are meant to be sick. I believe that our Creator, who is pure love, wants for all of us to be well, in body mind and spirit.
Sarah ~ I seriously do not know if gifted is what I am at all, I only know I was visited and told to write, that it is why I was sent here, and, that it is what is expected of me. So I write what comes to mind.
I only know how blessed I feel to be here.

Love and Light,
John
Love All...

sammy

Post by sammy »

Ah - Thank you again John! We do request God to send healing, and have done this for each other. I guess the next question is why did it seem to "fix" me for several weeks, then come back? Do we think that is an issue of the subconscious self?

On another note -

I have a GREAT story!

Last week my best friend told me her mother had some odd symptoms, the ER did an MRI and informed her she had a tumor in her frontal lobe. My meditating cohorts were not available, so I prayed and meditated on my own.

I fell deep asleep - didn't get to see any of my usual fun images of the healing.

My friend's mother has spent the last week at a wonderful hospital in Boston. Lots of tests. Today they got the word that there is NOTHING there!

THANK YOU GOD!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Do we think that is an issue of the subconscious self?
Sounds like a reference to a karmic condition Sammy. And for that I have no answer. When I feel something is perhaps Karmic, I turn to my dreams, which as you may already know is said to be the language of the soul. A direct question to the soul can lead to a series of very vivid dreams. I have been interpreting dreams for enough years to know most people's dreams as both personal and Spiritual. And should be interpreted as such. Although there are many a learned individual who would argue otherwise. As I see it, 6,805,476,029 dreamers can't be wrong.
And I couldn't agree more with you, that is one GREAT outcome for your friend's mother. God is GOOD!!!

Love and Light,
John
Love All...

sammy

Post by sammy »

Karmic! I hadn't thought of that.

As far as my dreams, I don't remember them as frequently as I used to, but when I do dream they are VIVID (as always). Like living another life...major detail (for instance if I were to describe all the intricacies of a dream that felt lasted for an hour, it could take me 3 hours to tell you) , people I don't know in this life have names and clear faces.

Lately my dreams seem to be vivid with detail, but seems like it just general processing of recent events in my life.

I will pay attention to this.

Much Love
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

OOOOH!

What do you think of this theory - it's occurred to me several times over the years -

I have had a wonderful life. No major strife - smooth sailing (knock on wood lol). I've been a stay at home mom, hubby brought home the bacon - I did EVERYTHING else (we're talking painting, yard work etc). Just before I turned 40 and my kids were in their mid and late teens, I found my passion...making jewelry. It was an amazing gift, but one I can't work at very often since this started. I didn't have to be taught anything, and ideas would fall like rain drops when I closed my eyes at night.

I started feeling a bit guilty that I could have so much fun while my hubby worked so hard.

Then a couple we know who had a son the same age as my oldest found out he had leukemia. He eventually died from it.

I have a dear friend whose son fell from a window when he was very young, he was having so many seizures they had to remove half his brain. Actually her entire live is one major struggle after another.

My cousin OD'd on heroine and my aunt found him dead in his bedroom.

The list goes on and on.

I started wondering why I am so lucky to have such an emotionally easy life. Worrying that my turn must be in the lurks. Desperate not to feel that kind of soul stabbing emotional pain.

Could I be "doing this to myself" - How do I explain what I mean...

Like I traded my health to protect my loved ones?

And if this is the case, how do I figure out if I AM doing this to myself?

Sorry, I know I sound a bit crazy...but the thought hit me just after I shut the computer down and I thought you might be able to offer some insight.

Thanks for your thoughts
LOVE
Sammy
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

sammy wrote:
Joy - Thank you. I agree with you 100% - that's kind of why I started throwing out these questions. Trying to do some soul searching. Is there some reason (that I am not consciously aware of) that I hold on to the condition rather than be healed...

Much Love,
Sammy
Sammy ~ I am quite 'new' or 'young' spiritually, I only started on this journey early this year (just before the prompts started for me). There is so much that I have learned, and I am still trying to get my head around some of the concepts like Soul Contracts/Agreements. May I suggest that you ask, during Meditation, if this is a part of your Soul Contract, to deal with this issue, or if it is something that can be healed ?? I believe that all answers are there 'within' us, if we would take the time to listen. You sound like you have deep meditative experiences. My only other suggestion would be to see someone like a a Reiki Practitioner and ask their advice.

