Foam

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Foam

Post by Dragonfly » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Foam and bobbles in the air a magician and his wand.. . A child is asked a question - a child is in wonderland as the magic is done. But he who is in the limelight carries an understanding voice which reaches our ears -sons of the light and Lady of light- det kan jeg godt forstå says the sons father in a soft reply and more is not needed to be said.

A concept is dissolved that no grown man can become a child again, - as i stand gazing, not star gazing, but bobble gazing as they one by one burst or keep going until unseen.

In the middle of a street, i stand gazing and among closed faced strangers. Here my father tenderly gives a kiss and says "your a beloved son of mine" as i'm foam gazing and taken higher by magicians touch of wand and touch of wizardry.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Foam

Post by Sandy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:07 am

Hello Kwame,
That touches my heart... I feel like a little child enveloped in the wonder of it all. :happy
love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~