God's whisper in my ear about these numbers......

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Enoch
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

God's whisper in my ear about these numbers......

Post by Enoch »

Numbers have voices
That make my eardrums bleed
Combinations screaming
With a message to heed
A palm with a key at one-eighty degrees
Slight turn to the right
And the chosen will See
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: God's whisper in my ear about these numbers......

Post by Sandy »

Hi Enoch,
I have moved this topic to a more appropriate forum, the poetry forum. Maybe you could share with us how you feel about it and what lies underneath its words.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Enoch
New Friend

Post by Enoch »

I will clarify. There is a reason to the rhyme. You need to look a little higher. When the ceiling is raised, your perception if it's inclined to do so, should follow. It's very simple.

Numbers have voices: The numbers I see are trying to communicate to me. They voice their presence to me each time I see them.

that make my eardrums bleed: the voice is so loud, frequent and overwhelming that it overloads my sensory perception.

combinations screaming with a message to heed: the sequence of numbers are arranged to convey a particular message to pay attention to.

a palm with a key at one-eighty degrees, slight turn to the right and the chosen will see: the key to understanding is in the palm of my hand, a slight turn of the knob will reveal the message intended for me to realize.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

ahhhh... it was this last part that confused me.
A palm with a key at one-eighty degrees
Slight turn to the right
And the chosen will See
I understand now... It seems so simple after your explanation that I wonder how I missed it. Poetry has never been my strong suite. And even though Arthur (Overmind) has exposed me to the much deeper thought of expression found in this form of communication, I still struggle to find the meaning the author presents at times, instead finding my own meaning as I personalize the words into thought and "mindal" imagery.(and sometimes I am flat out wrong...just try to keep in mind I am a work in progress. :oops: )

Thank you for explaining the parts of this poem for those of us with a lesser poetic endowment, Enoch.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Enoch
New Friend

Post by Enoch »

We are all works in progress, Sandy. All of your comments are thoughtful and insightful and I appreciate your input and perspectives.

God Bless,

Enoch
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:kiss: Thank you Enoch.