I have an important message from who I call Light Orbs/Video

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Waterhawk
New Friend

I have an important message from who I call Light Orbs/Video

Post by Waterhawk »

Hello all,

There was and still is a lot of things going on over here concerning our orb research. It all began in May 2008 and came together on Sept 26, 2008, when i made this important video. I now can communicate with who I call Light Orbs.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1802570/a ... ight_orbs/

Remember that Love is the key

Kevin aka Waterhawk
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

good morning Kevin,

i have a question for you....this past friday or thursday evening..i experiened a lot of unexplainable lights outside. there was one in particular...an orb that appeared in the low sky i am not sure how high it was but it was hovering somewhere amongst the trees.

at first it looked like a huge star..white..then as it grabbed my attention it turned orange then red ...it moved to the right then to the left then center again. then up and down then center again.

i could sense it Kevin..i knew it was out there...

i was inside with nose pressed against the window...it seemed as though is was playing hide and seek....?

i watched this light for at least 10 minutes before it faded away....it's movements were obviously not that of a plane or such. i've seen them before too...ever since i have moved here...out in the woods.

the other lights that i saw were small white pinpoints of light out in the woods...not fire flies. and a green light...who i saw for a few seconds in the window...that light was big, it changed shape then faded.

neat video ! am still awaiting the rest of it...my pc is a bit slow.. :wink:

thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Waterhawk
New Friend

Post by Waterhawk »

Hello Anne,

The best way to answer your question is to meditate on it. Simply clear your mind and take your time. Let what ever information, not imagination, come into your thougts. I beleive that you can communicate with that energy or light that you had seen and maybe even understand why it was out there.

I only recently began communications with who I now call light orbs, as you can see from when this video was made. I hope to make more of these kinds of video and very soon, but only through the help of these Light orbs.

Oh, I just completed a new video, although it's also about positive orgone energy devices and positive energy, like orbs.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1807707/p ... tive_orbs/

Thanks & take care,

Kevin aka Waterhawk
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

The best way to answer your question is to meditate on it.
i will try...if i can get my excitement contained !! :wink:

i have been mediating for a while now, i will try and slip into it next time.

maybe next time i will get up enough courage to go outside. :lol:

if i do not notice lights but still go outside and anticipate them, do you think that they will come ?

i have experienced orbs and lights inside the house...i wonder why they just do not come in ?

hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Maria L
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maria L »

Anne and Kevin, thank you for sharing. You two are so blessed... I would love to see these orbs with my naked eye too.

The video is just beautiful.

Kevin, I owe you an apology for being so negative the last time you posted here. I am very sorry. :oops: :cry: Please accept.

so sorry... :(
Maria
Waterhawk
New Friend

Post by Waterhawk »

No worries. I send orbs of Light to you Maria L and everyone.

If you like, you may send my video links to websites, emails, blogs too.

Remember that love is the key.

Always,

Kevin aka Waterhawk
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

:D

Kevin, you are truely guided by love and light.

I thought of you, and a girl I know (who also is researching orbs), when I watched a beautiful video from India this morning. It is animated, but that does not make it less interesting. Check out all the beautiful orbs dancing around. I know to little about the eastern concept of "orbs", to be able to say anything substantial about it. But it definitely seems to be a universal fenomena!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwxoxMmuqMs
I am sure the director of this clip can tell you why he added them... You can find his email adress in his youtube-channel.

I will also give the url of this thread to my female friend so she can connect with you... throught the pm-system of this MB.

Much love and light,
Maria
Waterhawk
New Friend

Post by Waterhawk »

Nice video and thanks for the link. We more positive things like these in our world today.
Remember that love is the key
Waterhawk
New Friend

Light orb update (through dowsing video)

Post by Waterhawk »

Ok, here it is. I documented some of my dowsing concerning orbs & Light Orbs and put it all together as a colorful video. *If anyone here would like to dowse concerning Light orbs or if you are psychic, then plase do and don't forget to send your comments to here or PM me them, either way.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1816236/d ... ct_1_2008/
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Waterhawk,

I really enjoyed your video and understanding of the light and energy. Personally, I've not experienced too much but I get a wonderful peace within when I meditate. I hope we see you around and welcome to this great big family.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Waterhawk
New Friend

(new video) A Place For Orb Portals

Post by Waterhawk »

Hello all,

I guess that it's time I show the place where I live. A more detailed look at where many of our past orb pictures have been taken. If you have seen some of the past videos showing orbs at night, mostly from this same property. then this video could help you to understand a different perspective of if all. You will also meet me, Kevin, in this video. To be honest I am usually clean shaven on average.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1821039/a ... b_portals/
TYster
New Friend

Re: I have an important message from who I call Light Orbs/V

Post by TYster »

Waterhawk wrote:Hello all,

There was and still is a lot of things going on over here concerning our orb research. It all began in May 2008 and came together on Sept 26, 2008, when i made this important video. I now can communicate with who I call Light Orbs.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1802570/a ... ight_orbs/

Remember that Love is the key

Kevin aka Waterhawk
I have paid very close attention to pictures taken recently (within the last 2 years) and have noticed orb activity has increased. I play dartball at local taverns and have taken many pictures of the team while playing. The concentration of orbs seem to appear much heavier than pictures taken at a house or outside...many spirits linger in those atmospheres? Just found it somewhat odd...but there are orbs/angels everywhere.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Welcome TYster! I am very skeptical with orbs! To me they are magnified droplets of water, thanks to digital camera's we are able to capture them! But then some orbs cannot be explained.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
agnieska
New Friend

Post by agnieska »

Hi there Waterhawk,

Please take a look at this photo. Always thought the circular lights were something out of the ordinary. There is one right by me head. Let me know your thoughts.

Peace and Blessings,
Agnieska

( image gone )
McTac
New Friend

A point to consider

Post by McTac »

Greetings to everyone!

Dear Kevin, I've been on this forum for a week now, and this is my first post. I felt the urge to share this with you. Though, I am pretty sure that you know that.

A year ago I learned that light orbs that we see in pictures are due to dust that accumulates on the lens, inside the camera, and due to other reasons, like droplets of water, etc. There are companies that have developed technology that removes dust from the lens. Here is a video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8_LNmpFSc

Here is an article that tries to explain this phenomenon: http://www.angelsghosts.com/dust_orbs

It is clear, that most of the orbs are created by dust, however there are some orbs that cannot be explained. But I tend to be skeptical about this.

I hope this helps in any way.

Love,
Stanislav
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Stanislav,

Welcome to our forum.

I am sure some are due to that, but some folks see these orbs moving around, and don't need any cameras. I doubt they need this chemical on their eyes? Then there is the orb on a crop circle video I have. The orb was photographed in daylight, from a plane, and is seen far below moving across the country. Its definitely not dust.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Waterhawk
New Friend

Hello

Post by Waterhawk »

Greetings everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Life is that way sometimes, right? Well, I am now a radio talk show host, where I also talk about about my orb research as well. It's called COA - Clarity of Awarness. It's about possible positive solutions for all invovled. It's also about expanding & evolving awareness. I can not advertise the link here unless, the admin of this forum says that I can. I also have a new forum that where I also talk about orbs as well.

Thanks,

Kevin.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Mmmm...I have 2 sons; a HUGE percent of pics with my older son have orbs and the lightning looking streaks...I've only had 1 or 2 pics with my younger son where there is orb activity. They both live in the same dusty house, and I can even take pics on one kid than the other and have orbs in the older son's pics but not the younger son's pics.

I have a great pic of myself surrounded by orbs. A dear friend sent me a So-Wrong (bathing suit cover), when I opened the package I could feel she had packed it with loving energy...put it on, had my son take some pics and the orbs were dancing with me!!!!!

This is my ALL TIME favorite...these are my parents right after their wedding ceremony...look at the cross FLYING into the pic right between their heads!!!

Here are some pics from my older son's Black Belt Ceremony...the orbs were amazing, and I even captured energy surrounding my son as he broke 5 boards with his hand!

I am certain some of this is dust, but I am equally certain some are friends.:happy

This orb seemed to be around him through the entire event

( image gone )

This is my son recieving his black belt

A Smiling orb on his arm!