Much love to you,
Joy >i<
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

You don't sound the least bit crazy. I once knew a woman who suffered terribly for years with a painful skin disorder that one day just appeared. She sought help far and wide and one day she too came the realization that it might be caused by something from a deeper level of her Self. She found that in this appearance she had become a sensitive, and what she was experiencing was the result of an alergic reaction to something she loved doing. Was it something from a previous appearance? Who knows, but it did finally go away soon after a period of, what she described as, deeper self analysis.
If I'm reading your words correctly it seems what you really are asking is if you might be somehow punishing your self for having a great life when your dear friends and others seemingly do not. If that is the case then perhaps you might consider the fact that your great life might be a result of your individual soul developement. Meaning, your apparent ease in this present experience might, in fact, be a gift from your soul in it's progression.
What you wrote,
I found my passion...making jewelry. It was an amazing gift, but one I can't work at very often since this started. I didn't have to be taught anything, and ideas would fall like rain drops when I closed my eyes at night.
Does seem to have a karmic ring to it. (slight pun returned :) )

Love,
John
Love All...

sammy

Post by sammy »

JOHN!!! KARMIC RING!!!! :lol:

Running out, I have a lot of thoughts on the rest of what you said - I'll get back at ya' later today - Thank you!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi John, Sammy and Joy,
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. My mother told me that when my Grandfather was alive he was very difficult, having been mustard gassed in the war. My Gran suffered with terrible skin rashes and rheumatic pains. After he passed away, her condition vanished. It's very interesting and I'm certainly not saying that the cause of your condition is due to your husband, Sammy. :sword: lol
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
sammy

Post by sammy »

LILLY! ROTFLMAF!!!!

I need a much better smiley than :lol: for that!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi all!

I am still trying to form my thoughts on all of this - not ignoring your wonderful replies...I have a busy day tomorrow, so I'll ponder this over the weekend and try to organize my thoughts.

Thank you all again!

MUCH LOVE!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hoping I can keep short winded here - I think I've been able to condense my thoughts -

John suggested that
perhaps you might consider the fact that your great life might be a result of your individual soul developement. Meaning, your apparent ease in this present experience might, in fact, be a gift from your soul in it's progression.
Not meaning to be difficult, truly looking for advice - if this is correct, which actually I have considered this many times before - sigh, it feels like a trap. Like if I choose to believe this, and my symptoms go away then I fear something terrible will happen to my kids. I don't know how to let go of this fear for my children.

I do think we're on the right track here. Primarily because my brain (or maybe my heart) is fighting tooth and nail to make sure my kids will be ok if I let go of this.

I've had a couple of very nice PM's with some really good advice. I thank you all for caring enough to try to sort this out with me.

One thing that keeps jumping out at me is Fear - fear is our only enemy. What good does fear do. Now I just have to convince my subconscious!

much LOVE!!!
Sammy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Dearest Sammy, "Let go and let God."

LOVE, John

I'm out of here for the weekend. Yayyyyyy.
Love All...

sammy

Post by sammy »

John- Thank you. I will try!

Enjoy your weekend!

LOVE!!!
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

sammy wrote:

One thing that keeps jumping out at me is Fear - fear is our only enemy. What good does fear do. Now I just have to convince my subconscious!
Ah yes, Fear. Speaking from experience, fear can hold us in it's vice like grip and 'cripple' us, if we let it. If we let it.

Fear is a thought and thoughts can be changed.

I recently discovered that fear is a 'habit' (I experienced anxiety). And all habits can be changed. I have broken the habit myself, with the help of a wonderful book, "You Can Heal Your Life", by Louise Hay. This book is a blessing. I recommend it to everyone.

Many blessings,
Joy >i<
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
sammy

Post by sammy »

Joy! I had a PM from another dear member suggesting this book, I just went to amazon.com to look it up and it was rated 4.5 stars - Reviewed by 333 individuals
:lol:

Guess I should read it! :wink: