new message from Monjoronson

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Rainer
New Friend

new message from Monjoronson

Post by Rainer »

Dear Friends,(I mean it)

Here is a new message from Monjoronson; It is my personal opinion that it is most likely legitimate; but I could be wrong; I am not encouraging a leap of faith here; but you are more than welcome to walk the tight-rope with me; the message appears to be encrypted with an intelectual complexity that demands the deepest attention...Caveat emptor. Buyer beware. :cyclopsani:

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/monj ... ng_now.htm

Love,

Marc Gilles (real name :P)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Marc,

That is a TML message, and Rayson is very well known, and a marvellous Celestial teacher. The site looks bogus, but I guess that cause I hate that sort of frenetic type of site.

That certainly is an interesting message. Here is the original : http://www.tmarchives.com/transcript_fr ... p?tid=4107

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

Thank you for links to these.

Geoff, I agree with you regarding some of the websites out there. It's very distracting to discern when websites are too much like a grandmother's doily. I think that for us to assist more to see the credibility of the guidance being given, we should all keep ourselves in check by moving away from embellishment or gawdy 'dressings' in word, action or website.

I work with many technical professionals and married a wonderful engineer and while that side of their brain is tapped into beautifully, those persons are also the most repulsed by bogus, grandiose, or exaggerated behavior.

"Less is more" or "Just the facts, Ma'am" is a big theme in my progress.