Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Sandy,
I'm in the same dance category as you. But! Someone planted those ideas of 'gracelessness' in our brains, and we believed it. If you watch children being children, there is nothing more beautiful in their manner of movement and freedom of expression. It is when bigger people add their judgmental words that it all becomes altered. Today I'm going to envision all of us splashing and dancing without internalized judgement. It's beauty to behold!

The dancing banana man is right there with us, … showing off all his new moves. :bana:

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:09 am

Your words ring true this morning Kim especially as I am trying to remind myself that I am enough. :D

You know, I tried imitating Mr.dancing banana's moves just now and that would make for a good exercise routine. :bana:
...try it. whoa...what a work out! :lol:

((((((Hugs))))
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:40 am

Sandy,
Can't manage a reply, just laughing too hard! :roll :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:54 am

you must have planted dancing nanas in our brain cuz i just threw one your way

:cyclopsani: :tongue: :pig:

and ps, sorry this is all over the place... but...going down the threads tonight i read what you said about aleah witnessing the green and pink and i believe her!

pink aura is also so much love, my girl dog radiates pink
the boy dog sometimes, but i think he mask it or i'm just not as connected

i haven't seen colors in a while... maybe change in diet and practice in stillness... speaking of stillness... happy we're all concentrating together!

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:13 am

Eric,
Never thought of tossing Mr. Banana Man! Better planting :bana: in your brain instead of... naaa can't even think of anything else other than :bana: :bana: :bana: !

Can't recall you saying you saw auras. Just got a book on reading auras for Christmas, because that is something I've never really seen, shimmers, vibration and such, but not auras. Sweet you see them with your furry friends. Have you experienced it with humans?... probably something to discuss on another thread. I'm really happy we're connecting also.....dare I?...... :bana:

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:43 am

:lol: :lol: well, i don't want to claim to see them, just that i've some experiences with light. the colors your daughter saw reminded me of one of those moments.
i believe we all have this(what should be natural) ability. :scratch: :study: :cat:

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Eric,
I believe we all have the same abilities to connect with spirit, simply at different levels of understanding and seeking them.

To all Seekers,
My short visit to The River this morning brought tears to my eyes. Upon my entering I greeted Aris and Iris, we bent our heads together touching foreheads. It was still dark, we three were there to begin with. Told them how extremely grateful I was they were here for us. Aleah began singing on the bank, then joined me in the water. We held hands, she rested her head on my shoulder. Golden light streamed from our hands spreading into the water, going downstream. Silhouettes of many others could be seen coming into the river joining in the song. All was very quiet and still except for our song. I realized that many of those joining us were children. They poured in from both banks. The left bank symbolizes for me spirits of those who have passed on. Tears filled my eyes seeing them all here. I've been ruminating of late, on those not so happy thoughts of my childhood. Warmed my heart seeing all the little ones here for healing. As we sang I saw musical notes streaming up to heaven, and stood in awe at the sight of it. My heart is very full as I begin my day.

Hoping all yours is just as joyous,
Kim