Help me please!

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
helpmeplease
New Friend

Help me please!

Post by helpmeplease »

I have been seeing 11:11 on my digital watch, on my digital car dash clock, on my alarm clock, on my laptop, ok my home and office desktops, and pretty much everywhere I go and every I look. U see it just before noon and soon before midnight. Unlike most of you, I don't get a good feeling about it, it scares me. I have and feel something is wrong. When I see this a coold chill runs down my spine. Sadness fills it heart and my intuition takes me on the alert.

I had no idea what to think of this until today, I found out at 11:11am that I have to travel to Vancouver for work via airplane and that my itinerary would be booked by my firm and forwarded to me later in the day. I got home tonight after diner with friends and checked my e-mail.... At 11:11pm. I had 13 new e-mails, e-mail no 11 was a confirmation to inform me that my flight is on Nov. 11th and it departs at 11:11am. I am scared, my gut feeling tells me something is wrong. I am writing this with goose bumps on my arms, I have tried posting this blog message 10 times already and my Internet browser keeps crashing when I hit submitt.

Please help. Please....
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi,

Please read the FAQ's. There's nothing to worry about! :)

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Helpmeplease,
I am not sure exactly what to say to ease you fears. You seem so convinced that there is something to fear in these prompts. I would like to ask you if you have ever had a fear of something... perhaps a big presentation at work, or a surgical opperation, or maybe a fear associated with a problem you have encountered...In most instances we discover that our fears are unfounded and things progressed much better than our fears lead us to presume. Sometimes our innate fears are a healthy thing that keeps us from being injured or hurt, but then too our fears can also be crippling and stand in the way of our doing something, enriching, uplifting and enlightening.

I would like to ask you to give it some time with an open mind. Please read not only the FAQs but also the posts in the 11:11 forum. Many of these are from people just like you who in the beginning are fearful of what the number prompts they are seeing might represent. Read these threads and contemplate the ideas and offerings of those who reply. Take your time and get to know the other very nice and friendly board members here.

We cannot tell you what to believe because it is your journey and you must find what ressonates with you.
I can tell you that I consider the prompts a great blessing from Celestial Beings I now consider my very good friends. They have never once acted with out love or in my best intrust and those of others. They Love God, they love us, and they love and wish to help our mutual world find its way to lasting peace.

I hope you will find the answers and friendships here as you look a little deeper into the number prompts and the wonderful Celestial Beings behind them.
Nice to meet you and welcome.
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello HMP, please read this link: F.A.Q

From the FAQ
Why Me???????????

Well we only have theories on this. They have not yet explained who they pick. It could be as simple as......

.......b) or because you have unique skills or abilites that they would like to utilise

c) or because you are either already in an important role, or will be in an important role. We are not suggesting you are running the country, but you might be a teacher, or a painter, or a musician - someone who will influence many people. The Correcting Time will be a time when orthodoxy fails, and folks will be looking for answers. And they will be fearful. They will need reassurance. You may thus be the leading edge - the early adopters of new paradigms.

Think of the prompts as completely the opposite! Please know that there is nothing to be afraid of.
I was quite scared at first too. This place has helped me so much, at the very least, to combat my fears and panic attacks!

I hope you'll feel better very soon!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
hamster whisperer
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hamster whisperer »

Please don't be frightened. You are being contacted for good reasons. Read the FAQs like suggested, and browse through the messages and get to know everybody. This is a wonderful place to find. It sounds like there is a special reason for your trip beyond what you think.
There is much love here.
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi,

Welcome to our site.

As others have said, there is nothing to fear, except fear itself.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Helpmeplease,
I've been seeing and experiencing prompts for decades and until over a year ago I never understood what it meant. Our Midwayer friends and Celestial will not ever cause us harm. Your experiencing fear because of what you dont know and from what you've been taught over the years. Just take your time and relax your in very good hands. Welcome and enjoy your flight I would personally take that as a wonderful sign and enjoy myself.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Helpmeplease,
Welcome to our site. The main thing is that you are aware now and we are all seeing it too. You're in good company.
Love lilly xxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Jaden
New Friend

Post by Jaden »

Don't let worries hold you back from what God--or whatever essence of faith you may believe in--may be trying to teach you. Remember every day you are invited to bring your anxious thoughts directly to this higher mind. Whether is be God, angels, or spiritual guides, you are never alone in this world for God gave us each other to help us grow closer to him.

