Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:16 pm

Sandy,
Singing, humming, listening, or dancing to music is a good way to get through your day! I also like to whistle!
:loves

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:31 am

Hi everyone,
Decided to visit The River this morning as it's been awhile. Let's face it, life has been a little rough lately. Upon reaching the river I let my body simply fall in the water and began flowing downriver with the current. Many times I've let the water take me through the curves and bends on out to the ocean. It was very surprising this time when I suddenly went over a towering waterfall! Instead of dropping into the frothy foam, I stopped, turned around midair to contemplate this new development. Staring thoughtfully at the rushing water I thought, "Well, this is really quite beautiful,... but probably most people are not coming to the river for healing and expecting to plunge over this! They deserve calm and soothing, this might be too shocking for them. I tried to flatten it out with my mind, but to no avail. No matter how hard I willed it, the stunning drop remained.

Contemplating another moment, recalling all the turmoil in the world today, it occurred to me, "Ah,...I can't save anyone from this, it just is what it is...we're in the waterfall."

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.