more works from 2010

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

more works from 2010

Post by happyrain »

i have the privilege of finding some older writing's and can't believe it :shaking2: :cyclopsani: :geek: :cat: :king: lol yeah it's late here and i am enjoying these smilies... anyways, i'm feeling a bit inspired and hope i can get back and tap into, whatever this was...

5/10/2010
ascension:

tearing down self image so idea's of who or what may fade-
birthing a new by means of experience- in struggle and in peace
encompassing trust and diving head first into an all embracing universe
swimming in a sea of thought, labeled this or that but claim very little
on the edge of a seat imbued with superconscious spinning internally on an external grid
loving, life blooms with each step inching closer to an eternal throne

and this was written down as a note to myself on 2/26/2010:

listen to your heart.
listen to inner truth.
radiate, fully.
dance and be confused-
be with others.
see truth in times uncertain.
trust, completely
crumble, over & over.
embrace humility.
Experience remembrance-
envision the womb.

the womb, the gates of rebirth.
forever suspended, forever fed.
Have faith. trust in the all embracing mother-
the self and be like that of a child in your pursuits- forever
pure- forever true.
be so and remember much for much
will be revealed.

--------------------------------

gosh i have no clue :bomb :love
time is speeding up! i feel so distant from these truer thoughts, at one point in my life i stepped away from writing because i started to see every day as poetry in motion, something that needed to be lived moreso... i also struggled with my own creations and used to throw away everything i'd write down so i am happy these have been archived somewhere. writing is actually therapeutic and i don't think i want to stop, balance i suppose.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: more works from 2010

Post by Sandy »

Eric, wow again! :shock: :) For me it is almost like you have written not only beautiful deep thoughts for all of us to ponder, but a little love note to your future self. You sort of answered in these writings some of the questions in your other post. ...like a recipe for a spiritual healthy happy existence. What really grabbed me was "trust me. allow yourself to crumble over& over" I never associated crumbling dissolving etc...with rebirth but wow through a kind of destruction something ever better wiser, peaceful and harmonious will ever grow. Gives me hope that in this day in this moment as I sit crumbling all over my desk chair that I am being born anew. Pretty cool :)

I also loved..."Dance and be confused." George would agree with me I think that my "dancing" confuses everyone...especially him and his sore feet. ;) ;) :)

Thank you for sharing and please do keep writing! :thumright:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Again, every line thought provoking and beautiful. I'm so happy for you to be able to tap into this form of expression, not only for the sharing, but for the messages you arrive at and leave for yourself!

As for
happyrain wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:10 am gosh i have no clue
time is speeding up! i feel so distant from these truer thoughts, at one point in my life i stepped away from writing because i started to see every day as poetry in motion, something that needed to be lived moreso... i also struggled with my own creations and used to throw away everything i'd write down so i am happy these have been archived somewhere. writing is actually therapeutic and i don't think i want to stop, balance i suppose.
All you said is part of the journey, right? Our lives and time are transient, static, we don't stand still. While it may seem weve strayed, perhaps we've merely wandered up another trail, never really leaving our true path, adding and extending experiences. Eventually we'll reach the place we're supposed to be, whether that's retracing steps or moving forward completely.

Writing for me is like 'a scent' is for remembering. Finding written down thoughts takes me right back to the place and time it was recorded, allowing the reliving all over again!

Sandy,
Never stop dancing!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

I've been getting back into writing poetry myself - it was something I did all the time, and after my divorce I found some poetry I wrote in middle school that was very prescient in regards what I recently went through. Kinda freaky.

I too have struggled with not accepting my own creations. It has been one of the harder, deeply ingrained untruths that I have been working to overcome. I feel as though there is something in me, like a song, that needs to come out, and I need to just get over my unwillingness to accept what wants to come through me. It has been difficult. In order to start and accept my own works again, I created an Instagram for my poetry - https://www.instagram.com/rediscovering_rose/ in case you'd like to check it out.

