Son seeing angels ...

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
rdrdr08
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Son seeing angels ...

Post by rdrdr08 »

My son who is now 18 has seen his angel three times. The first time my son was seven... he said he was laying in bed and the angel with long blonde hair, who said he was so pretty he looked like a girl.. but was very large and floating across the room... the second time he saw the same angel.. he was laying in bed again.. this time he woke up from his sleep and saw the same angel looking at him.. while sitting on his bed he handed over a gold chalice to him (my son said like the one in church)... he said the angel was glistening with sparkles all over.. and this last time before he left for college.. my son saw the same angel sitting on his bed again about a week before he left for college..
My son is a die hard believer... he believes in daily prayer and drives himself to church every Sunday...he is a super good young man.. with a huge heart....
Me I have just seen them in my dreams.. they usually hand me a little box.. I am standing in a field usually... but last night I had a dream that an angel handed me a box with the 1's on it.. 11:11.. it was odd.. but I am reading around here about that..
Just an fyi.. something to read and encourage people to believe through the hardships...
God Bless..
Maria
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maria,

Welcome to our site. You and your son have certainly had some fun.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Maria welcome to the site :hithere

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello and welcome Maria.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
rdrdr08
New Friend

Post by rdrdr08 »

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :)
Love and Peace to all... :D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Maria,
Welcome to our site......Look forward to hearing more of your experiences.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Maria,
Your son sounds like a special young man. What a blessing he must be in your life! :D Thank you for sharing your stories about angel contact in your lives.
It is very nice to meet you. Welcome! :D
Love, Sandy
rdrdr08
New Friend

Post by rdrdr08 »

Okay.. update about my son. Dont know what to think of this. This week twice he has seen someone around him. He said he saw someone walk in the bathroom behind him.. the door shut.. he turned.. looked around and nothing was there.. earlier in the week he was laying in bed and saw a person looking at him from the mirror in his room.. he can't describe this figure.. says its just dark. I dont know what to think of this.. and I am scared now. He has been really stressed out lately with school exams and has been praying for his angels to help him out if possible. I do alot of praying as well.. I dont know if this increases activity around him or not.. for the first time he's nervous by this presence.
Okay.. any opinions or advice??? thanks!!
Love and Light :)
Maria
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.
Leo Buscaglia
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello Maria,

i guarantee, there is nothing to fear.

i saw shadow figures during my childhood, it was a daily occurance,
usually only at night....during the day i could sense them if they were around me, i did not see them but knew they were there.

we are souls living in physical bodies...we are souls first, bodies second.

both worlds...are 'here' and now...

sometimes...we will get glimpses of the otherside...we fear them because we have forgotten about that part of us.

they are just us...in our True forms...souls, without the physical shell.

this person around your son...it could be just about anyone...but my guess is...is that it is someone who is close to him, that loves him very much.

i noticed they would come around during times of stress & pressure, to comfort me and in times of joy, to celebrate with me... :D just like our friends and family do in the physical world... :wink:

is that not a good feeling ??? to know, that they love us enough to 'come here' and comfort us when we are sad....and to bring joy in times of happiness....

I adore and love Christ and God with all my heart, They always knows what is going on...maybe, you can ask Them to help with your son. :idea:

once we remember Who we Truely are....the fear melts away....
and I am scared now
please dont be..there is nothing to fear.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Great advise from Anne there, Maria!
I lived for a short time in a pretty strange house and saw many apparitions and heard singing, voices and stuff I don't really want to remember. Thankfully Anne and Seeker (Kim) calmed me down a lot. I stopped being afraid when I heard them. But my kid's were so glad when we left that big house and moved into a soggy campsite 2 days later!

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
rdrdr08
New Friend

Post by rdrdr08 »

Thanks to all of you for responding... I have been working like crazy and unable to log on and check back here.. thanks again for all your responses.. he was very stressed out at the time.. and he still at times.. it comes and goes.. I thought maybe someone was looking after him and watching over him.. I guess when he felt afraid of seeing this I got a bad impression of the shadow/figure he was seeing... there is always yin and yang... I think evil follows the good as well.. thanks again.. and God Bless each of you!
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.
Leo Buscaglia
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Re: Son seeing angels ...

Post by Krystalshard »

Welcome Maria!
Wow, lots of experiences to muse upon and draw the positives from.
Vibrations of previous "people" can linger... I feel them. That, and I have had a couple of "encounters" with spirits that seemed out of place or somewhat negative.

Personally, what I do in respect of those entities not yet released from their space on earth is, I instruct those that are not of Love and Light to be gone. Inviting only those who are, and who's purpose is in alignment with God's purpose. Then too, I take control of my feelings as I don't want to be afraid, or fearful; so I claim out loud my intentions for peace and joy and ownership of the space.

This has been helpful for me, I hope it helps you and your son.
Peace to you,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson