The Lord doesn't want me yet.

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Heavensabove »

So last Tuesday after suffering bad muscle pain for a few days my wife took me to the ED of a local hospital.
The pain had got to be excruciating.
They took me in and I was in a cubicle waiting to be seen by a doctor.

The pain had gotten so bad that I felt like I was about to be sick. I yelled out and a student nurse came and brought me a bag.
I was sick and remember saying, "My goodness, that's better"
Then nothing.

The next thing I remember was this student nurse pushing my chest really hard (it was hurting) and I couldn't figure out why she was doing it.
Boy this is really hurting. Why is she doing this, I thought.
I woke up to see about a dozen people around me. I remember a man yelling out "He's back"
My heart had stopped for just over 2 minutes.

Speaking to the student nurse later I found out that her name was Adriana. She told me that it was the first time she had ever performed CPR for real and she would never forget it. That day Adriana was my Angel, I will never ever forget her.

Shane.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by happyrain »

Dear Shane,

I'm glad you're okay. <3 And so happy Adriana was there. I keep you in my prayers, and thank the Lord with you.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my goodness! Are you still in the hospital, Shane? I am so grateful that your Earth Angel, Adriana brought you back. The special energy bond, I suspect, will always be there between the two of you. I pray you are surrounded by loving humans and celestial beings and I am grateful that "the Lord doesn't want you yet." Frankly, we still need you here and that won't change ever. :santa:

You and Melody are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take good care of yourself. :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:56 am Dear Shane,

I'm glad you're okay. <3 And so happy Adriana was there. I keep you in my prayers, and thank the Lord with you.
Thank you Eric, I appreciate it. I hope you're well. :hithere
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:12 pm Oh my goodness! Are you still in the hospital, Shane? I am so grateful that your Earth Angel, Adriana brought you back. The special energy bond, I suspect, will always be there between the two of you. I pray you are surrounded by loving humans and celestial beings and I am grateful that "the Lord doesn't want you yet." Frankly, we still need you here and that won't change ever. :santa:

You and Melody are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take good care of yourself. :kiss:
love,
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Yes I am now home. Thank you for your prayers.
I'm still taking it all in. Even when I think about it now I come to tears. Makes you realise how quickly things can end.
I've still got more to do here.

I hope you are all well there and recovered from the dreaded Covid.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

hi Shane,

Glad to know you are home after that painful scare. I am thinking right now about my own life and how much time I have wasted worrying these past months instead of simply appreciating the moment and what it brings. I lost a good friend recently and it was very unexpected and when I found out she was gone I really appreciated the time we did share and regretted the times I was too busy to chat with her. I know I took her for granted.
But life doesn't stop or slow down in any case does it?
I guess there is no guarantee how long we have with our loved ones.
Time to learn and time to learn to love unconditionally.

I am recovered from Covid (Thanks for asking) :) ) with the exception of a lingering cough which of course sets everybody on edge. LOL I am wearing my super dooper mask now when ever I go out in public. Don't want to do that again if I can help it. :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:09 pm hi Shane,

Glad to know you are home after that painful scare. I am thinking right now about my own life and how much time I have wasted worrying these past months instead of simply appreciating the moment and what it brings. I lost a good friend recently and it was very unexpected and when I found out she was gone I really appreciated the time we did share and regretted the times I was too busy to chat with her. I know I took her for granted.
But life doesn't stop or slow down in any case does it?
I guess there is no guarantee how long we have with our loved ones.
Time to learn and time to learn to love unconditionally.

I am recovered from Covid (Thanks for asking) :) ) with the exception of a lingering cough which of course sets everybody on edge. LOL I am wearing my super dooper mask now when ever I go out in public. Don't want to do that again if I can help it. :)

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

First of all your friend is in my prayers. May I ask her name?
Yes I totally agree, life can be so easily taken for granted. I try not to have any regrets, but we've all got a few.

I still come to tears when thinking about what happened. What if I didn't make it? How would Melody have got home from the hospital, she would have been a total mess. It goes on.
I drove down to the hospital last Saturday to give a thank you card to Adriana the nurse. I just gave it to the lady on reception and she promised me that she would get it. I didn't expect to hear anything as I thought that staff are probably not to have contact with ex patients. To my surprise on Monday evening I received a text from Adriana saying that she received the card and thanked me very much.

It really made my day. :sunflower:

Here's hoping that you can get rid of that lingering cough soon.

God Bless you Sandy.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

You are such a kind and thoughtful person. Adriana is blessed too by your loving actions. I hope she keeps the card and when she is feeling low is reminded by it as to how precious life is and that the world is so much better by her existence.
How is Melody handling what happened?
I am praying you both have many, many, years together and a very bright future as well. You both make such a good team for Light on this planet. :sunny:

Thank you for your prayers for Donna and her family who must be reeling in all kinds of emotions right now after her death. (Donna is my friend's name) And if you could also pray for those who loved her that would be helpful too. It came so suddenly and while I/we know that she is beyond fear and suffering now... the world is a little less appealing for us knowing this innocent, bright, cheerful person is no longer in it.

I am doing much better with the lingering cough. Thank you. :)

:loves
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:14 pm Hi Shane,

You are such a kind and thoughtful person. Adriana is blessed too by your loving actions. I hope she keeps the card and when she is feeling low is reminded by it as to how precious life is and that the world is so much better by her existence.
How is Melody handling what happened?
I am praying you both have many, many, years together and a very bright future as well. You both make such a good team for Light on this planet. :sunny:

Thank you for your prayers for Donna and her family who must be reeling in all kinds of emotions right now after her death. (Donna is my friend's name) And if you could also pray for those who loved her that would be helpful too. It came so suddenly and while I/we know that she is beyond fear and suffering now... the world is a little less appealing for us knowing this innocent, bright, cheerful person is no longer in it.

