Teacher!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Teacher!

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello My Dear 11:11 Family!

I thought this would be the appropriate thread to mention some very exciting news!!!!!

I have myself a Teacher!!!! He is Woody, my very Dear Friend who passed away Nov.13, 2007..... I last spoke with him on 11/11....!

That was his earthly voice! I have continued a very special relationship with him in His Spirit Abode! Its 11:11 now! lol

Well I am thrilled by this St. Patricks Day Present!

I will share more as it comes!!

Woody, I will be looking forward to your messages, Ty!!!!!! :sunny:

God Bless Everyone with The Light of Love! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello All!

I forgot to mention that this special meditation came right after reading the new List Op, by Teachers Samuel and Aaron - The Thought Adjuster and The Soul!!

:sunny: :sunny:

Love to You All!

Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Tannis,

That is cool that your friend, now in the next world, has become your teacher. We were told, in that message that you referred to, that any one of us can have a personal teacher. All we need do is ask. Pretty simple and exciting at the same time. I am glad that you have reconnected with your friend on the other side.

Love,
Paul
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hey that's great to hear!! My cousin who passed away in February 2007 is one of my spirit guides....I love him very much and am glad that I'm not alone.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