My Sweet Daughter

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My Sweet Daughter

Post by happyrain »

My sweet daughter

I know your Smile
I see your Laughter
I feel your Spirit

You rise with ease
Into the vacuum of nothing
And Merge on command
These Astral Bodies

Speaking the Universal Language
Of Joy and Play
You teach and learn
Simultaneously

Gliding down the stairs,
Rolling with the Dogs,
And chanting AUM

Taking me with you to BLISS

My Girl
My World
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: My Sweet Daughter

Post by Sandy »

That is very beautiful and precious dear friend. :happy
Thank you for for the warmth and peace it has given me.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy...

I wrote it feeling inspired after waking up from a dream. I believe I am going to have a daughter. She has made herself known to me over the years. I'm still a single guy but I feel her... Concerning the dream, all I could recall after waking up was this theme of preparing for a daughter. When I tried to remember the details, this song started playing in my head over and over...

https://youtu.be/mOT76ikyudo

I suddenly felt the need to write to her... So I took one of my first experiences with her, which I am fortunate enough to have archived here...
This morning I again project and as I pull myself out from my body I look at my hands and instead see these slender, shadowy/wispy hands in front of me. I don't quite remember viewing my astral self in this manner- I am feeling lighter and I see words move across empty space in my room and I giggle as I try to say those words aloud. As if discovering I have a voice I get excited but it also sounds girly? I roll around in my room and crawl, I peek my head out of the bedroom door because there is a part of me that knows the dogs are about to be let outside. I wonder with excitement if they see me and seem to be making a game of things. I then get this vision to go outside and I glide down the stairs but am still looking at these wispy shadowy hands of mine. Once I get outside I raise my hands up and say, "AUM" and I see the shadow like hands stretching up to the sky- I feel so happy doing this. I try again and again, "AUM" and everything starts floating up and I start laughing.
The name I was given was Abigail.

Last year when I was hospitalized I pleaded to God and asked Casey if she could reach out in the aether for me... My girl came through. Casey channeled that this beings name started with an A. Aila. Do you see her lips underneath her nose? They're so cute. Gosh she's so beautiful. Gorgeous eyes.

This is Aila or, Abigail...

Months later I asked Casey for another reading. And again my child decided to reach out. This is her in another form- a star child coming through with the name Mahri.

Each transmission contains a message... What I can say is my girl will have big, brown beautiful eyes. That's how I recognize her in her different form... Her eyes are near the same. She is so innocent, and has such an appreciation for Life.

It's an exciting time.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric,
You are so blessed!
She is adorable! The mere thought of her must brighten every moment...I am reminded of something found in the Christian Bible, where Master Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me for theirs is the kingdom of God." I think there is a good reason you posted this today... and a good reminder for me... thank you!
Finding my joy...my aum... :cheers:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy,

for the normal exchange of conversation, which I value more than you know. For the acceptance of my belief with this matter as well. And I feel so happy to have shared, knowing it impacted you in a meaningful way.

I was thinking about children again last night... And I believe my "TA" was chiming in...

He said something along the lines(this communication was received more like visuals with narration) ...When living in a corrupt society, where lies are presented as factual- and history erased or manipulated
The truth can be found in the innocence of a child.
The love between a parent and child.

The love for a family.

Sandy. I believe we are receiving the same lesson, considering you have shared the same message.

Glory Be Thank You Lord ~ <3

Amen! =) = ) = ) = ) = ) ! ! ! :loves :bana:

PS... This concept really blows my mind... Because even in a dystopian world where they may try to destroy the family unit- if you dig, you will find you have a family out there... Just like my little one.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Families can be all kinds of combinations when love is present. I like to think that all of us here are a kind of family... When I think of my life for nearly two decades, you guys, this place, has been in the center of it all. And I am grateful for the strength and love I find in all of you...my board family. :happy
Be blessed and happy everybody.
xxSandy
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

I was guided to this thread today. That was a beautiful poem, Eric. Babies and puppies are two things that always seem to put an insuppressible smile on my face. I think it’s wonderful how your future daughter comes through to you. I have thought about having a daughter as well. It would be an adopted daughter in my case.

Thanks for the post and getting me thinking about this. I’m not getting any younger and if I truly want this then I should make a decision about it soon.
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for bringing this beautiful poem to our attention again, Jonathan. You want to know what is odd? Earlier today I had a little time where I could sit outside in nature and I was quietly drifting and I thought of Eric and his future daughter. Strange, huh? I wonder why?
It is a beautiful poem, isn't it?
xxSandy
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

What a coincidence, Sandy! Spirit moves in mysterious ways. I hope this little one finds its way into the world soon.

:sunflower:
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Not to soon! :lol:

Wow... Thank you guys. My heart is singing.

Jonathan, I hope your wish comes true too. You will make an excellent Father.

Sandy, it's nice to see your posting! Jon joined me last week and we included you in a healing circle. It's amazing that you would sit in quiet some time later and share these thoughts with me.

Really, we are connected by God. Nothing more profound than that.

To the both of you (((<3)))

My Spiritual friends
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am smiling at this...

Jonathan wrote:
"What a coincidence, Sandy! Spirit moves in mysterious ways. I hope this little one finds its way into the world soon."
Eric replied:
"Not to soon! :lol:"
Yeah...timing is important, eh? I suspect you both will make excellent fathers someday. :sunflower:
Thank you for including me in the healing circle.
:loves
Sandy