11:11 Peace Group

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Norah
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11 Peace Group

Post by Norah »

Two friends and I met about a year ago and discovered that we each had been receiving 11:11 prompts... and other numbers as well. At the time, it was a complete mystery and "coincidence" and I was astounded that it was happening to other people--imagine my surprise to learn about George's work of many years, and the large and growing group of Eleveners!!

We agreed to meditate at 11:11 on Sundays, wherever we happened to be. We meditate for world peace, believing that our wishes are limitless and powerful and can cause great goodness to arise. I also try to meditate at 11:11 during weekdays.

I recall my martial arts master in Indonesia, who was a grandmaster and an "unknown" master--meaning that he lived an ordinary life and it only was revealed to be extraordinary and beyond anything people could imagine, if a student became very respectful and stayed close and alert to all the signs that were streaming in all the time to show that he was an enlightened being. We called him Suhu. I learned after many years that I was not the only one to witness this: At 11:11, most days, Suhu would seek a secluded, silent space and sit, very relaxed, very "soft"--and his consciousness would be reaching to the stars. He was communing with Spirit at that time, and you could feel the yearning and the great love. It was overwhelming, and I started weeping when I realized that Suhu was in fact an ascended master and was only "here" on Earth because we needed him, and kept asking questions, and needing guidance.

That's how I first "witnessed" 11:11, and when the prompts arrived for me, later in life, I believed it was Suhu's influence or gift from beyond (he crossed over about 20 years ago).

My ElevenEleven moments have been the most profound, life-affirming, and loving moments of my entire life. I'm so glad to meet all of you! Please don't have any doubts--have great confidence in the limitless potential of our good prayers, wishes, and good thoughts for everyone, everywhere.

May happiness and the causes of happiness increase; may suffering and the causes of suffering decrease. Om mani padme hum
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Norah,
That is a very beautiful post... The love you have in your heart for all people flows effortlessly through your words and outwards.
Welcome to our 11:11 family.
love,
Sandy
wings
Angel in waiting

Post by wings »

A very warm Welcome to the board, Norah! I enjoyed reading your post, and hope you will share more of your thoughts with us..

Love,
Wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Norah!

Welcome to the board! I loved your first post and story about Suhu! God Bless Him! Also I wanted to mention that Sunday is my favourite day and I will too join in a prayer for peace each Sunday morning I see 11:11!

God Bless You on your Journey, Norah! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Norah,
Hello and Welcome to You here.
Thank you for sharing your story. I really liked it.
Glad you found this wonderful 11:11 family here.
Peace to You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Natalie
New Friend

Post by Natalie »

Dear Norah

Thank you for your lovely story, you write beautifully. Welcome to 11.11, it is a wonderful community to be a part of.

With love
Natalie :flower:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Norah, i loved your opening post too.....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome Norah,
Your post was so wonderful and got me all teary....glad you joined us.
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda