Incarnation Process

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Incarnation Process

Post by Geoff »

This is an extract from the following transmit.
Sondjah; Monjoronson – The Import of “Oneness;” Incarnation Process – July 15, 2007 – NOCO #101

Northern Colorado TeaM, #101Boulder, Colorado

TR: Daniel Raphael

MONJORONSON: Good afternoon, this is Monjoronson. (Welcome from the group.) Today I wish to speak to you about my incarnation—more directly to the process of incarnation, which applies to myself. You have heard the quote from Mark Twain, have you not, that when he read his obituary, he said that his death had been over-rated. (Chuckles from the group.) I wish to tell you that my incarnation is being under-rated. It will occur! It is not a matter of “if,” but “when.”

Your Creator Son, upon his Sovereignty invoked the development that would lead to my presence here on your world, a further example of his love for you—and to all of Nebadon—that this example would be used as an illustration to all planets, of his largess, of his love for you, his compassion and his mercy. He is without bounds in his will to help you rise above your human nature, and to rise into your god self, which is not inevitable, but is assured with your decision to incorporate that into your life. Incarnation of a descending Son sometimes occurs instantaneously. This occurs in these instances for specific purposes, for particular reasons, for the accomplishment of an intention and before specific goals. Other incarnations occur over time. While deity is all knowing, deity is without experience. Your presence in the universe is the desire for God to know itself, and like-wise, for you to know God. The adventure is similar for you both.

My incarnation will be done slowly. I will not come here and sit on the doorstep at Garland Street, and appear over weeks or instantaneously, but come to your world many times—sometimes for the duration of a millisecond, sometimes for the duration of seconds and minutes. Sometimes I will come as a wave of energy that is invisible to you; sometimes I will be here, only in the presence of myself—consciousness that you can feel. Other times, I will begin to coalesce and practice that. This is an experience. This is part of the descending Son program, of God knowing what it is like to transform from God, to a mortal being. There is an experiential benefit for doing this, for God, for your world, and for myself.

This is very similar in some ways to the experience of Machiventa as the Melchizedek of Salem, so many years ago when he taught Abraham and the other leaders at that time. He came here instantaneously, walked into their camp and began to reveal God’s truth to them, as they could understand it. He came away from that experience as an experiential being, having lived here, having tasted food, smelled the odors and fragrances around him and known the companionship of others in his presence. He hugged them; he loved them, and they loved him. This is a very vital, experiential process, one to be savored, like a good wine. It is something that comes with many nuances, many other flavors, many things that stimulate your consciousness, your thoughts and begin to align other thoughts and ideas in your mind, with others that make a larger concept and insight.

So, too, am I here to experience this slowly, to savor coming into the material life slowly, to savor its fragrance, to savor its flavors, to the visions, the hues, to the colors of your lives, to feel the nuances of a harsh touch and a gentle touch, to learn to know what it is like to be a human, to be mortal. I am here to add much experience to God the Supreme’s completion, just as you are. It is a way of experiencing this transition with élan, with quality, with dignity, with character. This is a hallowed experience for me. This is a wonderful experience for your world, to add to its consciousness, and my presence here will add to the consciousness of humankind, for I will add much to it because I want to and I will to. This is in keeping with the development of your world.

We wish to upgrade the flavor, the fragrance, the vision, and the color of your world in its consciousness. We wish to wash away the drab, dark, colorless nature of its prior existence during this quarantine, during its influence from Caligastia, Lucifer, and Satan. We wish to bring light to your world. I will do this slowly. I will inhabit your world, my friends; I will be with you; I will be “one” with you, and you will know that oneness. I truly tell you, that when you feel this oneness that “you” are part of the universe, that you have an eventual position as a citizen of the universe, that you are already anticipated. You will feel that, know that, and yearn for its completion, even though you have a mortal life ahead of you that must not be rushed, must not be completed too early. You, as well, must incarnate yourself in your Thought Adjuster’s image in this world, in this life that you have, as best you can. Make your decision well, and will yourself to become the fulfillment of God’s will, in the duration of your years. Good day. (Group says thank you.)
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Claude »

Thank you Geoff.
Good news. :)

Do you know that Micahel will incarnate too?
An extrac from a Michael Message:

By Christ Michael through Candace

July 21, 2007
All of the planets that entered the Lucifer Rebellion in Satania (pronounced sa ta nee a) are part of my Correcting Time. Earth (Urantia) is the worst off, due to its nature as a “maximum security” penal colony. It is also the planet of my final bestowal 2000 years ago, and thus has my greatest affection, perhaps of any within my realm. That is why I have done, what I consider the “right thing” in setting a new ground for those Creator Sons, who are “younger” and less experienced than I. The “right thing” I did, was to choose to return personally, in a body, to this planet, the only Creator Son or Avonal Bestowal Son to date to do so, in all of time proceeding this time now.

