Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Aleah and Noah's song- Waiting

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:16 pm

Sandy,
Singing, humming, listening, or dancing to music is a good way to get through your day! I also like to whistle!
:loves

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:31 am

Hi everyone,
Decided to visit The River this morning as it's been awhile. Let's face it, life has been a little rough lately. Upon reaching the river I let my body simply fall in the water and began flowing downriver with the current. Many times I've let the water take me through the curves and bends on out to the ocean. It was very surprising this time when I suddenly went over a towering waterfall! Instead of dropping into the frothy foam, I stopped, turned around midair to contemplate this new development. Staring thoughtfully at the rushing water I thought, "Well, this is really quite beautiful,... but probably most people are not coming to the river for healing and expecting to plunge over this! They deserve calm and soothing, this might be too shocking for them. I tried to flatten it out with my mind, but to no avail. No matter how hard I willed it, the stunning drop remained.

Contemplating another moment, recalling all the turmoil in the world today, it occurred to me, "Ah,...I can't save anyone from this, it just is what it is...we're in the waterfall."

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:39 pm

Good morning everyone!
Simply went to the river to hear Aleah sing. Sitting on the bank one foot dangling in the water, there was no great message from a celestial for me or any healing to be had. Or maybe there was both, as in this moment my heart feels content.

That is my hope for all today.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Thank you, Kimmie. :love
:loves
I had a lovely Saturday (which would have been your Friday. )
The water feels nice, eh? :D

xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:34 am

Sandy,
Very happy for you to have had a good day! :loves

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:29 pm

Good morning!
It's been quite some time since posting of a River visit. Today, feeling the suffering of friends and family, I simply wanted to hear my daughter sing. I went to The River and invited those experiencing loss or pain to join me. While she is in the midst of planning a spring wedding, her future father-in-law's life is hanging in the balance. All plans revolve around his comfort, her fondest hope is that he will be able to attend.

In my short meditation, while Aleah, in her wedding dress no less, sang up on the bank. Her fiancée's entire family helped their father, husband, grandpa, and brother ease into the currant to receive it's healing waters. Many others were present. She sang directly to the family with the most sincere expressing on her face, as if willing her tones to mingle with the water completing a cycle of healing love.

With every visit I'm grateful for it's discovery, and again invite any and all to come and unburden their minds, bodies, and spirits.

Love, peace and courage,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:20 am

(((((((Kim)))))))

I too found comfort in Aleah's beautiful voice just now as I returned to the river. As I once again found solace and peace in the healing waters, I offer you and your family my love and energies and prayers for Jorge's Dad. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:20 am

(((((((Kim)))))))

I too found comfort in Aleah's beautiful voice just now as I returned to the river. As I once again found solace and peace in the healing waters, I offer you and your family my love and energies and prayers for Jorge's Dad. :kiss:

With love,
Sandy
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~