An angel of many names-Azreal

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
minkastar
New Friend

An angel of many names-Azreal

Post by minkastar »

I'm new here, I just wanted to share an experience. When I was young I always had issues with breathing I would just stop breathing at random. After the age of three was my last attack I meet a being that was an angel but not like the rest he totally defied all conceptions of angels and did fit the mo of a demon.

He stands bout 8ft tall he is soft spoken with a deep voice and talks in riddle but is also very straight forward. He wheres a black cloak has pure black eyes, massive black wings pail olive skin and long beautiful black skin and is hansom.He works with golden energy, but adores indigo blue. I struggled for awhile thinking he had to be evil because he would always making me face my fears even when I wouldn't want to,his presence was also so strong like a thousand eyes staring into the core of your soul. he always tell me he is all forms of comfort regardless of what man has taught about him whether controversial or not. He says he has many names Azrael being one of them and the less favorable Samael was in there as well. He also teaches how to connect to the spiritual plane and how to strengthen you mediumistic ability's as well as how to strengthen your core being.

Now I'm older and have been having help from a person/medium (who works with angels) understanding him fully and I had a whole great deal of misconceptions I have cleared up concerning him. I wanted to know has anyone experienced him in the same light? was it difficult for you? What was your experience like?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear minkastar,

Basing the identification of any celestial purely on how you see them, is never going to be reliable. For a start celestials don't have wings. Why then do some folks see these? Because that is how they have chosen to reveal themselves. Many folks expect their angels to have wings, so they oblige.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
minkastar
New Friend

Post by minkastar »

Geoff wrote:Dear minkastar,

Basing the identification of any celestial purely on how you see them, is never going to be reliable. For a start celestials don't have wings. Why then do some folks see these? Because that is how they have chosen to reveal themselves. Many folks expect their angels to have wings, so they oblige.

love,
Geoff.
Most definitely I agree not all celestials have wings-thats was not my bases for posting his features. I just wanted to know if anyone experienced something similar:) I know he might not appear the same to others however, I was wondering if he might of, as i've meet some who have experience him in a similar visual fashion...I know that's not how he appears to everyone though I know its personal towards our interaction, as he stated that the first day I experienced him. I just thought maybe some could share their experiences they had with him :)

Many blessing,
Eve