A thought on the streetlight phenomenon.

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Ap0a
New Friend

A thought on the streetlight phenomenon.

Post by Ap0a »

A thought on streetlights.

The makeup of the streetlight has a safety built into it. If the bulb gets too hot, or too cold it will turn off so as to protect itself from burning out and subsequently having to be replaced.

With just a little extra push of energy, in whatever form would trip the bulb to turn off.

But knowing a little bit into the spiritual sight that those who live in the higher spheres have, and the ways of knowing the paths ahead, the streetlight I gather is not only one of the easier forms of noticeable physical communication, but one that fits the ways of the heavenly way of things.
Especially since sending such messages does not require the constant changing of lightbulbs for city workers and thus putting them in harms way. Its a harmless way of sending the basic and sometimes most important messages is my eyes. And to do it in such a way as to absolutely cause no harm, and they get the cheer of watching as we notice. Its absolutly divine.

I hope its made sense, im a bit on the tired side, but whats your take?

(wow Im posting alot tonight)
HeartBrain
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by HeartBrain »

I used to get a lot of street light blinks, either the lights turning on or off, in my early twenties when I was reading a lot of books and grasping for cosmic insights. It just seemed to happen a lot to the point where I'd notice immediately whenever it happened. I used to walk at night a lot more back then.

I'm about 8-10 years removed from those times and now I get ring tones like a tuning frequency, mostly in my left ear. Occasioanlly I get a real doozy in my right ear.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear HeartBrain,

Welcome to our site.
HeartBrain wrote:I'm about 8-10 years removed from those times and now I get ring tones like a tuning frequency, mostly in my left ear. Occasioanlly I get a real doozy in my right ear.
Thats probably someone trying to make contact.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Heartbrain,
Welcome aboard. I get the high pitched ringing at night but not every night...it comes and goes..or the single loud ring in one ear....If someone is trying to get through to me they are probably screaming by now.....with frustration at how thick I am. Thank goodness they are patient. At times they do get through, only kidding.
Sometimes I get this morse code kind of thing happening as well.
Love lilly :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello HeartBrain,
I too experience the ear ringing sometimes when someone would like to get through to me.
Welcome to the board. It's nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
fallinglimb3
New Friend

ringing.

Post by fallinglimb3 »

My ears do that too. Like they close for a second then open back up. Then laying in my bed I hear my left one pop! Bothers me sometimes but then I stop and wonder what THEY want? I too see my orange street lights go out as I go down the road. But it just happens on the main roads. Not our side streets. I do love this website. It's great. :D
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL to the Morse Code!!! Me TOO!
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

I too experience the ear ringing sometimes when someone would like to get through to me.
If my ear ringing is in fact someone trying to get through to me. what should I do when it happens?
I meditate for 30-45 minutes a couple of times per week, usually at night. But is there something else that I should do presently when I hear the ringing?
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
It appears I am right in there with everyone else. Only lately, usually late at night as I am seated at my computer, and this sort of goes along with the ear opening and quickly closing thing, I can feel what I can only describe as a 'wave of energy' coming at me from the side which causes my right ear to fluctuate (for lack of a better term) and as it passes (through) it does the same to my left ear and then I can actually feel this 'wave' going on it's merry way. It feels almost like a ripple effect, like this is not something directed at me alone but something that is HUGE. It leaves me wondering how many others are feeling it at the same instant...Anyone else feeling anything like this?
Okay! I stand corrected. It just this second happened at 9:50am. So, now my ear is ringing and now I know it Doesn't only happen late at night anymore.

