pets giveing a message

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
troyndebdontdra
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: pets giveing a message

Post by troyndebdontdra »

Roseville California. Near Sacramento. I get prompts regularly and daily. The prompt I got about the Urantia book was the most spectacular. Story goes like this.....
I had been getting prompted for over a year and receive George Banards emails. Because of that and other websites like this I read things about the Urantia book. I looked up the book online and oddly enough was overwhelmed by the size and complexity of it. I put it off but continued to hear about it. One day I decided to look and see if my local library had the book. They did not have a copy but their was a copy at another near by location that I could have shipped to the location by my home. Anyhow, I ordered it and was told I would get a call within a couple of days when the book was in.

Sure enough two days later I was sitting at my laptop and the phone rang. I let the machine answer and it was the library saying the book was in and ready for pick up. This sounds pretty ordinary until I looked at the time of the phone call. It was exactly 1:11pm. Needless to say not only have I purchased my own copy but I have it downloaded on my ipod so I can listen to it before I go to bed each night.

What a beautiful gift I've been given! Unfortunately I'm bad at meditating and when I have done automatic writing scary stuff came through so now I have fear. I have George's Akhacic construct CD but still have a hard time keeping my mind from wandering. Oh well, patience isn't my strong suit.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello and Welcome Troyndeb,
That was a great prompt story. Thanks for sharing and adding your own unique input to the board. I thank you, too, for reviving this lovely thread. For some reason it opened an emotional floodgate today and a little inner house cleaning. Earlier this morning I was re reading the book, 'Autobiography of a Yogi' by Paramahansa Yogananda and at this point in the book he was describing something that had occurred where he had opened a school for children in Ranchi, Bahir India. The school was located on about 25 acres of land donated by the Maharaja of Kasimbazar and had a wealth of animal life, some of which became quiet friendly and much loved by himself the staff and children. One of these creatures was a young deer and on this particular morning the author had gotten up early, fed him and asked that their little friend not be fed until that evening when he returned from town. Unfortunately, his words went unheeded by one of the students who overfed him on milk and by the time he came home the poor deer was quite ill. Sri Yogananda and the students were very distressed and he stayed with it and prayed for it and at one point it came to conciousness again but was too weak to do much. That night the master had a dream and in the dream the deer came to him and asked that he let him go for it was his love that was keeping him bound to life and he needed to move on (Well I'm paraphrasing..something like that.)
Yogananda awoke with a start and cried out "Boys, the deer is dying!" The deer then made a move to walk towards him but collaspsed and passed on. Sri Yogandanda realized that by his love and prayers he had managed to keep it there, yet its' time in this life form was over and it needed to move on. When I read that, I realized with a start that this has happened to me several times in life with my beloved animals. In several instances they have been so sick yet they lingered...and it wasn't until I came to the realization that they needed to move on and told them it was okay to leave," that they passed.
It really didn't dawn on me that was what had happened until I read this book passage today.
We humans do have such a terrific bond with our animal friends through the very love that supports us as well. I believe it continues long after they and even we ourselves leave this mortal plane. :loves

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
troyndebdontdra
New Friend

Funny that you posted that story. My cat has a chronic disease that eventually will kill him. I pray and pray that he will get better and the disease will go away. He keeps hangin on. I wonder if that is why. Wow, I guess I should just pray for him to go where he will be able to be most comfortable. Thanks for your post, it is much needed insight!

Deb
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

troyndebdontdra wrote: and when I have done automatic writing scary stuff came through so now I have fear..
Dear troyndebdontdra,

Best to wait then, but clearly you have a gift here. You just need to develop to where you can control who writes, and not be scared if some low level idiot comes through. Best would be to ask to have these guys kept away.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
troyndebdontdra
New Friend

