pets giveing a message

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
nav
Busy Bee

pets giveing a message

Post by nav »

ok this might sound strange ,but has anyone had a message from angels from there pets ?if so how ? i asked a question today and my dog made some strange noise which sounded like well anyway ,has this happened to you ?
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Nav,
i asked a question today and my dog made some strange noise which sounded like well anyway ,has this happened to you ?
My dog asking, "well anyway?" more like: "get that brush away!!!" No kidding either, he's getting dreadlocks!

I have had a few moments where I asked a question to my Guides and he suddenly got up from a deep slumber and either, howled like a wolf, (just the one time) or paced about and yelped.

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi nav,
I used to have an almost telepathic connection with my siamese cat....we went on holidays once and I could see him crying in my spiritual vision.....
When I wasn't feeling well he'd come and sit on me and it always made me feel better. Often I'd wake up in the wee small hours and he would know even though I hadn't moved at all....coming in to greet me. I actually got him when I was quite sick many years ago...he was a Seal Point and we all loved this intelligent, beautiful creature.
Love lilly xxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
nav
Busy Bee

Post by nav »

ye petra he made a howl it sounded like ,no, ...well anyway wasent what he said lol
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi folks,

awhile ago I had an avi up of my Prince and myself sitting on a swing,

he would talk to me alot,,,,but I love it the most when he howled out the word... Mauuuuuuuuum...and try to get in my lap....

I think all of our pets have an inner connection with us....and if we pay attention,,,we do know exactly what they want,,,,or what they're alerting us to....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Once my brother was visiting a friend and their Great Dane took a liking to him...trying to get real cosy....my brother was laughing....He's a real dog person....but this was over the top. They are huge dogs....it's head was bigger than his....
Love lilly xxxxxx :lol: :lol:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,

I know,,,it's so funny to see a huge dog,,,,with a puppy brain...just all,,,,
I LOVE YOU....

we had some friends who had danes too,,,,they would spread a blanket on the floor and the dog took up the whole thing....

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
nameless
New Friend

Post by nameless »

hello. maybe there is some creedence behind it.

i was on a trip over the weekend in NH. i was having a dream, and i dont remember much about it except a woman coming to me in the dream and saying 'he doesnt blame you' anyways, on my way home my dad called me up and told me that my favorite cat, darkside, had been killed by a fischer cat. he was declawed through his previous owner (a girlfriend) and often stayed outside in the shed if he couldnt get back in the house.

if i have ever felt love it was through this cat. he would be waiting at the top of my stairs every night when i came home. the first thing i would always see would be his white toes and black legs. he always knew it was me. any time i felt distressed hurt or frustrated he would sense it and come over and head-butt me and rub his gums up against me. any time i felt like showing him affection he would be right there jumping up and landing still standing against my legs which was his sign for a back stretch. it devastated my world and left me in a daze for quite a while. it never sank in till a month or two afterwards that the dream i had the night before i found out that it was someone telling me that he didnt blame me for his death.

it would not suprise me at all if angels could indeed relay messages from our pets.
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind.

--Dakota Proverb--

The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. Tao
AustinRuth
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Nameless,
Gee, I should be doing homework. Yikes!
I read this post and wanted to say, "Gee, well, I don't know, but maybe!"
My cat, Star, is a sweet cat and she is a real loving animal. She has never spoken, though she makes sounds when she is happy or is ticked off at me because I picked her up and her majesty did not want that.
I am always talking to her, though! She seems to like it.

Anyway, about your cat, yes, it would seem you received a message in your dream re: your cat. That is so wonderful.
Listen to me blather on! Keep listening to your dreams, they are very special.

Now, about those talking dogs . . . . :lol:
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth
Norah
New Friend

Rupert Sheldrake's book

Post by Norah »

There's a very cool book by Rupert Sheldrake called "Dogs Who Know When Their Owners Come Home." The author has used irrefutable scientific processes to prove that animals are very very in touch with their beloved humans and sense all kinds of things that seem "impossible" to us. They are also much more cued in to "group mind" which humans also have but seem to be avoiding most of the time--it's a collective consciousness that is sort of opposite to the rugged individual stuff that is so ingrained in our culture.
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Norah,
I just love books about animals!
I am reading "Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World" by Vicki Myron. It is a true story of a kitten who was left in the overnight book drop box on a freezing night at a small-town library in Iowa. The manager saved the cat and named him "Dewey Readmore Books." Essentially Dewey lived mostly in the library as official greeter and lapsitter, shelf sleeper, etc. I also am enjoying the interesting history of this small town and how the library fits into the lives of its inhabitants.