Love, Ihn
ps, I heard during meditation that John was once spelled Ihn, and since we already have a Brother John, and because I think that is a really cool way of spelling it, I'm going to start using that spelling. Sweet! :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jody,
you wrote:
If my ear ringing is in fact someone trying to get through to me. what should I do when it happens?
I meditate for 30-45 minutes a couple of times per week, usually at night. But is there something else that I should do presently when I hear the ringing?
Just keep doing what you're doing maybe adding a little more meditation even if it is for shorter time periods... I think it was Sammy whose guides asked her to meditate 4 hours a day. :shock: :lol: Well we all had a chuckle, but it underlines the fact that the more we allow ourselves to simply be in a quiet state where we are open to the energies of the Source and the peaceful guidance from our celestial siblings the more we will naturally benefit.
The "messages" seem to come when we least expect it...the ear ringing...a reminder in a tangible way that they are there and that you are progressing... As the messages begin to flow and I have no doubt that they will...you will soon recognize the ear ringing perhaps as a signal signifying the need for a chat some time during the day. Of course with that said, I imagine as with the prompts, the ear ringing could signify whatever you and your celestial friends decide it will mean... :lol: For instance, when I first started hearing/feeling the messages I was a bit nervous and unsure of myself so I asked my Teacher for a signal which became a strong pressure in my writing hand when I needed to write something down. (never got used to my voice on a tape recorder... :roll: ) Anyway...I think you are doing amazingly well Jody...You inspire me to keep on keeping on... :)
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ihn,
Well that is pretty cool! :D From now on you are Ihn, John, in my book.
I'll probably still find a way to misspell it though.. :lol:
I too have felt what you describe with the energies passing through you. :happy
Hugs,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Of course you are right Sandy, I am John, and just because I heard it doesn't mean I have to use it. I tried it and can't seem to warm up to that spelling, Ihn. :roll:
Something else about those energy waves. They often cause the house to crack and groan when the pass through.
Love and Light,
John
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Dearest Sandy,
Thanks for the info, but most of all, thanks for that last couple of lines. If you were here I'd probably kiss you :love
It is such a blessing to have you say that, since I know your character somewhat from reading on this MB. Wow, I really can't express exactly how much those words mean to me!

Love,

Jody

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

And now, on to you, Ihn.

When you said fluctuations, do you mean something that feels (or maybe sounds) like your whole eardrum moving back and forth, like one time? kind of like the sound of when you squeeze a empty soda can on the sides, not enough to dent it, but just a little so that it is still round when you let it go? That is kind of what I get sometimes.

As far as the creaks and groans of the house, I do get that all the time. And as crazy as this might sound (or actually be :shock: ), it seems that they sometimes add emphasis to a thought or even something being said on TV or the radio.

My mind is wondering if the wave is of a terrestrial origin, or might it be more akin to a broadcast, like is spoken of in the UB? Either way, I'll bet it is like an information update for our mind, to be processed subconsciously and largely undetected by the masses.

Love,

Jody

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi John...Well that was a short book. :wink: I'll be happy to call you whatever you wish my friend. :) As for me I answer to just about anything...have had quite a few nick names over the years...Sunny, Sunshine, Sam, Sandra Elaine (when I am in trouble :roll:) Snady ( a joke arising from my misspelling my own name...) I guess I am all of the above and any more that someone can dream up. :D
Your a dear person John and I'm glad you've joined our 11:11 family. I'm enjoying your thoughts and insights.

Hey Jody, I hadn't thought much about it until you and John brought it to attention...these creaks and groans in the house at this time. AJ spoke of hearing creaking too (on another thread)... in his baby daughter's bedroom where they often heard muffled voices through her nursery moniter. 8)

A couple years ago a friend of ours.. was hearing knocks on his furniture while meditating so he devised a yes or no kind of system involving the knocks. He was then able to carry on some kind of conversation in this simple way. Eventually it progressed into "full fledged messages" but it just goes to show how much our elder siblings wish to communicate in some way with us...
Heres a 'smack' right back atcha... :love ...for those kind things you said...You probably already know this but you are just as important part of this board and light working community as anybody else. We all contribute when we work with Spirit... We all help each other and allow love to guide us...and we are all beginners trying to understand and learn better ways of being and working with others. It will all come together some days in ways we can scarcely imagine...hmmm I have a pretty good imagination too... :wink:
Have a great week end you guys...
Love,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All, :)