And I do that how?? I have another question...my son, who is 9 and also gets 11's a lot, tells me and has told me he sees ghosts or angels quite often. The first time he told me (other than when he woke up scared once) he was around 6 or 7 and he acted as if he were surprised when I told him I couldn't see the ghosts that were in a fairground basketball court. Now, keep in mind that his father died when he was 5 so I know he knows that we have bodies and then when we die our spirit lives on. I don't know if he is seeing ghosts, or if maybe he has made something up that now he believes is real. He makes comments all the time that are very matter of fact. Such as when I was visiting my mother's grave and when it started to get dark and I wanted to leave he said "No Mama, lets stay the people are just now starting to come out." Of course me being a scardy cat I opted to leave. My response to him when he says these things is very tepid. I don't want to encourage or discourage him in any way. I figure if he has some sort of gift I will let it develop on its own and if it is some sort of phase that is will end on its own. What I have said is that he doesn't need to be afraid because Heavenly Father loves him and he is protected.
Another time he came in my room rather early to let me know that there was just an angel in the living room but it's not there anymore. It was odd because of the way he said it. Very matter of fact. He asked me no questions and waited for no response. He just wanted to let me know I guess. He says there is very often a ghost in my bathroom in where I have had weird things happen. Not too long ago my son had turned on the shower but then came out into my bedroom while it was warming up. We were sitting there chatting when the water turned off. He stopped and said "Mama, who turned the water off?" I said maybe the water valve got shut off outside or something (my husbands a plumber so I know it can happen) Well when we went to check the handle was turned in the off position. I was at a loss so I just said to him that I didn't know why it happened. He didn't seem bothered by it. Anyhow, I don't have anyone to share these things with that wouldn't think I'm crazy so I'm sharing them here in the world of faceless names. I don't know how to respond to the things that happen so I just figure things will work them selves out in time. But there are times when I feel I need to do something especially when I get prompted so often. I feel like I'm not doing my part Specially when I wake up to a doorbell sound and sit up in bed and its 11:11 or another time when I just randomly sat up in bed out of the blue and again 11'11. Or I thought I heard a scream, and its 11:11. Or someone at work asked me what time it was, and I had to look and it was 11:11, or someone cuts me off in traffic and I go to yell and notice the license plate has 1111 on it! It's so beyond rationality that I could just stumble across this number so much and so randomly. My question is....now what? What do I do? I know I can automatic write, but sometimes I feel like I am being tricked by something scary or it's just my own mind coming through with the 11's. Is that possible? I wont even entertain the thought of doing any writing any time soon cause Ive been so freaked out. Oh ya, I've also been getting the number 33 a lot too. That's my age so maybe its that? Anyhow, sorry for the long message but thought maybe someone could give me some insight to what I feel is insanity at times.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear troyndebdontdra ,

Its sounds like unless you do some education of yourself, your son is going to be ahead of you? Most likely you are being prompted, because of him. If you start with reading the threads in the very first forum, we can take it from there.

love,
geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

troyndebdontdra wrote: Anyhow, I don't have anyone to share these things with that wouldn't think I'm crazy.
this is a nice place but i would like to point out you also have your son to talk to- and on such a real level
(you probably do anyways and i apologize if what i said came out wrong)

don't be afraid to bring out what you believe into the open- sooner or later you'll find someone who is willing to share with you, yes??? also- you should be able to talk to your friends about anything
:loves

light can be a little confronting but it's very relieving once we bring things out into the open... i'd also like to think this is how we help one another grow and better understand ourselves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
troyndebdontdra
New Friend

Thank you, I will do some reading. Thanks for the advice.

Deb
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Welcome Deb!

Its funny because your posts reminds me a lot of my situation. I was also going crazy with the 1111 prompts and found this site. I also have a 9yr old son who sees the prompts as well. If Im in the bathroom or something he is sure to knock on the door and say "Mom, its 11:11, hello angels!" I have wondered about him seeing them as well, he has claimed to see shadows and is very open and comfortable talking to god. He has high funtioning autism and I think he has more of an open mind then others sometimes.
I have been doing automatic writing and have had some wonderful experiences like talking with my mom who passed away two years ago this month. I was under the impression that lower level beings could not communicate through this way so I am now concerned about what Geoff said about your past experience. I seem to always get the same person when I go to communicate and have found a lot of things he has said to not be true. Before I do the automatic writing I ask to talk with those who have my best interest at heart and want to be protected with Gods light and love. I hope I have not been "tricked" by a lower level being, although he seems very nice. I am so confused now!! Any advice for me as well would be wonderful!!
Hope to hear more of your experiences as I am sure they will help me as well. The other thing we have in common is we live about 3hrs away from eachother, I am in Ukiah, how funny!
Much love, mm1111
Follow your heart
troyndebdontdra
New Friend