If you can--and I know it's hard to trust faith alone--fear nothing, pray about everything.

Blessings friend...

--Jaden
citizen
Old Friend

Post by citizen »

I have been seeing 11:11
Like all of us... welcome

JCH
I´m dreaming the dream of angel...
PhotoQueen
New Friend

I completely understand

Post by PhotoQueen »

I just have to tell you that it has taken me months to figure out that this is a sign. I have been frequented so much lately that I think they don't believe that I am paying attention! However, I am!

Today, flight was delayed until 5:55. My hotel room # is 111. Weird stuff lately. It used to only be the clock but now its mile markers, exit signs, page numbers, email times, street addressess and the latest is the license plates.

It is everywhere and I feel content. I just really wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing because I have this innate desire to help others! :D
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: I completely understand

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

PhotoQueen wrote:Today, flight was delayed until 5:55. My hotel room # is 111. Weird stuff lately. It used to only be the clock but now its mile markers, exit signs, page numbers, email times, street addressess and the latest is the license plates.
:lol: Sounds like they're being quite persistent with you!
PhotoQueen wrote:It is everywhere and I feel content. I just really wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing because I have this innate desire to help others! :D
That's a great thing to have, you have that in common with myself. As for what you are supposed to be doing, why not try asking? I know it may sound silly but you could be amazed at the response. From my personal experience i know that our midway friends can do no more for us than we do for them, and they are very appreciative when you acknowledge them out loud. Try saying hello, and go from there. The fact that they are being so persistent with you perhaps indicates that they would like to speak to you more closely? Have you ever tried meditation?

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: I completely understand

Post by Geoff »

PhotoQueen wrote:I just have to tell you that it has taken me months to figure out that this is a sign. I have been frequented so much lately that I think they don't believe that I am paying attention! However, I am!
Dear Photoqueen,

Welcome to our site. Have a read of the first forum, with the FAQs in, it has a lot of good stuff.

love,
Geoff.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Photoqueen,
Welcome to the message board. It is wonderful to meet you!
As Star suggested, saying hello to the Midwayers and angels as they prompt you is a great beginning to a wonderful friendship. If you wish to enlarge that friendship and get to know them better, some type of meditation is the key. :)
Love,
Sandy
nestsman
Busy Bee

Re: Help me please!

Post by nestsman »

When I see this a coold chill runs down my spine. Sadness fills it heart and my intuition takes me on the alert. I am writing this with goose bumps on my arms.
It is my understanding that "cold chills" and "goose bumps" are the feelings that come from the Holy Spirit. His job is to confirm truth and to be a comforter. Please don't be afraid when these feelings come over you. In fact, you may want to start documenting when they do.

NestSman
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Help me please!

Post by Geoff »

nestsman wrote:It is my understanding that "cold chills" and "goose bumps" are the feelings that come from the Holy Spirit. His job is to confirm truth and to be a comforter. Please don't be afraid when these feelings come over you. In fact, you may want to start documenting when they do.

NestSman
There are many energy forms that we can feel. In my case I feel Father's Divine Love, which certainly is brought by the Holy Spirit. That requires conscious desire on my part, but its a wonderful glow, and is indeed the peace that knows no understanding. I practice that conscously twice a day, in meditation, and it also occurs spontaneously throughout my day.

I also feel Father's healing, if I am doing remote or hands on healing. This is waves of almost electric energy that comes in my crown.

Then too I can feel the presence of spirit, and that is when the hair stands up on my arms. I never worry about it being other than benevolent, and it may be accompanied by a celestial hug, which I feel in my soul/heart region.

love,
Geoff.