I know Sandy, I too answer to almost anything. Call me anything except "late for dinner!" :lol: And thank you for the kind words, of course, right back atcha. :D

Yes Jody you nailed it.
do you mean something that feels (or maybe sounds) like your whole eardrum moving back and forth, like one time? kind of like the sound of when you squeeze a empty soda can on the sides, not enough to dent it, but just a little so that it is still round when you let it go?
That is it exactly.
I've even given it the nick name "Spiritual Rolling Thunder" because of how it effects the whole house. You know I too have often wondered if it is of a terrestrial origin. Although lately I have begun ti think of it as having a Higher origin. I do know that it Always travels from west to east, and, it Feels like something of a size and length that might possibly be circling the entire planet.
What you wrote:
I'll bet it is like an information update for our mind, to be processed subconsciously and largely undetected by the masses.
could be closer to the truth than you realize. :idea:
This might sound a little odd, but on more than one occasion while relaxing my mind (something some might call daydreaming) I have witnessed a very strange phenomenon where the landscape suddenly crackles and fizzels away. When it does so I am left looking at, and through, a kind of geodesic structure that, for lack of a better analogy, appeares to be something like I would expect to see behind an enourmous movie screen. One evening I was standing in the company of several fellow Quantum Touch practitioners when it happened. They all, as soon as it happened, knew exactly what I was seeing. They called it the "Grand Illusion." They asked if I ever have felt the energy wave we have been just discussing? They seemed to think it possibly is something designed to keep the "illusion" in place, possibly in the minds of the masses. I suppose it is possible, I have been experiencing it since I was a child. Only lately it seems much more intense.
Love and Light,
John
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

WOW! My mind is reeling from that last post, John!

I don't know if this relates, but one time when I was meditating I was looking at a wall in my house. When all of a sudden, the wall disappeared and was replaced by little strings with sparkly lights moving back and forth on the strings. If you have ever seen a sparkler (a kind of fireworks that you light) at night, when you move it around it kind of leaves a glowing trail. What I saw was like a million sparklers moving back and forth along a little tiny sine waves, except the sparkler itself was giving off rainbow colored sparks. It startled me so that I snapped back and then the wall reappeared. I have never again seen that with the same clarity.
The Grand Illusion, huh? I guess that part of it is the existence of matter, as there is really only energy. Albeit so of the energy has been slowed down enough that it is able to materialise.

Absolutely mind bending stuff, for sure!!
:bom: :sunny:
Have a great day and weekend, my friend.

Love,

Jody

Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi,
Just thought I'd add that I get the morse code thing among the rest of the ear sounds too. We have had other threads on it from time to time. I tried to learn morse code but the time it was taking was too much so I stopped. I even downloaded the morse code alphabet sounds which I think I found on wikipedia, but don't recall for sure.
jfarris,
I really enjoyed your "sparkler" episode. Thanks for sharing that one. I experience sparkles but not like that. Maybe some other time something like that will happen to me, I hope. Sometimes though, with eyes closed, I will suddenly see the room I am in as though my eyes were opened. I even have reached up to touch my eyelids to make sure they were closed!
Loveya all....Judy...M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Miss Judy!
I was just thinking of you! How have ya been, Sis?
{{{{HUGS}}}} :kiss:
Sandy
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi Miss Sandy,
All is well, with the help of my TA, Angels, and midwayers, and probably more. Lots of constant up and down cycling going on here, but lots of growth too in the midst of it all. I know you catch the drift here. There has also been a healing in the process re:another child, which I will relate when it is finished and recognized by the recipient. Good to speak with you again. You are in my prayers daily, George too.
Love....Judy....M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for those prayers Sis! George and I feel them and the love you send us as well. :D
It sounds like you have some uplifting things happening around you. I look forward to celebrating the healings with you.
God bless you and yours, :happy
With Love,
Sandy