Re: pets giving a message

Wow mm1111 that's weird! We live very similar lives. I hope maybe we can get some answers soon. Maybe we are here to be wonderful Mother's to our children. Who knows! I'm content with that. I kept thinking I would love to be able to do something wonderful and amazing and then I realized that I am. Raising and watching my children grow and seeing their connection with God is a beautiful sight. I always think that is how God feels. ????? Maybe? I have also noticed that I love my kids whether they achieve greatness or not, and love them whether they make mistakes or not, and I'm especially happy when I see them love and be kind and have a spiritual connection that I can't even comprehend. This all makes me feel better about what I am doing, because if I feel this way about my children then I know that God loves me at least that much. I just keep trying to love more everyday. And keep praying that my patience will improve. (my biggest handicap!) Anyhow, just being on here shows me that these crazy 11's mean something. Here i am connecting with a woman who lives 3 hours away from me because we both see a number over and over again! Funny! Oh ya, my numbers started with 4:20. Day after day. Then once I noticed the pattern the 11's came. So cool! Oh and I don't smoke pot so the 4:20 didn't mean that to me! LOL! Just incase that came to your mind. I don't automatic write anymore for now. I didn't always get scary stuff but just have a uneasy feeling about it in general. Not always but sometimes. I'm just not ready for it.

Deb
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Troyndeb and all you other beautiful souls. As I read your post I am reminded (so close to Mother's Day) how precious is a mother's unconditional love. My hats off to all you moms where ever you be on this globe (daddies too) who patiently try their darndest to be loving, supportive and caring to those precious children who will shape our future world. You have the most important job in the world the way I see it. :cheers:
You wrote:
This all makes me feel better about what I am doing, because if I feel this way about my children then I know that God loves me at least that much.
:sunflower: :D
Thank you for the "light" you share this evening. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
GlobalNonCompliance
New Friend

Post by GlobalNonCompliance »

I'm sure mothers pray everyday for their children, and those they care about, I'm somewhat of a lost son myself, so I have this very close to my chest for the moment.
My cat has always had a very knowning look in his eyes as I go about doing my deviant drug abusing behavior, like he knows what stage I'm at, and just purely by his open eyed look of love he can turn me right and steer me to harbor. He always knowns when I'm feeling down and out and comes a calling, a seriously needy cat I thought, until I realized that no, it wasn't the cat, it was the people in the house that needed his love. All I can say is that when I was cutting meat today at the grocery store (on the meat slicer ofc) I could or at least I image I could feel the suffering in the haunch I was cutting, maybe someday I will have the willpower to not ingest such pain and condole by my wallet the practices of animal torture and mutilation that are the norm.
Self Love is an Addiction we all must Master here in the industrialized world

I will work to have my life as it was intended to be by the most high
"The Life Intended" is a creation all of us have but to ask to enjoy
Alica1979
New Friend

Re:

Post by Alica1979 »

To AustinRuth- I had a cat with the same name spelled a bit different. (Starr) She was a small Grey tiger stripe. She was my sister's actually, was so tiny. She had two litters 11 kittens in all. Gave away most of the kittens. Kept 4 and Moma. She was a nice cat but she had a mean streak. But she was a cool cat. She saved me from a dog attack. Her and her kittens.
I was in Elementary School. I was getting off the school bus going home and a large dog started growling and snarling at me. I being a little kid. Took off and started running up the hill to my house. While I was running for dear life. Starr seeing the event took action. My sister who was sitting on the porch waiting for me to come home from school saw the event take place. Her account goes as so: As I was running Starr came running out in to the yard behind me. She stop dead in front of this dog. So now it focused on her as it barreled toward her the "Kittens" (not really kittens by then) came from all sides. 2 on each side of the dog. Starr when for the face.
I heard a loud YELP! Turned around and and saw this dog running out of our yard. No dog EVER entered our yard since then.
TRUE STORY. My sister thought it was the funniest thing in the world. All cats were unharmed. Dog didn't get a chance to bite any of them. She was my protector. I know how vicious she could be when she was in protective mode.
I was dumb kid when I found that out. I was playing in the box were she had kept her kittens after they were born. My mother had moved them to a different room because they had started to roam. Starr was outside when it happened. When she came inside to check on her babies all she saw was me crawling in the box and no kittens! I heard a yowl and then I felt nails and teeth in my back. My mother and Father had to pry her off me. They took her in to the room where they had the babies and showed they were o.k. This was before she saved my life.
She was an amazing cat. She lived a very good life. Died happy. Just went to the yard laid in her favorite place and went to sleep. I will miss her.
“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Alicia,

Welcome. Yup I am a cat person, and have a 13lb ferocious attack cat named Sunshine. Yeez, he can turn on you in an instant. I have learned to hiss when its really serious, otherwise he will shred me too.

