Stuck in the sand.....

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Stuck in the sand.....

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello EveryOne, I'd like to share something that happened yesterday, almost like a test of my faith?

Something truly remarkable happened at the beach. We got stuck in the sand, and all at once, after it became quite clear that we wouldn't be able to get out, I felt an overwhelming sense that all would be fine; to trust God that somebody would be along shortly to help us. Well, not 5 minutes passed when a young me-laddo came passed us in his fancy quad bike. He stopped and looked at us digging sand away and Phil commented under his breath: "oh great! he's probably thinking, 'haha, what an idiot!" But I just knew he wasn't.
He came over and offered to help us pull the car out with his bike, to no avail! I went off in search of planks and Phil thanked him and said: "Never mind, at least you tried, cheers anyway!" "Sorry? You think I am going to leave you like this? Are you joking? With three children and the growing darkness?" and off he went to fetch his 4x4!

The moment the car came out of the sand, we all whooped for joy! You know that feeling. Phil went over to thank our Angel and all but hugged him.
We had a celebratory beer and he told us that he never went that way usually. Always, he drove his bike on the actual beach, or the dust road. We got stuck in between and it well hidden with dunes. (He fishes there every W/E) But, this time, he said I had a huge urge to come here and when I saw you I knew God had led me here!" :shock:
I must admit, my whole body went all tingly and goosebumpy.
After he'd left Phil announced: "Right! Whenever we see anybody in need of help, nomatter what, we will help them!" Duh!! :lol:

After the kids fell asleep, Phil and I Aum-ed ourselves to sleep. Yeah! Phil! And in the morning....I woke up looking like the elephant man. Mozzies had given me botox in the night! hahaha. My eyelid got bitten too and when we went for brekkie, the waitress gave Phil such a withering look. Laughing Oh well!

Sorry I went on there, but I had to share that one.

Love, Pet XXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Maria L
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Stuck in the sand.....

Post by Maria L »

Petra Wilson wrote:... he told us that he never went that way usually. Always, he drove his bike on the actual beach, or the dust road. We got stuck in between and it well hidden with dunes. (He fishes there every W/E) But, this time, he said I had a huge urge to come here and when I saw you I knew God had led me here!" :shock:
Guided!!! :happy Thanks for sharing Petra. Life is full of mysteries...

Love,
Maria
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
That's a great story.....glad you were rescued.... :D
Love lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Wow! I love stories like this!

Did you angel have a name?

Sammy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Wow what a great story.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Pet,
I got all goose bumpy and tingley reading your story. Loved it! :D How are those the mozzie bites? Getting better and past the "itchies" I hope?
Hugs to you and the family, :kiss:
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear pet,

That was surely a good one.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

GooOOOd morning Pet :sunny:

Cheers to the young me-laddo and to Divine Timing :cheers: bless his heart :happy
Phil and I Aum-ed ourselves to sleep. Yeah! Phil!
:shock: another cheers !!! :D

i hope those bites get better real soon !

(((HUGS)))) to you and yours,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Everyone, Sammy said:
Did you angel have a name?
:oops: Oh I am so frigging embarrassed about this....soon after he left I asked Phil what his name was, and he looked slightly perplexed before replying: "I dunno!"
But then it made the moment more poignant! Yeah, right! Says the ignoramus rude person!

As for the bites...well, they have decreased in size and have a reddishness about them! This morning, youngest daughter and I were brushing our teeth and I noticed in the mirror, her right eye had a mozzie bite too! We had to get the rest of the kids school books etc today and almost everywhere we went, we were met with shocked sympathetic looks, and comments quite loudly expressed of, battered victims! I'm shouting in a loud voice in me best French: "Do you sell MOSQUITO NETS???"
Funny how quickly one pressumes. :(

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Loved your story Pet,

I just love when someone brightens anothers day.

Pet try some Skin So Soft bath gel by Avon for those biting insects, it smells beautiful and works pretty well. My daughter used to get eaten alive by mosquitos and I did not like putting poison on her so I used that gel before bath gels became so famous.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Laura, yes, Sandy told me about Skin so Soft. Actually, the mozzie's have gone now that summer's ended. But I didn't half look a fright! When I finally get around to downloading my photo's, I'll PM you a photie of my bonce that very morning! What a sight! hehehe!

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D I can just imagine one night I did not get the bottoms of my daughters feet and they bite her so bad that she could not even walk without pain. I felt like a real heel and made sure and covered her from head to toe from that day forward. I dont know why those buggers like some and not others, but poor Sommer was always the first and I was second.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Maybe they prefer a certain blood group? :lol:
Mozzie #1: "Eeughh! This blood is disgusting! No I much prefer a younger body, give me a Rees-Pos nouveau any day!"
Mozzie #2: "Oh No! I much prefer the older blood! Mature and oakey! Oh look! There's a fruity 40 year old sleeping on the beach, she'll do..."

That's how I see it! hahaha

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I enjoyed those mozzie conversations Pet!
One of the little mozzie monsters got me last night at dusk while I was sitting out by the lake with a nice cup of tea. It halted the meditations rather quickly! There ought to be a celestial law or something about that kind of bug behavior. :?

Hugs,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

D'you know Sandy, Mathilda has a great theory: "Mozzie's got to nurture her eggs! She's free to take my blood any day!" with that statement, she never got bitten again. :lol: Either that, or her blood isn't good enough anymore? hehe

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Pet, That Mathilda is a very giving and sensitive young lady. She means what she says too. :thumright: I could try to be more understanding to their needs but I am afraid they would see right through me. Besides...my first instinct is a quick swat when they take a nip outta me. reflex... I think my blood is their dessert. So full of sugar it is. :roll: :lol:

Hugs to you and the family,
XXXSandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Now this goes a while back Ladies!

But I had to remark, as I agree mostly with Mathilda on this one! Hello Mathilda! :roll People have always thought me "weird" for allowing those cute lil creatures to suck my blood... They only sting a while and like Mathilda, the cuties do not bother me much... AND you get to watch them fill up and peacefully go off to do their mosquito-ey duties!!!!

Petra, does she still have the same philosophy??

I love you Ladies and Everyone who read this so very much! :loves

Thank you God for these true Sisters and Brothers!

God Bless :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well this is so weird! I've been having lots of problems with the computer these past few days!
It is nearly 4am, an hour I am not used to...

Tannis, You'll never guess what?? She only got stung by a wasp 2 days ago for (in her opinion) no good reason! She was crying her head off and I'm wallowing in the Med, giving it: "Shush up and swim along with your mother! You'll see, the salty sea will cure your sting!"
Which it did! But still, her thumb looks like something out of a comedy cartoon!!! but at least it doesn't hurt anymore.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Great story Pet! :loves Thanks so much for sharing it.

You guys make me laugh with your talk of mozzies. They are my biggest fear. I tremble in the face of a mosquito :( :lol:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Veddy Intaresting Petra!

I remember dealing with fear of wasps quite extensively with my son when he was young and before the age of 5, he had at least 5 bad stings and they do hurt!!!! I just had my first sting last summer and like Mathilda, It really swelled up but it was my middle finger lol

That same summer, I also caught my other middle finger between 2 bowling balls!!! Ouch! I used to work at the bowling alley so thought I would take a look beneath the panels ON the alley, as we were out of balls where we retrieve them from. The one free rolled down the gutter and my finger got sandwiched between two.. Oh my goodness Petra, that finger stood out, was deep purple for weeks and hugely swollen..

Give your kids a hug from me, Petra! I am happy that God eased Mathildas pain with the water!!!

God Bless :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks Tannis! She's right as rain and her finger is as slender as the all the others again!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra