The Lord doesn't want me yet.

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Post Reply
Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Heavensabove » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:53 pm

So last Tuesday after suffering bad muscle pain for a few days my wife took me to the ED of a local hospital.
The pain had got to be excruciating.
They took me in and I was in a cubicle waiting to be seen by a doctor.

The pain had gotten so bad that I felt like I was about to be sick. I yelled out and a student nurse came and brought me a bag.
I was sick and remember saying, "My goodness, that's better"
Then nothing.

The next thing I remember was this student nurse pushing my chest really hard (it was hurting) and I couldn't figure out why she was doing it.
Boy this is really hurting. Why is she doing this, I thought.
I woke up to see about a dozen people around me. I remember a man yelling out "He's back"
My heart had stopped for just over 2 minutes.

Speaking to the student nurse later I found out that her name was Adriana. She told me that it was the first time she had ever performed CPR for real and she would never forget it. That day Adriana was my Angel, I will never ever forget her.

Shane.

happyrain
Family
Posts: 2634
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by happyrain » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:56 am

Dear Shane,

I'm glad you're okay. <3 And so happy Adriana was there. I keep you in my prayers, and thank the Lord with you.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 22154
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Sandy » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:12 pm

Oh my goodness! Are you still in the hospital, Shane? I am so grateful that your Earth Angel, Adriana brought you back. The special energy bond, I suspect, will always be there between the two of you. I pray you are surrounded by loving humans and celestial beings and I am grateful that "the Lord doesn't want you yet." Frankly, we still need you here and that won't change ever. :santa:

You and Melody are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take good care of yourself. :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Heavensabove » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:47 pm

happyrain wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:56 am
Dear Shane,

I'm glad you're okay. <3 And so happy Adriana was there. I keep you in my prayers, and thank the Lord with you.
Thank you Eric, I appreciate it. I hope you're well. :hithere

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Heavensabove » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:53 pm

Sandy wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:12 pm
Oh my goodness! Are you still in the hospital, Shane? I am so grateful that your Earth Angel, Adriana brought you back. The special energy bond, I suspect, will always be there between the two of you. I pray you are surrounded by loving humans and celestial beings and I am grateful that "the Lord doesn't want you yet." Frankly, we still need you here and that won't change ever. :santa:

You and Melody are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take good care of yourself. :kiss:
love,
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Yes I am now home. Thank you for your prayers.
I'm still taking it all in. Even when I think about it now I come to tears. Makes you realise how quickly things can end.
I've still got more to do here.

I hope you are all well there and recovered from the dreaded Covid.

Shane.

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 22154
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Sandy » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:09 pm

hi Shane,

Glad to know you are home after that painful scare. I am thinking right now about my own life and how much time I have wasted worrying these past months instead of simply appreciating the moment and what it brings. I lost a good friend recently and it was very unexpected and when I found out she was gone I really appreciated the time we did share and regretted the times I was too busy to chat with her. I know I took her for granted.
But life doesn't stop or slow down in any case does it?
I guess there is no guarantee how long we have with our loved ones.
Time to learn and time to learn to love unconditionally.

I am recovered from Covid (Thanks for asking) :) ) with the exception of a lingering cough which of course sets everybody on edge. LOL I am wearing my super dooper mask now when ever I go out in public. Don't want to do that again if I can help it. :)

xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Heavensabove » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:56 am

Sandy wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:09 pm
hi Shane,

Glad to know you are home after that painful scare. I am thinking right now about my own life and how much time I have wasted worrying these past months instead of simply appreciating the moment and what it brings. I lost a good friend recently and it was very unexpected and when I found out she was gone I really appreciated the time we did share and regretted the times I was too busy to chat with her. I know I took her for granted.
But life doesn't stop or slow down in any case does it?
I guess there is no guarantee how long we have with our loved ones.
Time to learn and time to learn to love unconditionally.

I am recovered from Covid (Thanks for asking) :) ) with the exception of a lingering cough which of course sets everybody on edge. LOL I am wearing my super dooper mask now when ever I go out in public. Don't want to do that again if I can help it. :)

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

First of all your friend is in my prayers. May I ask her name?
Yes I totally agree, life can be so easily taken for granted. I try not to have any regrets, but we've all got a few.

I still come to tears when thinking about what happened. What if I didn't make it? How would Melody have got home from the hospital, she would have been a total mess. It goes on.
I drove down to the hospital last Saturday to give a thank you card to Adriana the nurse. I just gave it to the lady on reception and she promised me that she would get it. I didn't expect to hear anything as I thought that staff are probably not to have contact with ex patients. To my surprise on Monday evening I received a text from Adriana saying that she received the card and thanked me very much.

It really made my day. :sunflower:

Here's hoping that you can get rid of that lingering cough soon.

God Bless you Sandy.

Shane.

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 22154
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Lord doesn't want me yet.

Post by Sandy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:14 pm

Hi Shane,

You are such a kind and thoughtful person. Adriana is blessed too by your loving actions. I hope she keeps the card and when she is feeling low is reminded by it as to how precious life is and that the world is so much better by her existence.
How is Melody handling what happened?
I am praying you both have many, many, years together and a very bright future as well. You both make such a good team for Light on this planet. :sunny:

Thank you for your prayers for Donna and her family who must be reeling in all kinds of emotions right now after her death. (Donna is my friend's name) And if you could also pray for those who loved her that would be helpful too. It came so suddenly and while I/we know that she is beyond fear and suffering now... the world is a little less appealing for us knowing this innocent, bright, cheerful person is no longer in it.

I am doing much better with the lingering cough. Thank you. :)

:loves
xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Post Reply