Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Singing, humming, listening, or dancing to music is a good way to get through your day! I also like to whistle!
:loves

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone,
Decided to visit The River this morning as it's been awhile. Let's face it, life has been a little rough lately. Upon reaching the river I let my body simply fall in the water and began flowing downriver with the current. Many times I've let the water take me through the curves and bends on out to the ocean. It was very surprising this time when I suddenly went over a towering waterfall! Instead of dropping into the frothy foam, I stopped, turned around midair to contemplate this new development. Staring thoughtfully at the rushing water I thought, "Well, this is really quite beautiful,... but probably most people are not coming to the river for healing and expecting to plunge over this! They deserve calm and soothing, this might be too shocking for them. I tried to flatten it out with my mind, but to no avail. No matter how hard I willed it, the stunning drop remained.

Contemplating another moment, recalling all the turmoil in the world today, it occurred to me, "Ah,...I can't save anyone from this, it just is what it is...we're in the waterfall."

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning everyone!
Simply went to the river to hear Aleah sing. Sitting on the bank one foot dangling in the water, there was no great message from a celestial for me or any healing to be had. Or maybe there was both, as in this moment my heart feels content.

That is my hope for all today.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Kimmie. :love
I had a lovely Saturday (which would have been your Friday. )
The water feels nice, eh? :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Very happy for you to have had a good day! :loves

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning!
It's been quite some time since posting of a River visit. Today, feeling the suffering of friends and family, I simply wanted to hear my daughter sing. I went to The River and invited those experiencing loss or pain to join me. While she is in the midst of planning a spring wedding, her future father-in-law's life is hanging in the balance. All plans revolve around his comfort, her fondest hope is that he will be able to attend.

In my short meditation, while Aleah, in her wedding dress no less, sang up on the bank. Her fiancée's entire family helped their father, husband, grandpa, and brother ease into the currant to receive it's healing waters. Many others were present. She sang directly to the family with the most sincere expressing on her face, as if willing her tones to mingle with the water completing a cycle of healing love.

With every visit I'm grateful for it's discovery, and again invite any and all to come and unburden their minds, bodies, and spirits.

Love, peace and courage,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Kim)))))))

I too found comfort in Aleah's beautiful voice just now as I returned to the river. As I once again found solace and peace in the healing waters, I offer you and your family my love and energies and prayers for Jorge's Dad. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Had such a heart-warming image have to share it.

So many of us gathered at The River, standing shoulder to shoulder in the water. It was very dim, like it is just before dawn. We must have had a heads up on what was going to transpire as we were all dressed in matching choir robes. :lol: Up on the high riverbank, Aleah began singing in a soft spotlight. The notes of her music poured out visible in the air. All our voices joined her, musical notes spilling forth filling the air, rising up carrying love and healing with them. They floated up and out of sight to everyone who might need comfort and healing. The feeling and image was so beautiful, brought tears to my eyes.

Love, peace and courage everyone,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It brings tears to my eyes too Kim...so beautiful...I am boohooing all over the place but it is a good kind of sniffles.

"The River" is just what I need today. :happy See you there in "no time."

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Don't forget your robe and to warm up your voice!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Will a bath robe do?
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Whatever you feel comfortable in wearing! I'll probably have shorts, t-shirt, and sandals on under mine. After all we're still in the middle of summer. Hey, and bonus, no mozzies!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower:
Okay I'm in...Got my bathrobe and ugg boots and ready to go!

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello again,
Although it's been some time since posting to this thread, I've visited much more frequently.

Last night while joining my writers group friends, our host Julia fell. She's the most wonderful person and a fantastic writer! At 95, well I can only hope to be half as able as she at that age! Even though she's in constant pain, all she could think of was our comfort. Hurrying across the room to turn up the lights, she tripped and fell on the hot wood stove. She went down fast hurting who knows how many body parts, most prominent was receiving a gash across her nose and injuring her arthritis ridden hand and wrist.

Of course we jumped to her rescue offering to call an ambulance and rendering first aid. This remarkable woman didn't even shed a tear, or raise her voice! She calmly explained, “I may have broken my nose, but the last thing I want to do is ride in an ambulance, spending the rest of the evening of all places in the hospital." Of course our first impulse was to whisk her off for medical treatment. There is nothing wrong with her cognitive skills, and is the last elderly person you would want to disregard their wishes. After patching her up, she insisting we go on with our meeting( I went long with this not wanting to eave her alone), holding an ice pack on her face and hand while the rest of us read our poems and stories. At the end she even read some of her own!

I was inspired by this woman before all this, now... even more. I did ask for permission from her TA to send her healing throughout the meeting. After coming home all I could think of was going to The River for her healing. It was a wonderful surprise that George and everyone from our meditation group joined in! There have been a couple more friends who have been suffering lately, so I sent out an invitation to them as well. Many of us were there at the end, almost in darkness except for the glowing waters, in total silence, concentrating on directing the loving healing light from above to those who needed it.

Suffering goes on continuously, but doesn't it seem it converges in waves? It takes very little effort from me to visualize us all standing in the healing waters of the river. It's as if we're all being cradled in the arms of our spiritual mother, listening to the song, sending and receiving spirit's loving healing light... think I'll listen to the song again.

My hope for every soul today is peace and comfort to all, where ever you are and whatever you are doing.

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is good to revisit the healing waters of the river again. Aleah and Noah's song is in my heart tonight and I am reminded of the peace George and I once shared...still share together but in a different way. Thanks Kim. The waters feel wonderful!

I am wondering how the dear elderly lady is doing?

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
The great thing about The River is both living and spirit can meet there as if there's no separation,... because really there isn't anyway.

I haven't been in contact with her in a few days. Going to check on her tomorrow. I remember she said, she was low on wood and we have a couple of trees we lost last year just waiting to warm someone's home, especially someone as deserving as she!

See you at The River!
Kim