I have an important message from who I call Light Orbs/Video

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Waterhawk
New Friend

Post by Waterhawk »

Excellent Twinstars. Those are the kind of orbs I like to. Actually I like whom I call Light Orbs better. So long as they are all here to not harm in anyway, they are most welcome in my world.

Kevin.
Remember that love is the key
friend
New Friend

Post by friend »

Hi Kevin,

I just watched your video, it was very interesting. My husband is very interested in the paranormal and he took me on one of his visits to a tunnel, on our way down there I was very nervous so asked for protection from my guardian angels.

Your video explains to me now that the pictures he took of me had an orb constantly hovering above me.

Thank you

Frances AKA friend
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: I have an important message from who I call Light Orbs/Video

Post by DJKENZ »

Guys,
I hate to burst your bubble about those types of picture orbs. I was also excited about the Orb phenomena about
a year ago and one evening, started snapping photos inside my house, outside my house,
in the forest behind our house. I also threw dust & powder in the air and took photos of it. All in all, I took 300 photos!!

Those orbs really are merely DUST PARTICLES that are close to the camera and the CCD
sensor in there is not able to focus on them (because they're either too close
or too small to focus on.)

When I finally realized this, I was disappointed. I felt pretty stupid and hit
delete on the folder with all the pics. The space on my hard drive was
worth more than these worthless photos of dust particles! :roll:

And then...I saw REAL orbs at 3 different times in my house....they had their own
lighting, moved incredibly fast, were usually Amber in color and my sighting was
always followed by a profound thought. That's when I clearly differentiated
between the orbs taken by a digital camera and ones I saw with my eyes.
At the last sighting, the 'profound thought' that followed the sighting was to teach a subject in a hypnotic
trance how to sing or play the piano. Nobody had ever attempted this. So I did.
That's when you know that it was a genuine spirit orb that formed the thought in your head.

My 2 cents...
-k-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

DJKenz:
I hate to burst your bubble about those types of picture orbs. I was also excited about the Orb phenomena about
No, you don't know what they are. There's a search engine on www.1111angels.net.

Instead of throwing dust in the air, talk to the Celestials, I suggest.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

In the beginning when I first started seeing them, I was skeptical. Then, months ago, I did as George suggested...I asked. Yes. They're real. I feel it in my heart too. :loves

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

George wrote:DJKenz:
No, you don't know what they are. There's a search engine on http://www.1111angels.net.

Instead of throwing dust in the air, talk to the Celestials, I suggest.

Dear George,
Thanks for challenging my beliefs.
While I cannot discount these particular personal experiences
delivered by one of the largest brain areas - the visual cortex,
while not even in a meditative/hypnotic state,
I'm absolutely open for more/corrective knowledge.

However, typing "orbs" or "orb" in http://www.1111angels.net
returned: Total 0 results found
I'm not sure how else I can describe an orb to search for.......?

Best regards,
-Kenz-
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
George
Angel in waiting

Re: I have an important message from who I call Light Orbs/V

Post by George »

Hi bro Kenz,

So thoughtless of me! :duh It's on http://www.1111Angels.com

http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_A ... st1166.htm

However, I have attended to you first (given you priority) over all others, bar getting the French and English lists out, and that must make you feel good ! Yes? 8)

God bless......
:bigsmurf:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear folks,

I think a bit of sanity should prevail. IF orbs are morontia machines, similar perhaps to those that have been caught on VIDEO at the scene of crop circles, there would not be hundreds in a photo. Maybe one or two, or three, but surely not more. That suggests to me that some things folks are calling orbs, are not morontia machines.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Turntablist
Busy Bee

Post by Turntablist »

I enjoy watching orbs fly around. :roll There are so many right outside my window. :sunny:

Very nice video Kevin. Very well put together. :thumleft:

Love & Light
Martin
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence - Henry Louis Mencken
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
What you see depends on what you're looking for
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

George wrote:Hi bro Kenz,

So thoughtless of me! :duh It's on http://www.1111Angels.com

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/list1166.htm

However, I have attended to you first (given you priority) over all others, bar getting the French and English lists out, and that must make you feel good ! Yes? 8)

God bless......
:bigsmurf:
Hi George, thanks for that link and for the priority! :lol:
I had never heard about this.
Thanks for your balanced input Geoff!

Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Oh my, I am new to this board. I have been receiving the messages in my email for a round a year. I had never been prompted (have more recently) and then I stopped oneday and realized out of no where that if you add my street address together, you get eleven. If you add my zip code together, you get 11. My soul urge and soul path numbers are 11 and I have one of those numerology numbers that equals 22, but don't remember which one.

I was drawn to this (this is my first post on the board) because I love angel stuff. Then, I checked out the video and low and behold, I saw an orb almost identical to that very large one that has some kind of shapes inside of it. The one I saw was just above my head, was huge (almost a foot long and more than a half of a foot wide). It had gold, blue, white, and some pink in it.

I also have pictures of orbs around my son and one where he is standing in front of a mirror and you can clearly see the reflection of an angel behind him. He would have a fit if I posted the pics of him on here though.

I get that we have to meditate. I try. My life has been one big strange stressful thing after another, particularly over the last fifteen years or so. My ability to meditate is hampered by this. I try, but not much luck. Then, also, the last time I was able to meditate deeply, I had a vision and I think I am a bit afraid of being shown anything that takes me too far away from the fact that much of this physical life is a sort of "illusion". I say sort of and put illusion in quotes because it is real, just not all of reality and there are far bigger Realities that are just outside of our sight sort to speak. The "why me" is a familiar refrain. I would just like to be "normal".

While I don't have much success meditating, I do get messages and realized maybe two months or so ago that I have been channeling most of my life and didn't realize it because it is something that just happens. Sometimes, in the middle of my attempting to meditate, just outside of my head noise, I get images that appear to be trying to communicate something to me. Today, for instance, and probably why I was motivated to finally get on this board, I saw an image that I recognized as familiar. I had a bunch of stuff floating in there for my attention and then, I saw this one moving closer. I recognized it as one that I had seen often when I was younger and at that time, then and today, understood that it was one that I would be wise and successful in some way, to reach and communicate more deeply with it. There is a male entity in the image and I believe I see him standing at the shore of a river by a row boat, maybe and he acknowledges that he sees that I see him. When I was younger, I "knew" it was a treat to see this and that I was to reach him or try to reach him. I remembered all of this in a flash today and then it was gone. He is an older man I think.

I am so glad to be able to say this to someone and you all look so nice and "normal" too. I am sorry, I don't mean to offend. I just go back and forth between wondering if I just have a rich fantasy life and knowing that it is more real than my hand that I see in front of my face as I type.
Lola
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Lola,
The "why me" is a familiar refrain. I would just like to be "normal".
Well, I reckon these days we're the "normal" ones who 're experiencing all of these phenomenoms.
It seems thanks to the Internet more and more people are opening up to it all, and coming forward to share their own experiences from all the corners of the world.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Lola,

Welcome to the board.

Here is a post concerning the midwayers:http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2160

There are also many other posts here from various celestial personalities. I would recommend reading some of them and getting up to speed. The way that humans really start to make spiritual progress is to connect with their Father fragment. This fragment is a piece of the Spirit of our Heavenly Father. He comes to dwell in our minds helping us to become more Godlike, if we so choose.

Also, check this post out at: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... ts#p101066

I am glad that you are here. Happy hunting.

Love,
Paul
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I have read the information on the various angels. I looked them over yesterday to see if one of the descriptions matched what I saw or hit on an energy that came with the image. I saw one that seemed right, but I am hesitant to identify it as one entity or another. I envy the ability to have names tied to it. This is the thing, I am really bad at trusting what I "see" or "receive". I don't trust it even though much of the information I get fed to me turns out to be true years later, particularly involving my family.

I have a question that I have often wondered about when reading the email notifications. Are we all dealing with the same angels? I get the impression from what I have read on the site that there is an identifiable group of entities that have been brought into service to communicate and help us to grow. So, that could mean that those that "reach" me are also the ones talking to all of you good folks. In this way, we are very much, us on this board now, family members. This also leads me to believe that, just as these beings have been selected for this purpose, we have been selected to speak with them. Or, is it that all humans are contacted and that most, such as myself for so very long, just chose to ignore and dismiss or hide from it.

This leads me to another question, do many of you get "messages" regarding the "state" of man? I get that and stuff about the town in which I live and the US. One particular aspect of it all is that I get info but not enough to do anything to help, other than I am then prompted to send light to the situation. Maybe that is the limit of my role.
Lola
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Paul,

I posted my last reply before going to the link you posted and reading it in full. Yep, it pretty much answers all of the questions that I posted. As I read what was written in George's first post in that link, I had one of my "memory flashes" where I was walking with a being and "he" was explaining some of what George has in his post. I am beginning, at least for now, to trust the truth of all of this. It started when I was a very young child. At that time, I leaned on it because the circumstances of my life created a need for guidance and stability. All trust in "people", particularly adults, had been swept away due to things that were occurring in my family life. These beings took my hand then and I took their's. As I got older, I, at times, lost the connection and also got pretty intriqued with living here and experiencing life with humans. But, there was always this distinct separation of the one from the other, humans and the beings, and how they operated under very different ideas of truth and what was real. I remembered noticing at a very young age that humans just seemed to make up what was "truth" as they went along. Whereas, the beings were always constant in what was and what was not Truth and seemed at times flabergasted by the habit of humans to make things up as they went along. There was also a sense that I belonged more to the beings than to the humans. Is this feeling familiar to anyone else? :loves
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lola,
When I read your last post I was immediately reminded of one of my favorite passages in the Urantia Book.

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... nature-god 7. Divine Truth and Beauty

The whole of section 7 is worthy of a good read, but this part is a real stand out for me. :D
All finite knowledge and creature understanding are relative. Information and intelligence, gleaned from even high sources, is only relatively complete, locally accurate, and personally true.

Physical facts are fairly uniform, but truth is a living and flexible factor in the philosophy of the universe. Evolving personalities are only partially wise and relatively true in their communications. They can be certain only as far as their personal experience extends. That which apparently may be wholly true in one place may be only relatively true in another segment of creation.

Divine truth, final truth, is uniform and universal, but the story of things spiritual, as it is told by numerous individuals hailing from various spheres, may sometimes vary in details owing to this relativity in the completeness of knowledge and in the repleteness of personal experience as well as in the length and extent of that experience. While the laws and decrees, the thoughts and attitudes, of the First Great Source and Center are eternally, infinitely, and universally true; at the same time, their application to, and adjustment for, every universe, system, world, and created intelligence, are in accordance with the plans and technique of the Creator Sons as they function in their respective universes, as well as in harmony with the local plans and procedures of the Infinite Spirit and of all other associated celestial personalities.
It sounds like most of us...local celestials and humans alike, have a long way to go before we can even make a dent in what Truth really is. The search is on... :happy

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

The search is on..
For sure. Every time I feel as if I'm getting some answers, I have more questions!!!

Love, Clare
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Thanks so much for the quote. You actually verified something for me that happens to me. I described how I get images and from the images I get feelings and from these understanding. Well, a few months ago I was debating (something this image stopped me from doing) with someone regarding truth. Silly huh? Anyway, what I was fed in the midst of it was the image of one person standing on a hill, another in a valley, and another on a mountain. This told me that we all get a view of the truth from where we stand in life. So, our perspectives of the whole will only be but a piece of it. None of us can see all and be all places at once. Only the Creator can. Therefore, no being has the ability to know the ALL. I guess we are all positioned where we are depending of what we need to learn, or want to learn. Now why didn't I request to discover what it is to be a much loved, extremely beautiful, and wealthy Princess?

Your quote seems to describe what I saw in the image. So, given that it is described in the U Book, lets me know what is happening to me is real and I am not a full blown nut case. I have been reading the book on and off. Some of it is so hard to understand and other parts are very clearly stated.

The other thing is sometimes these images just pop in when I am typing or talking and stuff just comes out of me and I think that it is me producing it. I often don't realize what is up until much later when I look back on it. I once stopped a gang of kids in the inner city from beating the rubbish out of me due to my coloring. I didn't realize what was up on that day until fairly recently. All of them just froze in their tracks and listened to me. I was only twelve preaching about racial harmony in the middle of an inner city shortly after a riot. Those angels, or whatever, may frustrate me, but they do come in handy from time to time. :loves

Okay, I typed one word and this here thingy changed it to "rubbish". How is that?
Lola
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Lola writes:
Okay, I typed one word and this here thingy changed it to "rubbish". How is that?
Part of the MB program to discourage spammers who want to sell something.

Here is what happens when Folks talk about the world ending 2 years from now.
The date changes to 2012 :lol:

You happened to use one of those words.

G.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lola, you wrote:
I described how I get images and from the images I get feelings and from these understanding. Well, a few months ago I was debating (something this image stopped me from doing) with someone regarding truth. Silly huh? Anyway, what I was fed in the midst of it was the image of one person standing on a hill, another in a valley, and another on a mountain. This told me that we all get a view of the truth from where we stand in life. So, our perspectives of the whole will only be but a piece of it. None of us can see all and be all places at once. Only the Creator can. Therefore, no being has the ability to know the ALL. I guess we are all positioned where we are depending of what we need to learn, or want to learn.
:cheers: I enjoyed that! You... lady, have something beautiful to share. :loves
Now why didn't I request to discover what it is to be a much loved, extremely beautiful, and wealthy Princess?
Well two out of three's not bad Lola dear! ;) :lol:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Sandy, You made my heart sing with your reply!

You know what? This morning I remembered an image I was given a good many decades ago. I saw this big huge butterfly of purple and red and yellow flying outside of the car while I was riding over a bridge crossing the Potomac River. In the instant that it appeared I knew that I was the butterfly and that something about me being a butterfly was associated with helping people one day. I just didn't know how. I think that I have been able to do this on some scale over the years. At the time, I thought that it meant on a grand scale. I have been a bit of a chicken in some ways in my life since that time. I fear this has gotten in the way. No confidence in myself has stood in my way in many ways. I just hope it hasn't completely knocked me off track.
Lola
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Lola, you are definitely on the right track. :bike: Here's a story about butterflies that I posted a few months back. It's a little long, but it had such an impact on me. Love!!!

I wanted to share this story. Last year, my friend's husband died suddenly from a heart attack. She was very down because it would have been her 15-year wedding anniversary. I decided to go and visit her that weekend. When I was leaving to go, I saw a yellow butterfly and just thought to myself, how nice. Then, when I was getting gas in my car on another side of town, another yellow butterfly just came right at me. I thought, okay, what's up, then I forgot about it. When I arrived at my friend's house, she offered me a glass of wine and held out a hand full of "charms" for the wine glass and asked me to pick one. I said "I'll pick the purple one, it's my favorite color". Well, it turned out to have a butterfly on it. I told my friend that it must be a "butterfly" day. Her face had a stricken look. She said, "Clare, Butterfly was Bill's pet name for me, it was the name of our boat, and I had butterflies sown on my wedding veil". Well, we told her teenage daughter about it. Her daughter went out that night and sent a text photo of a butterfly sculpture that she was standing in front of and had never noticed before. We just felt the presence of my friend's husband. The next morning, my friend was showing me a new kitchen set she ordered. As she was looking at the receipt, she said "Oh my goodness, come and look at the name of this table set....it's called Butterfly, and I didn't even know it when I picked it out!" Okay, now I KNOW there is no such thing as coincidence! Sorry that this story is so long, but it was just one of those "Wow" weekends!

Love, Clare
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

What a lovely story. I am going to look up the signifigance of a butterfly.
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Awhhh Clare,
That was such a lovely experience! It gave me the good goose bumps. :D Thanks for sharing it, sis. :kiss:

Hiya Lola,
I think that I have been able to do this on some scale over the years. At the time, I thought that it meant on a grand scale. I have been a bit of a chicken in some ways in my life since that time. I fear this has gotten in the way. No confidence in myself has stood in my way in many ways.
In just recognizing your lack of self confidence which sometimes translates into fear, you have made a valuable first step in overcoming the problem. Perhaps if you asked yourself a few questions designed at getting to the root of the problem you may better understand why you feel this way about yourself. I truly believe it is by understanding of ourselves, our behaviors and the people and situations surrounding these conditioned responses that we can finally get past them...let go and move on, much lighter.
I just hope it hasn't completely knocked me off track.
Nope, don't think that can happen...our track is just that..our track...with all the ups downs and lessons learned. Todays always a good day to begin again. :D hmmm ..Now I had better take a good hard look at myself..I have some things that definitely need sorting out. :? :)
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello girls, am enjoying your posts very much. I remember that experience you shared Clare...I've just one objection....you write as long as you like darlin'! We all love your posts, long & short alike. :kiss:

Love you all, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra