angel caught on hospital video....

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

There have been questions about the "4-winged" transporters.

Specially in relation to the Indonesian quake.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=14374 has some info on the transporters.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
maxx
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by maxx »

thank you so much! I have emailed Sir George about the 11:11 signals. I have been seeing them since november last year.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sir George? :lol:

Angels are more difficult to see. Probably a Midwayer. Ours are about 6' tall, but many from other worlds are only 3' tall.

The worlds that are bigger have more gravity, and human life is more practical when folks (and Midwayers) are smaller.

Next time you see him or her, say hello. Nothing to fear at all. They are ALL good guys.

Peace....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

George wrote:Sir George? :lol:

Angels are more difficult to see. Probably a Midwayer. Ours are about 6' tall, but many from other worlds are only 3' tall.

Next time you see him or her, say hello. Nothing to fear at all. They are ALL good guys.

Peace....
:) I like calling people "sir" or "maam"... it's just our Filipino upbringing culture :)

if you said 3' tall, then maybe it is why I thought it was a child. But it was just a shadow, like a faint dark shadow, didn't even move and gone in a second. It happened when the 11:11 signals got really really frequent... like everyday, not only 11:11, also 12:12, 3:33, 2:22... those are the prompts that I see everyday. I really got scared, so sorry. I was just wondering, why isn't it white? why a shadow?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Maxx
I like calling people "sir" or "maam"... it's just our Filipino upbringing culture
I was only pulling your leg. You do have good manners. I met Placido Palatayan in Sydney, Australia. Also another of your countrymen, Dato Trinidad on a lecture tour, doing some great levitation stuff.

Here only my ex-wife calls me "Sir." :lol:

You need to develop your psychic vision. What looks grey to you is likely blue to me.

Cheers....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

hi, how about during the typhoon in the Philippines where most of our cities were flooded? Were they here too? And did they also help change the path of the second typhoon "phrarma" which was forecasted to hit our country last saturday. Thank God it changed course and it didn't hit us that hard anymore.
Praying can change the course of a hurricane even at the last minute. It's been done here in The Bahamas which often suffers during hurricane season.
Also I wanted to welcome you. I was born in Manila, Philippenes. The nickname given to me by my father which I use to this day is Kayumunggi.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Praying can change the course of a hurricane even at the last minute. It's been done here in The Bahamas which often suffers during hurricane season.
Greetings everyone...

I love the picture of the dolphin :kiss:

I had an interesting phone call last night...Gypsy told me that Jack...her son...heard a news report of an unidentified sattellite circling the earth...Im off to check this out...mmm...

I will continue to pray and send healing...

In love and light

Light
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

Also I wanted to welcome you. I was born in Manila, Philippenes. The nickname given to me by my father which I use to this day is Kayumunggi.
Hi!! I agree that prayers can change anything in your life, or anything in this world. That's why we're praying that people would help stop global warming, or that God would freeze the arctic again so the ice won't melt.

on another note, I always see 44 and 55 this morning. And guess what, it's not only me, also my friend Julia. She and I talked about seeing the prompts and she always see 3:33. 3:33 is Chief Bzutu, right? What should we do when we see the prompt?

Sir George, thank you for enlightening me.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Ooo, that was a great story! How heart warming.
Thanks Anne for sharing. I hadn't heard of that one before. And thanks Greg for the video.

Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

just watched the video with my 13 year old Jack he said "must have been important for the world to see and for the girl"

Then I read your post George about them not usually coming down like that unless important or necessary, out of the moth of Babes :loves

Thanks Nova for the wonderous news xxxx
Love is an action and not a word...
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

I tried twice to "get it," but haven't seen it yet.

I'll try again.

Say hello to Jack, Gypsy. 8)

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Turntablist
Busy Bee

Re: angel caught on hospital video....

Post by Turntablist »

Absolutely mind blowing. :bana: :sunny: :happy

The world is waking up. Yehaaaa... :bike:

Love & Light
Martin
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence - Henry Louis Mencken
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
What you see depends on what you're looking for
epsilon
New Friend

Re:

Post by epsilon »

George wrote:.

There have been countless prompts here from Cherubim. The Midwayers are in Indonesia. Almost all of them.

It's thought the dead may number 4000 or more. Midwayers help them live . . . or die, depending. Same with 9:11. :cry:

Hi dear friends, i'm new in this forum so today's the first time i read this post. This news really gives me chill. When George post this message on Saturday, Oct 3rd, Indonesia just suffered from a massive earthquake on Wednesday, September 30, 2009. The exact place was in West Sumatra. In early October many victims were still buried under the constructions (houses, buildings, hotels, etc). It was a very sad moment for our nation. Good to know that the Midwayers were with them at the end of their lives..

Today many NGO's still there to work on reconstruction and rehabilitation process, including giving psychosocial support for many survivors. Please pray for the survivors and also for the humanitarian worker that were still helping in the area. Thank you :)

Much love,

Martina.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome Epsilon,

Enjoy your stay on this MB, and the extensive FAQ's.

Now it's "Haiti's turn." What a disaster! I got a short message from Dr. Mendoza yesterday,
then he had to be elsewhwere, and Another took over.

Haiti is where he was going back to.

God bless...
George.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

That's so good to hear, George. I know they are over there (Haiti), but it's so nice to hear you confirm it.

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.