My Experience With The Midwayers

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My Experience With The Midwayers

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi All

I felt permitted to share with the forum my personal experience of The Midwayers over the last five years. (I have told no soul of this) Apart from many psychic communications with The Midwayers in recent times, about five years ago in the depths of my despair I started receiving communications of a novel kind:

Even today, when I have a dark thought of some kind, The Midwayers will manipulate animals to make a sound, to communicate their displeasure at my negative thought. This has been mostly Kookaburras (for those not in Australia, they produce a laughing call, which can be modulated to sound quite human like) and Dogs who will bark at me, until I have got the message. This always happens right on the mark when the thought occurs.

At times, they have been so persistent, that it has left me despairing at the core of my heart, but no, they do not tolerate negativity and evil. My understanding is that my experience is part of the larger cleanup of the Correcting Time, which is very active in my life at this time. As I was already an agondonter at the time, this intervention had no risk of affecting my 'believing without seeing' status, and the severity of my condition was enough to warrant it.

I write, because there might be others in need of this treatment out there, and it might make a contribution to the Correcting Time.

In love and service,
Dylan
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: My Experience With The Midwayers

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Dylan!
For me contact is communicated in many different ways, through touch, music, heart stones, epiphany, feelings of dread, to name a few. Probably what ever it takes at the time to get my attention! I don't believe I've ever felt they disapprove of my negative thoughts and actions, more like a reminder, "You are not alone! You are loved! All is well..." I understand even my feelings of dread are more of a, "Heads up, someone needs extra prayers and protection."

I truly believe what's important is not how often, or deeply we slip into our own darkness, it's that we recognize we're doing it and keep trying to be better. Any contact with Midwayers has to be a step towards the light, right?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dylan and Kim,
I think we must remember that as brilliant as the Midwayers and even our Angel friends are, they too are evolutionary and not perfected beings. So they understand our human failings and love us without fail and judgement. They long to help us in all our endeavors but most especially in those that lead us ever inwards toward a growing relationship with our God within from which eternity resides.
I too have never known them to turn away from me because of attitude or blunder... no quite the opposite.

Yet I think the wonderful reminders you experience Dylan are gentle and encouraging even endearing, (coming from one who has heard the Kookaburra call many times.) I suspect, although you feel despair at your own perceived failures to purge the negative from your life, that there is much love surrounding you, much understanding from beings who too have faced the fire of rebellion and come through the other side wiser, better focused and sure footed on their path to Paradise. The Midwayer history is filled with mistakes of judgement, forgiveness, reconciliation and renewed faith and vigor in the ascendant process which relies on the unconditional Divine Love of Creator of all. It is this shared earthiness that creates a bond of understanding and kinship between humans and Midwayers. We truly are brothers and sisters of this Earth and our accomplishments are theirs as well since they will be free to follow their own journey to Paradise when our world is settled in Light and Life.

We are loved beyond measure and when we fail, just as a toddler may fall, we are gently placed on our feet and with a kiss allowed to proceed once more...each step our own choice freely and unmistakably.

The Midwayers are rejoicing with you, Dylan, as you stop, take in their reminder... freeing your heart to feel the joy, the opportunities that mortal life brings as you learn to discard negativity when it crops up. What a wonderful efficient "life prompt" you and the Midwayers have devised between you. Thank you for sharing this fascinating idea with the rest of us. You know it reminds me of something a dear friend of ours, Alexander, wrote years ago. He came to an agreement with his angels and Midwayers so that when they wished to speak with him, they would knock on his wooden furniture. It seems these Mid "Guys and Gals" are quite creative and willing to work with us in imaginative ways to help us achieve spiritual growth.
Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks for the responses Guys, with love Dylan.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hey Dylan

Wish I could get Kookas to talk to me. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

LOL LOL
RunningScroll