John = Ihn?

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

John = Ihn?

Post by Twinstars »

Hello All,

During meditation I was asking about the name John, as it's a very common name. I heard, why not spell it as I once did. I saw in big bold letters IHN. Okay then, I will! :thumleft:
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Whenever I read that (IHN) in the other thread, it just added emphasis on the line before it. Kind of like, you were a little excited, maybe, at the synchronicity of it? :sunny:

by the way, do you pronounce it like Ian, or is it like Ine? :lol:

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Jody,

There was a voice who said "E-an will be fine." So I asked how do I spell that? That is when I heard why not spell it as I once did? Then I saw IHN, like written on a transluscent green ribbon floating in space.
Yes I was very excited, but because of something that happened a few years ago in connection with the name John. Something I am just now coming to grips with.

Love and Light,
John