Saved my life

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Saved my life

Post by hmm »

About two weeks ago, I started having a sinus problem. I started taking a decongestant. That same night, I started having very vivid dreams and a pain in my lower back around about where my kidneys are. After about 3 days I stopped taking the pills but the dreams and the pain did not stop. So I reluctantly wen to the doctor. As you probably already know, here in the good old USA there are 46+million folks without health insurance and I am one of them so that made the decision even harder.

Well my kidneys tested out fine but the doctor did extensive blood work on me, and found that I have high Cholesterol and Triglicerides. (sp?) Both of these conditions are silent killers. You do not know that you have either until you have a heart attack, stroke etc. My family has a history of heart problems so I am acting now with diet and exercise and medicine to hopefully get these under control.

I truly believe that I had guidance getting me to the right doctor to have this condition discovered. I rarely if ever have dreams, or at least ones that I remember, and I thank God that I listened and saw a doctor. It may have added countless years to my life.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

dear hmm,

been there too. My bad ratio was 12, which is pretty high, but with meditation, exercise, diet, and homeopathic medication I get it down to 6.5. My doc wants me on pills to get it lower still, but I am holding off meds.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Glad to hear you discoverd such a potentially devastaing health problem hmm. If I still lived in the U.S. I am afraid that I too would most likely be one of the 46 million +people without health coverage. :(

I hope your back pain has eased up.
Love,
Sandy