I am doing much better with the lingering cough. Thank you. :)

:loves
xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

First of all happy 4th of July to you and your family. It must be very great to be with them on this special day after so long.

Melody is stronger than me in these situations. She doesn't say much. (It's the Japanese way I think)
She has a lot on her mind with her dad not improving , but not getting any worse.

I have prayed for Donna several times and for her family and yourself.

Enjoy your 4th July.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shane,

I am so enjoying being with my parents and siblings. It has been such a long time since we have been together. The time is getting short, though, and next week I return to Ohio and my children and grandsons. In many ways it is a win-win situation. Family all around. :D

Thank you for your prayers. I received a letter from Donna's sister yesterday and they are having a tough time with her sudden passing. The world lost a little of its light. :( Please continue to pray for them if you can. Lots of tough things ahead.

How are you getting on? I've been thinking about you guys and praying for your health and welfare. I am so sorry to hear that Melody's dad is not improving.

Please take good care of yourself.
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:18 am Hello Shane,

I am so enjoying being with my parents and siblings. It has been such a long time since we have been together. The time is getting short, though, and next week I return to Ohio and my children and grandsons. In many ways it is a win-win situation. Family all around. :D

Thank you for your prayers. I received a letter from Donna's sister yesterday and they are having a tough time with her sudden passing. The world lost a little of its light. :( Please continue to pray for them if you can. Lots of tough things ahead.

How are you getting on? I've been thinking about you guys and praying for your health and welfare. I am so sorry to hear that Melody's dad is not improving.

Please take good care of yourself.
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while.

I'm going good, thank you. Thank you for your prayers. I continue to pray for Donna.
I'm so happy to hear that you're having a great time with family. So important.

Take care
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Shane)))))) and here's one for (((((((Melody)))))) too.

It is a great morning now after reading you are doing good. Have you guys settled back into Aussie life again? I keep hearing it has been a cold winter there this year. As Donna would be saying now..."only one more month of winter." I used to get annoyed when she'd say that as I love winter and suffer or lol think I am suffering in summer's heat. now I smile...

Thank you for your prayers for Donna and her family. They help as last I heard from Donna's sister, the family was moving forwards. That, of course, does not mean she will be forgotten, but they are past the shock anyway of the loss and actively taking steps to live on and try to be a part of life.

I continue to keep you guys close and in prayer. I have come to realize distance doesn't matter with spirit.

Take care you both,
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:09 pm ((((((Shane)))))) and here's one for (((((((Melody)))))) too.

It is a great morning now after reading you are doing good. Have you guys settled back into Aussie life again? I keep hearing it has been a cold winter there this year. As Donna would be saying now..."only one more month of winter." I used to get annoyed when she'd say that as I love winter and suffer or lol think I am suffering in summer's heat. now I smile...

Thank you for your prayers for Donna and her family. They help as last I heard from Donna's sister, the family was moving forwards. That, of course, does not mean she will be forgotten, but they are past the shock anyway of the loss and actively taking steps to live on and try to be a part of life.

I continue to keep you guys close and in prayer. I have come to realize distance doesn't matter with spirit.

Take care you both,
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Yes it has been a cold Winter here and it's not over yet.

We have settled in here at home. In saying that we are planning to go back to Japan around 4th November. I say we, myself, Melody and Santa. I have to go back before the 9th to keep my visa alive.

I hope it starts to cool down a little for you soon. Thank you for your prayers.

Shane.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:09 pm I keep hearing it has been a cold winter there this year.
Well its only started. But yesterday Canberra recorded -7.2c and claimed a new record. But Andrew, living at High Range near Mittagong had his water pipes burst and lost 22,000 litres of drinking water. (rain water) Just as we are moving into drought too. The plumber who came to fix it lives nearby and measured -8c. Now that's ABNORMALLY cold.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,
I am sorry to hear about Andrew's water pipes. Do they have electric heating tape over there? In Ohio we used that on water pipes that were in danger of freezing in cold temps...also on really super cold days and nights we let a very thin stream of water run in the facets.
hugs,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

We're exactly 1 month shy of a year after Shanes post above.

I hope you're doing great Shane, have you met 14 brother? I am sure the world you're in now is full of wonder.

<3
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:49 pm Hi Geoff,
I am sorry to hear about Andrew's water pipes. Do they have electric heating tape over there? In Ohio we used that on water pipes that were in danger of freezing in cold temps...also on really super cold days and nights we let a very thin stream of water run in the facets.
hugs,
Sandy
Lol. This water storage is huge and about 80 metres from the house. It was a plastic isolation valve that broke. Yes its been lagged, but its too far away I think to try electrical tape?
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yep, I forget those big private water storage tanks needed in Australia rural areas. LoL Electrical tape not an option. :oops:
hugs,
Sandy
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by RunningScroll »

Sounds intense Shane! Greatful that you are still alive, although I don't know you! I happened to be on a job site when someone had a cardiac arrest. He received CPR for about 30 mins, and had his heart restarted with a defib. He made it to hospital, and had another 80 heart attacks while there. Somehow he survived, and still lives today, with the help of a machine. Have to be ultra grateful to live through such things. God bless! Dylan.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Dylan,

Shane is no longer with us. Thank you for your concern.

I believe those who pass are still Alive.

Happy July 1st All.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks for letting me know!
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks for letting me know!
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Sorry for the duplicates.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

You're welcome.

I don't think people here caught on to the fact that Shane has passed.

I wonder if his wife knew of his presence on this forum? I hope she's doing okay and knows we're praying for them.

I hope others feel encouraged to add Shane and Melody to their prayers.

Thank you Dylan for the bump.

Cheers.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dylan,

It is good to see you again. :sunny: I hope you have been well.

xxSandy