Anyway,
What I really wanted to say here is my cat, Star, seems to be my little taskmaster when I am sleeping late on an important day (she jumps up on the bed and stares at me), or am goofing off not doing homework she comes and just sits on the arm of the chair and stares at me. I really know that celestials are using this little sweet cat to let me know to "get moving and get some homework done, time is not waiting for you!" I just know it. Also, if I am meditating, she leaves me alone until I am finished and then she shows up and wants to stretch out on my lap, so very typically catlike. She is amazing. I don't really mind that she is my boss sometimes!
She also likes to tear open fresh bags of catfood, just in case I would think she is anything but a cat! :roll: :lol: - Ruth
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Just a note: Star tears open the bags of catfood with her teeth. She has not mastered the use of her paws for that task YET.
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

Here's a wonderful poem by Jimmy Stewart

Post by Theresa1111 »

Here's a story about Beau Jimmy Stewart's beloved dog. I remember this poem read on Johnny Carson in 1981. Brought a tears to my eyes it's very touching.

Pets can bring many loving messages to protect us, teach us and comfort us.

Here's the link if you would like to see the poem by Jimmy Stewart on Johnny Carson: (link now gone)
I was going to type the poem but it wasn't the same. So I tracked it down on youtube.

Jimmy Stewart has many wonderful poems.

Blessings, Theresa

Hope it's okay to post links :wink:
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Theresa,
I just took a look and a listen to the poem "Beau" and it was so wonderful! Jimmy Stewart was a very talented man. Thanks so much for sharing that! I guess I didn't realize YouTube had retrospective stuff! I will look for his other poems, too!
My mom says after our dog, Rex died, she would hear his toenails on the wooden floors sometimes. Just like the sigh Beau would express, our dog, Rex would sometimes utter an "umph" when he would lie down. Mom heard that, also months after Rex had passed on.

I had a similar strange aural phenomenon happen.
I had a parakeet that died. Maybe a year after that, I heard the bird tweeting softly in its cage, just like it would do sometimes in the evening when it was going to sleep. Talk about a double-take! When I heard that sound and the bird had long vacated the spot (also the cage was gone), well, I noticed! :shock: But, ya know, I kinda liked it!!! My sweet little bird seemed to still be with me, at least some of its vibrations or memory was retained in my living space. I did not mind that at all! :) - Ruth
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

My Dog Mooney

Post by Theresa1111 »

I had an old pal named Mooney. A very smart little white poodle. He lived to be 22 years old saw me go to school for the first time and the last time when I graduated high school and then college.

He was such a special friend and so smart he knew what I was thinking and feeling much like our human close friends. I was so sad when my family lost him but happy for him to not be bound by age and illness and to be on the other side happy in his prime.

I was very ill with upper resp. infection a few years ago. I was home alone. My husband was working the graveyard shift. I got worse and worse through the night long story short I couldn't breath and passed out. I heard a bark and growl in my ear and a nudge at my side. I came to and managed to get up. I got to the phone and called my husband he rushed home from work. (I should have called an ambulance) I made it to the bathroom and there for a flash was a little white puff, Mooney. He saved my life. Doctors said I probably wouldn't have been so lucky if I didn't come to and get to the hospital. I am so blessed to have my little friend watching out for me.

Ruth, Much like your Mom recognizes Rex signals, my mom hears Mooney's little signals now and then. Rex is making sure everything is good with her, letting her know he is still there for her. And the same with your sweet little parakeet. Our much loved pets just want to let us know they are there for us. Thank you Ruth.

Blessings, Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Theresa,
Wow! You were saved by your angel Mooney!

God must have wanted you to stick around longer!

The universe provides our friends to us even after they are long gone.
They really never die when we remember them! :D - Hugs from Ruth
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Just loved the stories on this thread. Thankyou for sharing them, can't wait to hear more. Theresa your story was incredible.
Love lilly xox :D
Bella11:11
Old Friend

Post by Bella11:11 »

Hey Beautiful People xx :kiss:

I Enjoyed all your stories, thankyou for sharing.
The love of An animal.. I feel not much compares to it... Its like everytime you come home they havnt seen you for a million Years.

I find such comfort in this.
My Dog Ceasar... His a smart cookie, and I also communicate with him Telepathically... He then tries to start talking to me like a human, and he moves his mouth ... heheh Its Really Funny....looks like his miming something to me. He really wants to be human...Maybe we should swap places LoL Wouldnt that be nice at times... sit around all day in the sun, and get food served to you all Day!

Its Amazing & we are so blessed to have them.

Keep the Post Coming!

Love & Light
Bella :hithere
~~ If you have a Hole in your heart, the best way to fill it, is to give away what you wish you had ~~
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Bella,

Keep working with Ceasar and maybe you can teach him to talk!

I keep talking to my cat, Star and she has her own body language mainly and sometimes she emits various little murmurs to let me know how she feels. Mainly she just stares at me. Sometimes she is just wanting attention, I realize finally and then I get a move on and get her fresh "crunchies" in her food bowl or invite her to sit on my lap. She is a great pal. She also keeps my elderly mom company during the day when I am gone. Mom never would have not gotten a pet, but I came to live and now we have 4! Mom really loves them all. (the other 3 live outdoors, they are ferals in various degree and two are mom and daughter, the other is the dad of the daughter and all are fixed by miracle of God and humane trapping and trip to my vet a few years ago).

:) - Ruth
Bella11:11
Old Friend

Post by Bella11:11 »

Hi AustinRuth

Yes heheh He does make noises actually... but he knows he isnt talking english ..so he starts miming... i really think he tries to speak our language...like his trying to talk in Tongue LoL His a beautiful soul ....
Im so blesed to have him, he has been their for me in the worst of times.

Your Cats sound wonderful ! Ive always wanted a cat.. but with ceasar unfortunatley im not sure if its safe.

God bless her for watching over your mother, she is obviously healing in powerful ways to you both.

Love & light
Bella
~~ If you have a Hole in your heart, the best way to fill it, is to give away what you wish you had ~~
Motherhealer
Busy Bee

My cats are 24yo-and they know me well

Post by Motherhealer »

My cats are indoor cats. My parents bred Siamese. So I didn't ever want them to die young, I made sure to keep mine indoors. They are well cared for, and well loved.

One is long haired and more persion/Angora and the other short haired and marble spotted, striped sort of.

The short haired likes to rub my hands or knuckles w/his closed teeth/gum thing like someone posted above. He makes a kind of eh eh eh eh in quick rapid succession noises wlike when he's hunting something, and he is content when I hear this sound. He is also NOT a purrer, but in the last few years since I learned Reiki healing, he's been so loving and has to rub on me big time.

Cats love Reiki, and can't get enough of the energy that they absorb from it.

My long haired cat, he's the purrerr. He purrs even when he's in trouble. He lays down purrs and rolls over on his back, as if..."Hey what did I do, aren't I cute?"

When he's in heaven, he comes onto my chest, and kneed's w/paws....and I say to him....'How's my squeekie?' Talk to momma.' and he makes a high pitched squeekie meow or eh eh eh also which comes out like a long 'E' sound.....as if it's echoing in his head.

Our animals, have special noises and sounds just for us. Don't you love it?
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Post by AthenaGrey »

I call Athena (my African grey parrot) my 'Angel bird'. She is a constant teacher of love and joy in my life, and she sets a wonderful example for me to follow. We humans and parrots really are a lot alike in many ways, except that over time we humans have become comfortable being independent and alone, whereas parrots thrive on communal living and sharing together.

She came into my life a few months before I found this group of people and began studying what 11:11 means in my life. Since then, I've found the celestial messages of love, compassion, sharing and forgiveness parallel the behaviors and companionship I share with my bird. She does not understand hatred or anger and thrives when offered constant love, patience and attention. Isn't that what we all ultimately want from each other?

Eventually I'd like to be able to take her to visit people and share this message with them through her. She is an amazing creature, and definitely one of the Teachers in my life! :D
Hatta
Busy Bee

Chubby

Post by Hatta »

Hi Nav,

My old fat black cat Chubby looked at me and said as clear as day, "I have something to tell you." After I got over my intitial shock of hearing him speak (in my head) I said, "Okay go ahead, I'm listening." He looked at me and walked away. He died within a few months even though he wasn't ill. I guess that's what he wanted to tell me.

Jen
Surrender
troyndebdontdra
New Friend

Re: pets giveing a message

Post by troyndebdontdra »

Well I see this is an old post but just wanted to share that about 6 months ago my cat who was sleeping at the end of my couch when he suddenly, for no apparent reason jumped up came over and sat next to me. Now this wouldn't have been strange had my cell phone not been sitting next to me. He stepped on it and when it lit up it was exactly 11:11 p.m. This has brought me to the conclusion that yes, I think whatever sends theses prompts can nudge a cat. Awesome! This not even as cool as when I went to the library to borrow the Urantia book. But that's another post!
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: pets giveing a message

Post by Geoff »

Dear troyndebdontdra

That was a great prompt, and welcome to our board. Are you in Roseville Sydney, or some other Roseville? Actually the ip suggests some "other" Roseville.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.