Angel surprise!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Katie
Busy Bee

Angel surprise!

Post by Katie »

I have a member of my family that lost their child to lukemia when he was seven years old, I was not born yet, he died in 1985 I was born the same year, I never had the chance to meet him, I know its been really hard on his parents. As expected.

So in memory of him, there is a portrait that hangs on the wall of him and his 2 other brothers, its been up for years, well one day my aunt looked at the picture and he had grown angel wings! they were NOT THERE BEFORE, THEY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!! they are clear as day! ...I was astonished, everyone is. So I dont know if that means hes an angel, or the angels are now taking care of him, but either way, I know he is in a safe happy place.

My aunt is a very spiritual person, still even after her son was taken, I think that really shows what kind of person she is. She deserves all the love and light the angels can send :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Angel surprise!

Post by Geoff »

Katie wrote:I have a member of my family that lost their child to lukemia when he was seven years old, I was not born yet, he died in 1985 I was born the same year, I never had the chance to meet him, I know its been really hard on his parents. As expected.

So in memory of him, there is a portrait that hangs on the wall of him and his 2 other brothers, its been up for years, well one day my aunt looked at the picture and he had grown angel wings! they were NOT THERE BEFORE, THEY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!! they are clear as day! ...I was astonished, everyone is. So I dont know if that means hes an angel, or the angels are now taking care of him, but either way, I know he is in a safe happy place.

My aunt is a very spiritual person, still even after her son was taken, I think that really shows what kind of person she is. She deserves all the love and light the angels can send :)
Dear Katie,

That is wonderful. Children growing up in the mansion Worlds are so very very well cared for, nourised and loved. I have read some wonderful communications on how they are taught, and it makes you cry for joy. We never become angels, so those wings are symbolic. They grow a little faster than here, and so you could expect very adult behaviour in the early teens.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Katie
Busy Bee

Post by Katie »

Thats good to hear, very interesting..thanks for the reply :wink: