the burn blanket

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
nameless
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

the burn blanket

Post by nameless »

hey everyone, heres another interesting one.

4 or 5 years ago i was given a big thick fleece wolf blanket by my girlfriend. the first words out of her mouth were "dont go burning holes in it with your cigarettes' not long after the first burn hole appeared. i can now count almost twenty holes in this blanket, and i never went up in flames. im sure that its composition might help in that regard, but i refuse to agree that that is the only reason nothing happened.

5 years later, im no longer with her but i still have the blanket and it still hasnt let me go up in flames every time i fall asleep with a cigarette in my hand. which is due in fact to a medicine i am taking. sometimes i wake up in the morning light one and fall back asleep with it in my hand.

now that i think about it, maybe i will widen this topic a little bit. i used to be addicted to narcotics, at one part of my life i was in a nosedive. ive overdosed on alot of drugs, not only narcotics, and nothing major has ever happened to me.

i am also prone to bad driving. ive been in a lot of scary situations that i have walked away from unharmed that shouldnt have been.

it trully is a miracle that i am still alive. after the last episode when i woke up in the morning and my roomate told me what i had done while wacked out the night before i decided to put a halt on it. due to the fact that if the last one didnt kill me, none of them would. i forced myself, with only a few slipups off of narcotics.

is it possible that i am capable of something trully great? and thats why they have gone through all the fus of saving my stringy butt from myself?

after writing that, it seems silly to have even asked those questions at all. i know already but im still having a hard time admitting it to myself.

id love to hear your input.
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
nobadges
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nobadges »

We are all destined to do something great in our lives, but it's important to maintain a lifestyle which will enable better chances of doing the task.

One word of advice....make it a hard and fast rule for yourself never to smoke in bed or in a position, such as sitting, in which you may fall asleep. Thousands of people have died in exactly this manner.

Stop tempting fate!

Love and Light,
Allan in Ottawa
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

:shock: Woa. I say that we all must fall a couple of times before we can get up and walk.

Nothing is silly :bana: ....everything happens for a reason. There is a reason why you're here asking questions and there's a reason why I'm responding to them.

My lowest point was thoughts of ending my life when I woke up two nights in a row to 11:11 pm. Googled it and here I am...saved by the bell....ding....ding...ding...wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rick,
I am truly glad that you have been spared the countless times in your life that could have ended tragicaly and also that you made a comittment to living a bit more carefully. After all, some one had to save your "stringy butt" (Your words not mine remember.. :) )so you don't want to wear out the rescuers. :wink:
You wrote:
is it possible that i am capable of something trully great? and thats why they have gone through all the fus of saving my stringy butt from myself?

after writing that, it seems silly to have even asked those questions at all. i know already but im still having a hard time admitting it to myself.

id love to hear your input.
Absolutely! We are all capable of great things...and with that said I am not just talking about people who, our friends, the Angels and Midwayers are prompting. All people are special in their own unique way...but sadly so many in the world don't recognize their own immeasurable attributes and abilities. I believe that if you can dream it and have enough faith and trust to see it through than all things are possible.

With that said, though, our contibutions to aid in the tranformation of this world do not need to be life changing events. Your smile, a helping hand to someone you pass on the street, a kindness unlooked for... these things can change a person's day, and in turn anothers and so on... These little things are very important and we are told that we will not know until we pass over how the events of our lives have rippled outwards and in what wonderful positive ways we have changed someone and the planet for the better. We will change this world one person at a time through love.

So I would definitely agree that you, Rick, are a very special person capable of great things during your life on earth. So get "craken!" :D :wink:
Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: the burn blanket

Post by Geoff »

nameless wrote:is it possible that i am capable of something trully great? and thats why they have gone through all the fus of saving my stringy butt from myself.
Dear Rick,

life is a pattern, a mosaic, with seemingly unimportant inputs by billions of folks. But some of those tiny mosaics are far more important that others, even if they seem insignificant. It may be that you are intended to make an important little mosaic, which you might not even notice. Its pretty much chaos theory.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nameless
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by nameless »

Geoff wrote:
nameless wrote:is it possible that i am capable of something trully great? and thats why they have gone through all the fus of saving my stringy butt from myself.
Dear Rick,

life is a pattern, a mosaic, with seemingly unimportant inputs by billions of folks. But some of those tiny mosaics are far more important that others, even if they seem insignificant. It may be that you are intended to make an important little mosaic, which you might not even notice. Its pretty much chaos theory.

love,
Geoff.
ahh yes. a butterfly flaps its wings in peking and NYC gets rain.
you have a brilliant way with words geoff.

my rescuers are probably so worn out ill get a christmas card in the mail from cancun sayin 'we'll drink one for ya'

thanks for all the responses people it really brightened my night!
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
Robertking
New Friend

Post by Robertking »

I am presently laying a base of acrylics before I work it up in oils later, KNOK
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
Hi Robert. Welcome to the forums. :hithere
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.