Foam

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Foam

Post by Dragonfly »

Foam and bobbles in the air a magician and his wand.. . A child is asked a question - a child is in wonderland as the magic is done. But he who is in the limelight carries an understanding voice which reaches our ears -sons of the light and Lady of light- det kan jeg godt forstå says the sons father in a soft reply and more is not needed to be said.

A concept is dissolved that no grown man can become a child again, - as i stand gazing, not star gazing, but bobble gazing as they one by one burst or keep going until unseen.

In the middle of a street, i stand gazing and among closed faced strangers. Here my father tenderly gives a kiss and says "your a beloved son of mine" as i'm foam gazing and taken higher by magicians touch of wand and touch of wizardry.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Foam

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,
That touches my heart... I feel like a little child enveloped in the wonder of it all. :happy
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.