love,
Geoff
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome Alicia. Great story about your cats protecting you from that big dog!
I was not so fortunate when I got attacked by a dog but luckily someone was there to
get the dog to scram. (I had red tights on so you couldn't tell the blood, thank gawd! I'd
have prolly fainted? :lol:

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Alicia,

I enjoyed your post and in fact everyone's animal stories.
I too have a cat story that sort of goes on along the lines of what you were saying, GNC, when you said this a while back.
He always knowns when I'm feeling down and out and comes a calling, a seriously needy cat I thought, until I realized that no, it wasn't the cat, it was the people in the house that needed his love.
You reminded me of a little cat that showed up years ago during a time I so badly needed her and the love she so willingly provided. She was a pure white cat about five months old who had one blue eye and one green eye and was completely deaf...couldn't hear a thing not even the sound of my loud push mower which was how we met...she walked right up to the mower out of friendly curiosity. But despite her deafness, she was quite astute in other ways and very sensitive to my moods and emotions. My ex and I were going through a horrrendous six month period and in fact rarely spoke. The loneliness was devestating but then out of the blue this little kitty showed up. My little answered prayer! :happy Every night I would sit out on the back steps with Angel (her name) on my lap, looking up at the stars and praying to God for help and a resolution to the situation. You know, I just realized today, that as hard as it was...this was the beginning...the beginning of my real search for God and answers! I realize that I looked for Him/Her in the stars and I developed a keen appreciation for the beauty and quiet grandor of the evening sky and creation in general...I pondered the beginnings of the universe and life and I envisaged the enormity of God. Many answers did come and my prayers for help eventually were answered in God's time but unfortunately my little Angel was not to be long with me in this world. She became dangerously sick and died a short three months after entering my life.
To this day I believe she was heaven sent. She got me through a terrible time in my life with those nuzzles and purrs... :loves

Welcome Alicia! Your photo is lovely! I get such a friendly caring vibe from you... I'm glad you've joined us. :D
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too, Alicia! Sandy, that was a beautiful post. I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes when I read it. Love all of you!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Alica1979
New Friend

Post by Alica1979 »

Thanks to all of you, such a warm welcome! I hope to be reading more stories and sharing more stories in the future. I happened upon this site by random when I was googling 11:11. I am so glad I found it! Glad to know I am not the only person who frequents those numbers. :)
Margaret Drabble
Alica1979
New Friend

Post by Alica1979 »

Very interesting day and night. My husband and I were heading home after picking up dinner and saw a black and white cat in the road. I noticed something was wrong right away. It was walking all slow and in circles in the middle of the road. I approached it and realized it was blind. As I got close to it, it would freeze and when i stopped and was still it then would walk toward me. Once it got close enough. I scooped it up and put it in the car. Then I went to the houses around the area and asked if they lost a cat. Only people who were home. Told me that they only owned dogs and made a comment about wondering why people were beeping there horns as they drove by.
Went back to the car and My husband and I decided to figure out what to do with it. Found out it was a boy. He is awfully sick. I gave him a bath when I got home, which he hated. He is all clean now. I have him in another room of the house till tomorrow when I can get him to a vet. To see what they can do. At one point we thought he might die but he seems a bit better. If he survives and (God willing) is healthy we hope to find him a new home. If possible. I have a black and white female cat of my won. (Oreo) She is spoiled and doesn't play well with others. She can barely tolerate the dogs we have. So This special needs kitty. Needs a special person willing to take care of him.
If you guys and gals know of anyone in Michigan area willing to take in a kitty let me

Got pics of him on my facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=502310834
Margaret Drabble
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wow Sandy! I got tears in my eyes. I'm so glad angel came into your life when you needed it most.

Alicia, is he the kitty in your avatar? Bless him! I do hope and pray you find him a nice loving home.

Love to All, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

My son wanted a dog when he was around 12. I kept getting this image of a dog popping into my mind. I didn't know what type of dog it was. I started calling around to shelters describing this dog. Finally, this one shelter told me they had just had one just like I described adopted. I gave up the search for a while. One day I heard the words "You can get him his dog now". I called back the shelter that had told me they had one that had been adopted. The dog had been returned. She was too playful with their infant. I went out to see her. As soon as I pulled up, I could see the dog that had popped into my mind sitting in one of the pens. She sat right by the gate as if waiting to be let out. All of the other dogs ran around barking and fighting. But, she sat calmly by the gate. I went inside of the office and asked about the dog they had described to me. Turns out that it was the dog sitting by the gate. She was so calm and quiet that I thought that she was a grown dog. She was only five months old. I took her home for a trial weekend. Again, she was perfectly behaved. My son didn't like her because she was so quiet and calm. As we lived in an apartment, I explained that we had to have a quiet and calm dog. We could walk her without a leash and she stayed right by our sides.

