Connecting with the guides?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Blandydoes
New Friend

Connecting with the guides?

Post by Blandydoes »

Hello,

I just wanted to write a brief note to see if anyone else has had this experience and whether or not someone can make sense of it for me.

Basically I was laying in bed about a week ago now and it was late, I was restless with the feeling of a presence around me. (From a young age I have had this and have had paranormal experiences) Now this presence that night didnt seem to go away like they usually do so I laid flat out on my back and well I drifted in and out whilst trying to fall to sleep.

I kept hearing what sounded like screeches and I could definitely hear the train running down over the back of the fields so I put these screeches down to that or the factory, but again they didnt seem to go away.

Next thing I know I felt a heavy presence over my face and body, like someone sat on me (Now this has never happened before), I was tingling all through my body, more so down my left arm and my balls of my feet (That has happened before when sensing a presence but not with the heaviness on my body)

I started to hear a voice and at first I assumed if I got up it would just be outside but as I tried to get up I couldnt, I was fixed to my bed. The only other time I have had that feeling of being fixed was when I saw a UFO (Another long story hehe). Anyway I tried to listen in and as I focused on this voice I could tell it was female and she was speaking like she was doing a lecture of some kind. She said that the time is coming to prepare ourselves, this is a message for the psychics of the world and are you ready to accept it, prepare prepare prepare. Now she rambled on a bit and to be honest I was petrified at this, The only other time I have heard voices was when I was very young, right from say 5 to 14 years of age. It used to be very broken up like muttering when I was young but this was clear which is why I was frightened. Not because I felt like it was going to harm me, more because I couldnt move.

Now towards the end of her speech I felt like she came into the room because now it was louder and she told me exactly how I would feel during this time when she was speaking to me, and describe the tingling sensation, the scratchy feeling in my head, the cloudy cover over my face, the tingles like pins and needles in my feet. She told me not to worry about this but I will try to speak to people and no one will believe me, no one will listen but dont worry about it. Well I did try to speak to people and everyone calls me mad, but hey ho, ever since I was young I have tried to talk to people about my experiences and no one believes me, so nothign new there!

Now at the very end she said to me are you ready to let him in, he is at your door... now this is where it got real for me, like really really real. I heard my door open, and when I turned my head to the side to see the door it was closed, and then another voice said is anyone there! It was a high pitch voice and went up as it said the sentence, like not screaming but from low to high pitch. The only words I could mutter out of my mouth was yes... and trust me I was shaking at this point but as soon as I said yes, gone... it was like a light switch, the feeling in my body went, the noises outside stopped and I was able to grab my radiator next to my bed and yank myself up and out of bed. The first thing I did was grabbed a pen and paper off my desk and write everything down including how I felt in that moment.

For three days after that event my head everytime I went to sleep tried to, well, all I can say is connect again. It pulsed like pulsed up and down and just as I felt it get closer again I would jump up. Now that is out of fear because in all honesty for a long time now I know I am meant to be connecting with these 'spirits, entities' but I am a little fearful of what it will mean for me. I have just started a new business, I am 23 years old, I live at my Nans and things are just getting back on track despite being aware of what is happening in the world and on the world stage. I am very much into my conspiracies, occult history and symbolism, religions and general ancient history... so I know a bit about what is going on in the world, but this, this is something or someone telling me to get ready for something greater. Now yes I know about 2012, waking conciousness, age of Aquarius and all that jazz, and yes I see the new world order emerging etc... but seriously, I need to know what this was and what or who should I go see about it because I have a strong urge now that I should be doing something to get ready...

Can anyone relate to this?

Thank you for taking the time to read my brief overview of my experience. If you would like to know more about me please just ask. I mean no harm to anyone, I am just a wise 23 year old with a feeling of something greater is about to happen...

Richard x
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Richard,

Welcome to the board. We rather don't condone the promotion of conspiracy theories and such here. The fact of the matter is conspiricay theories have been around since the beginning of time and none of them have every come to pass and this modern day one is no different. More than likely the big shift will be a personal one for you and you alone. As each of us makes this personal shift the whole of the world becomes better. It already has if just looking around and seeing all the advances we have made is proof. Take some time to explore the FAQ of the board to get a feel of what we are all about. And simply have a wonderful time on your journey. My best to you that your business prospers.

Love,
Michelle
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Connecting with the guides?

Post by Geoff »

Blandydoes wrote: I am just a wise 23 year old with a feeling of something greater is about to happen...

Richard x
Dear Richard,

Yes something is. We are changing the world, one person at a time. You have to decide if you want to be a part of it.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.