I'm very drawn to mystic types like Rumi and Khalil Gibran, and have been thinking a lot lately how the Urantia movement is kind of missing its' own mystics. I fancy myself one, or at least a wannabe :) I feel like there are a lot of people thirsty for a more visceral understanding of what a personal relationship with God is like, and my path to God has definitely been the one of Love, so that's what my writings about God discuss. Keep sharing!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you so much for all the encouragement. sandy you crack me up with your dancing comment and i do appreciate your insights, sometimes it takes a friend from the outside to help see what should be so obvious... and kim, i couldn't agree more... writing has taken me to some very interesting places and i am a firm believer that life isn't so static. seems there are layers that writing can peer into where messages may come at an even later time in our lives and that would be just at the right time... kind of like what peggy is alluding to. thank you P.. i bookmarked your instagram it's beautiful with the photos and the messages inside... funny, on the ride home today i was thinking- i'd sure like to learn more from a persian poet. i'm familiar with rumi and while khalil gibran is apparently lebonese?.. i was listening to an iraninan woman speak and i thought, how lovely this language is... so i bookmarked some of his works and will have to explore foreign poets a bit further. \ :hithere :kiss:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Lightened717 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:35 pm
I too have struggled with not accepting my own creations. It has been one of the harder, deeply ingrained untruths that I have been working to overcome. I feel as though there is something in me, like a song, that needs to come out, and I need to just get over my unwillingness to accept what wants to come through me. It has been difficult. In order to start and accept my own works again, I created an Instagram for my poetry - https://www.instagram.com/rediscovering_rose/ in case you'd like to check it out.

I'm very drawn to mystic types like Rumi and Khalil Gibran, and have been thinking a lot lately how the Urantia movement is kind of missing its' own mystics. I fancy myself one, or at least a wannabe :) I feel like there are a lot of people thirsty for a more visceral understanding of what a personal relationship with God is like, and my path to God has definitely been the one of Love, so that's what my writings about God discuss. Keep sharing!
peggy speaking of accepting our creations. so in this archive i had one more from 2010 called song and your reply made me think to share it with you

a birds whistle is the key to its soul

the one that makes them sing.

what a being so bold, for no matter how old- they will always be
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Peggy,
I just wanted to tell you that I felt such a deep peace when I tuned into your Instagram page. Your love is reflected there. :happy Like Eric, I've book marked it so I can return easily at will. Thank you for being courageous and letting us see what is inside you. We are blessed by the experience.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Wow, thank you both for the encouragement! Eric you might consider creating an Instagram to share your works, it's got a pretty vibrant poetry community, and even now I'm realizing it's not that crazy to think about potentially publishing if I can write enough good stuff that has a coherent theme. TBH sometimes when I write it feels a bit like T/Ring, especially the good stuff haha. I've also found in retrospect that love poems I THINK I've written about someone in particular...can actually be looked at as me talking to God, my true Beloved.

Also, that poem is beautiful, and it's kind of synchroncitous for me. This song I feel like spirit has ysed to encourage me: https://youtu.be/XEVXlTxY_Wk

Not only do I write but I sing. Also trying to work up the courage to start performing again!

I'm really starting to think of our creative gifts as spiritual fruits. If that is true, then we're almost responsible for sharing our creations and almost...letting them go once we do. Who knows who may read what you write and experience a heart opening or something. Art with real emotion behind it creates connection using symbols more than language, and that can affect people deeply.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That's a soul stirring song... feels like it is sung just for you, Peggy. :happy

You know there are celestials who are known as celestial artisans and they help and assist humans in creative endeavors that lift and enlighten. George has a artisan friend known as Athena. So truly poetry can also be a form of TRing.

I am excited to think of you stepping out and sharing what is inside you again via song and poetry. Your courage benefits others in a very real way and I am in awe of you, Eric , Kim...well all you creative guys and gals.

hmmm an idea is taking root again...

xxSandy