So, we went back to the kennel and told the lady that we would take her. Then, we took her to a pet store and bought her a new collar and leash. After buying it, she jumped up on me as if to say "yeah!". Took her home and that is when she let it rip. She ran around that apartment at top speed. She ran so fast that she could run across the back of the couch like something from the Matrix. If she could get out of the apartment to run through the complex, she would. Trying to catch her was futile. Then, when she got tired, she would come to our door and knock on it. I swear, we would hear a knock on the door and it would be her. She also used to flirt with my dates when I was single. One time a guy and I were holding hands while he drove down the street. She pushed my hand out of his and then slipped her paw in his hand. It kind of shook him up. She also cried crocodile tears if she couldn't get the attention she thought she deserved. She looks like a wolf, but is one of the most intelligent and loving creatures you could ever meet. If my husband and I argue, she jumps on us both as if to say "cut it out". If we hug, she jumps on us to be included like in a group hug. I swear she has an angel in her or something other than a dog soul.

This was a very lonely time for me and she kept me going. When I needed her to behave, she would comply. She only acted nuts when my son was around. It was if she understood that he wanted a dog with some spirit. Sometimes, she would "talk" She even cursed one night when she was frustrated. She loved to crawl under the bed. If she hit her head on the bottom of the mattress, she would say "ow". When I got married, she stopped "talking'. She is still around and stays by my side morning noon and night. We later got a dog to keep her company. If he gets bored I will tell her to play with her puppy (he isn't a puppy any longer), she will then go up to him and invite him to play. Between the two of them, they weigh around 130 pounds. They make quite a racket together.
Lola
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Great story, Lola! Aren't pets the best?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Alicia,

See, I knew I was right! ...you are a very caring person as you showed with this blind kitty. :) God Bless you for taking the time to come to his aid. I hope and pray his health improves and you guys are able to find a good home for him. :finger:

Lola, I enjoyed your dog story. What a special little character your adopted friend turned out to be. I agree with Clare, pets are the best...even unruly parrots. :roll: ( yes, we have two Indian Ringnecks who can drive me nuts sometimes in our tiny flat but are in reality the apple of my eye!)

Love,
Sandy
Alica1979
New Friend

Post by Alica1979 »

Update on who I've now named Dallan (Gaelic for blind): I have been up with him all night. I took him to the vet yesterday morning and was told it could be a head injury that caused the partial blindness and the high body temp. He has been having awful seizures all night. Violent one's My husband asked me to tape them so we could show the vet what was going on. I am so devastated. It's horrible to see him in so much distress and not be able to touch him. I do my best to comfort him after the seizures subside. He is so scared. I got him to eat by literally putting food in his mouth and he then proceeded to eat on his own. Like he has no sense of smell. My husband suggested the idea of him being poisoned. Anti-freeze possibly. It eats me up inside to see a poor animal suffer and not be able to help. My husband is exactly the same way. He can deal with patients that are in horrible situations with out bating an eye, and yet first time he sees an animal suffer. Water works and his stress level shoots way up.
I want so badly for Dallan to pull through this but if it is anti-freeze poisoning there is no way.He is such a small helpless little soul. His face markings almost mimic mine. It was very odd. Even with the sporadic seizures he has been curious about the room. He was walking on my laptop at one point. i tried to stop him but he kept coming back. When he got his little paws on it the only thing he ended up typing on my keyboard (i was typing answers to question on that yahoo answers page) was 1111. I saw him step on other key though, odd. Just blew me away! I looked at him and said "what are you trying to tell me?" "I don't speak cat."
I hope to God by some miracle this kitty gets better. My Dallan. I may end up keeping him myself. I am growing a connection with this baby.
Margaret Drabble
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

My father was not a great cat lover. But, he told me once that people that love and care for cats are given special blessings by God. Please keep him if you can. I am a great cat lover but became allergic to them. They are such peaceful beings. There is something wonderous about cats that is hard to put into words. My dogs would be very upset with me if they knew what I was typing right now.
Lola