So in that above statement, please understand that I am NOT walking away from this, which I consider my most sacred duty, the release of this planet from imprisonment, and its restoral as the most important seed planet of Nebadon. And on top of that, as I have stated before, it is also at this time, my magnificent training school for the future Ascending Sons who will create and rule the new creations in outer space, and will also assist now, in my universe and the younger ones in existence, and build their learning by working in “jobs” formerly handled by the Descending Sons.
Peace.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
I-AM
Family

Interesting stuff to read

Post by I-AM »

Hi Geoff,

Keep posting. Interesting stuff to read, indeed.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Claude wrote:Do you know that Micahel will incarnate too?
Sorry but my understanding is that he actually decided that his "youngsters" will do the job.

And then he stresses that he is NOT walking away from it (cleaning the planet), only that he will be instead supervising those "youngsters".
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Claude wrote:Thank you Geoff.
Good news. :)

Do you know that Micahel will incarnate too?
An extrac from a Michael Message:

By Christ Michael through Candace

Peace.
Dear Claude,

Please be aware that Candace lifted one of our messages verbatim, and would not enter into any communication about why she did that, but simply removed it when I complained. I am not sure I want to see any of her stuff on our boards. I do not have a good feeling about that person. I would not trust that source at all.

love,
Geoff.
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

OK Geoff.

I just want to put a UBook quote that go with the subject.
It is altogether possible that, in some future age when Urantia is approaching the era of light and life, after the affairs of the Lucifer rebellion and the Caligastia secession have been finally adjudicated, we may witness the presence on Urantia, simultaneously, of Machiventa, Adam, Eve, and Christ Michael, as well as either a Magisterial Son or even Trinity Teacher Sons.P. 1025;4
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Claude,

No that quote does not go with that prediction, because we are probably 1,000 years from "approaching" light and life. Well maybe its a question of how far "approaching" means.

love,
Geoff.
gjambor
Old Friend

Post by gjambor »

I do not have a good feeling about that person. I would not trust that source at all.
I agree with Geoff !
George
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

New Kid here again....

Am I to understand that there are members here or people who otherwise pop in sometimes who are not to be trusted? People who would have us be misinformed?
If so, what might their intentions be?
Is there a list of names available for us to avoid? Lord knows I am struggling enough as it is.

Cheers, Brian.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

BrianM posted:
Am I to understand that there are members here or people who otherwise pop in sometimes who are not to be trusted? People who would have us be misinformed?
If so, what might their intentions be?
Is there a list of names available for us to avoid? Lord knows I am struggling enough as it is.
No, no one here. We vouch for our receivers of messages and do NOT allow members to post messages from elsewhere on the web.

One reason (the reason) why Claude disappeared.

Administrator.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thank you, George. :thumleft:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Brian,

(BTW great fish you caught there :) ).

Celestials do not want to be venerated, they dislike that, immensely so, and they quickly go away. Worse for the receiver of messages is to lose that "humble feeling," to become proud.

That's when there's no stopping the (doubtful) messages, and no accounting for where the mischievous info might be coming from.

We here at this communications hub get a lot of "eye-popping stuff" each week. :shock: :roll: :twisted:

I'm not talking to Monjoronson any more, but only because I do not want to be identified with his other students, a good proportion of whom appear to dwell in fairyland.

Strangely, there are other receivers -- generally pretty accurate in their work -- who don't even believe in Monjoronson.

He's real alright, but might well have a very limited circle of students for reason of his preparing his time-space mind, as his paradise mind would be of litttle use in time-space.

Cheers.......
:bigsmurf:
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

And thanks again, George.

I find myself very confused at the moment with all the different levels and all the different Beings that occupy them. Not to mention time issues, warring factions, etc..
My confusion is a good thing though, I think. kind of goes along with "The more we know, the more we realize we don't know" LOL.
If one puts aside (as I did ages ago) the strict black and white teachings of Bibles, korans and the like, not taking them as having all the answers, a great deal of thinking and exploriong becomes necessary.
I truly appreciate having this site and you people to lean on. :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Brian,

This will clarify the product that is time: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?p=118536

:)
:bigsmurf:
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi, George

Sorry to have been so long in getting back to you with a "thank you".

Thank you :)
Light1
Family

Re: Incarnation Process

Post by Light1 »

Hi there... :hithere

Just ben reading through this thread.... Brianm I sooo hear you...its a lot to comprehend this vastness and all the beings involved with us...by your picture with the fish I could read much in you...I call you an earth angel, do you know in Asia they call fishin "Western mans meditation"...I love to fish but am a real sook and could never kill anything even to save myself :D My lucky fish always get put back to the horror of any pros I may be out on a boat with...I would die of starvation in the wild, I spent time out with the desert tribes many years back and pretended to eat Kangaroo as to not offend them ;)

As for all of the names and energies of these beautiful beings that are here to aid us :roll I try hard to understand and I am a seeker of Truth... so I keep an open mind and have begun to ask through prayer and meditation to make contact...As for those who sneak into this sacred space :evil: with agendas not based on love...well we have some pretty big guns protecting us and the integrity of 11:11...

Lots of love earth angel...

Anne :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav