pets giveing a message

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
devoted
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: pets giveing a message

Post by devoted »

Hi Sammy :)

Now I don't know where I heard this but I read somewhere that the purring of a cat helps increase bone density? Apparently there's more to a cat's purr :?: . . . I don't know . . . I'm no expert but what I do know is it's very very soothing and brings blood pressure down which of course will help with any sort of discomfort.

Sounds like you've got yourself a little kitty masseuse :P how wonderful . . . and for free! A little hairy healer.

I have had two dogs of my own. One I had for 12 years and the new boy is 7. My first one was such a good friend. He just knew when something was going on for me and I had a spell of not feeling like I could face the world. . . . but he was having none of it! He instantly came over and forced his lead into my hand to make me get up and get out! Even if he had had his walk! Clever intuitive little creatures aren't they?

Jo
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

HI Jo,
They are absolutely amazing! I know I have read stories about dogs that can sense cancer....makes you think that we need to get to their level of (lack of) responsibility so we can be in touch with all that we block out.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
devoted
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by devoted »

Yeah Sammy, Here in the U.K. they are training dogs to detect certain types of cancer. They're particularly adept at detecting bladder/kidney cancers! Amazing aren't they?

Jo
harvey escolano
New Friend

Post by harvey escolano »

Hi everyone Im Harvey Philippines

I remember years ago I have a cat she suddenly came to me, she sit beside me I start play with him but she did not respond to play with me and suddenly scroll on floor and meowing at me. I think unusual happen in my cat after second their an earthquake happen in Philippines. I get my cat I hug him thanks to him and I pray

Loving Friend
Harvey
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Harvey,
I am glad you cat gave you a warning before the earthquake and that you both came out of this okay! Isn't it amazing what our pets know about our natural world that we do not. They are a blessing! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello!

Thanks for sharing Harvey and welcome!!

Maggie
Follow your heart
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

I would like your opinions, please.
My beloved cat, Tobi, went missing 9 months ago. Have not seen hide nor hair of him since. He turned 4 in August this year.
I miss him so much. A few days ago I dreamed I parked the car in a parking lot to take a break from driving. Daylight. I looked to my right and there was Tobi.!!! He saw me and came running to me.!!! I remember thinking how am I going to handle uniting my new puppy with my sweetheart of a cat. Tobi had to come with me b/c I did not want to let him go away.
Is this a wish dream or what could it mean? Thank you everyone.
SilverDragon
New Friend

Post by SilverDragon »

After I spent a week in the hospital, I came home and I couldn't find my cat. She is skittish by nature, and me not being home for an entire week, she was kind of freaked out and was hiding. I saw her dart into the other room, but I couldn't find her anywhere. My husband said to open the window, and she would come in. I thought he meant from outside...I didn't see how that was possible, seeing how there are screens on the window...Anyway, I went to the bedroom, opened the window, and lay on the bed...She eventually came in and was all over me and was SO happy I was home. Then I get a telepathic message from her...she says, "My name is Frank"...Weird, especially for a female cat.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome SilverDragon,
Now that is an awesome experience! As a child and now as an adult I always think it would be such a blessing to be able to communicate with the animals around me. Did you start to call your cat Frank after that? :D
I hope that you are feeling good, healed and healthy again after that long stay in the hospital.
It's nice to meet you by the way... :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rare gems...oh I know that heart ache of loosing a pet. I had a beloved parrot fly out the door a few years ago and for the longest time I couldn't stop scanning the sky for a glimpse of her. :(
I honestly don't know what to make of your dream as I don't know much about dream interpretation. But perhaps those who are more fluent in dream language can give you their opinions. :finger:
Sending you some love, anyway... :kiss:
Sandy