- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
- Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
- Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
- Location: USA
… Today, lies in the wake of strife.
At the center of it all:
speeding pace of existence,
trampling of free will,
bruising of spirit,
… uncertainty of the future.
Yet,... I hear the small voice within and without.
The first, “...Go my child.... be still, you are loved.”
The latter, “Come Grandma and play! I love you.”
Both can be headed at the water's edge.
Unrest and uncertainty drift away
with the ebb and flow of life.
September 15, 2018
We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
- Posts: 19366
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
- Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
- Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
~ Chief Seattle ~