If you look close you can see the smiley orb from above on his elbow (he is the one on the left of the screen)

I believe!
LOVE
Sammy
McTac
New Friend

Post by McTac »

Dear Geoff,

I just wanted to make sure that Kevin doesn't fool himself, as we tend to do from time to time. Some people are too sensitive (couldn't find other word, English is not my mother language) and misinterpret some events, or see things when they are not there. It's upsetting to realize that you've been wrong, and the sooner this happens, the better. My best friend is like that. When we both started seeing prompts, she would get overly excited, and looked for a meaning in wrong places. I could clearly see that, and had to spend some time trying to help her realize that sometimes she sees what she wants to see. I guess that's is why I felt the urge to tell this to Kevin, because of my past experience with my friend.

Geoff, is it possible for me to see the picture you mentioned?

God bless you....

Love,
Stanislav
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

McTac wrote:Dear Geoff,

Geoff, is it possible for me to see the picture you mentioned?

God bless you....

Love,
Stanislav
You will need to buy the video, but its really very good, if you have an interest in crop circles:

Star Dreams published by video publishing group ISBN 1-55300-484-1

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Geoff »

Waterhawk wrote:Greetings everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Life is that way sometimes, right? Well, I am now a radio talk show host, where I also talk about about my orb research as well. It's called COA - Clarity of Awarness. It's about possible positive solutions for all invovled. It's also about expanding & evolving awareness. I can not advertise the link here unless, the admin of this forum says that I can. I also have a new forum that where I also talk about orbs as well.

Thanks,

Kevin.
Dear Kevin,

If your site is about orbs, I am happy for you to post the links.

love,
geoff.
Waterhawk
New Friend

Post by Waterhawk »

Interesting pictures you have there Sammy and thank you for your efforts in posting them here. No matter what anyone else believes it all comes down to what your heart feels is right. Nothing is more true than that. Although in this reality we all must help to maintain balance for all involved. I NEVER ask anyone to believe in my orb research because that is like a politician trying to move people with words and not just true actions.

Geoff, if you go to You Tube, do a search for COAKD1 (means Clarity of Awareness with Kevin Doyle), you can see some of my orb research videos. Or, try this link... http://www.youtube.com/user/COAKD1

The COA radio show will be starting a new schedule next week, but this weeks schedule is Wed & Fri. starting at 9:30 eastern time. I do a live video during the program as well. It's also an interactive chat room, where people can chat with me during each recorded program. Try this link... ( access denied ) Oh and I will be talking about my orb research during the Wed. show. So if anyone join the chat room then I will try to answer questions as best as I can concerning orbs.

There is much more about me than just orb research and I don't feel that I am better than anyone else. It's all about expanding & evolving your own awareness. More love, peace, harmony... for more balance, that is what we all must provide & promote each & everyday.

Thanks,

Kevin.
Twinstars
Family

Saw my first orb!

Post by Twinstars »

Just tonight I saw my first orb, I guess, only it was not in a photograph. I had an urge to walk out to the street to my mailbox, which is a little odd because its around 9pm. As I turned to walk back to the house something a bit larger than a softball appeared in front of me, only it was a dark blue and violet color, and was sort of swirly. I almost walked into it, expecting it would move with me, or ahead of me, but instead it vanished just as I was about to bump into it. I walked on looking back several times hoping it might come back but it didn't. I wish now I hadn't walked into it. Anyone else ever see anything like it?

Love and Light,
John
Waterhawk
New Friend

Post by Waterhawk »

Twinstars, I believe that the darker looking orbs are either more low frequency (ego, fear, greed, hate), or they are just observers in our reality. One time I had visualized an orb in my hand and a friend took a picture of it. Knowone else saw this orb until the camera showed in in that same picture.

Kevin
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Kevin,

I certainly didn't feel any negativeness from it, and as far as (ego, fear, greed, hate), those do not even exist in my world. My reaction to it was a broad smile and to blurt a resounding SWEEEET! So maybe it was, as you say, an observerver.

Love and Light,
John