Where is Monjoronson?

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Where is Monjoronson?

Post by AJ »

Geoff, George or whomever,

why do we no longer hear to much from Monjoronson. It was last September when we heard he was about to appear and now it is almost a year later and we really do not hear much about him? Any ideas? It seems we do not get many transmissions from him either???
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi AJ...

I don't know much about Monjoronson because i come from another faith, but from what i have learned from my teachings and readings over the years... when they say he will arrive soon, that could mean a hundred years from now , not imminent... sorry thats all i have to say... :) I think he will arrive in the near future only after we have seen natural catastrophe and some war.... :(

Love Sarah xxx
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi AJ,

Yeah we dont seem to get messages in our group, but you will find some at TM Archives

There is a sense hes waiting for something to occur, but we have also been told there is a great deal to organise.

love.
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Bump!

Any new word yet Geoff?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi AJ,

It's funny but George and I were just talking about this yesterday or the day before. George gathers that he is not appearing at this time because of the world wide unrest. I was getting a little upset with the state of the world. And I asked him "What is Monjoronson waiting for? We need him now more than ever!" You know he could just appear in the middle of this chaos and hold out his beautiful hand and say "Enough killing each other! "

But then I reminded myself that Monjoronson is a Paradise Being and should have everything well in hand....I just wish he would appear soon.
The world's problems seem so overwhelming at times....

I guess in the meantime we keep loving...keep praying.

Love,
Sandy
AJ

Post by AJ »

Absolutely Sandy!

I try to keep loving and keep praying every day but latley I have noticed that I have become a bit selfish and too much into my own wants. I guess realizing that today will help me get back to loving and praying more!

God bless you!!!!!

Andy
Dart
New Friend

Post by Dart »

nasra1996 wrote:Hi AJ...

I don't know much about Monjoronson because i come from another faith, but from what i have learned from my teachings and readings over the years... when they say he will arrive soon, that could mean a hundred years from now , not imminent... sorry thats all i have to say... :) I think he will arrive in the near future only after we have seen natural catastrophe and some war.... :(

Love Sarah xxx
Well when we think divine we think god and heaven and all, Isn't there not time in heaven or hell?
Even thought its reached new heights
I rather like the restless nights
It makes me wonder it makes me think
There's more to this I'm on the brink
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh Hello Dart...

I dont understand your question, im too slow, what do you mean... :)

I did not even realise i posted on this thread, that is an old post...

Anyway Geoff wrote way back in August...
There is a sense hes waiting for something to occur, but we have also been told there is a great deal to organise.
I keep reading this, that we have to organise or prepare for his arrival... I dont understand, how are we suppose to prepare, anyone...?

Love Sarah xxx
Dart
New Friend

Post by Dart »

well you said that the teacher could come in a hundred years or so. So I was saying that if there is not time In heaven or heal or w/e how can it be 100 years?
Even thought its reached new heights
I rather like the restless nights
It makes me wonder it makes me think
There's more to this I'm on the brink
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Dart and Sarah,
From what I understand heaven has no time. But we have time. The hundred years would be in our time.

Sandy, it's kinda weird that yesterday I wondered when this thread would be revisited with a new revelation.

I too was under the assumption that when Monjoronson appeared the world would be amid much more chaos than we are experiencing now, something of a global catastrophic nature.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,

George and I were just talking about this...I'll see if I can remember...He said when we pass on to the next world we will have Morontia minds and bodies but will still be living in time/space realms. So time is still measured. It just won't seem pressing to us. We will have eternity to accomplish our work.. our goals. As humans when you think of say, the job of Life Carriers, who in my opinion must be the most patient of heavenly workers, waiting for billions of years to see a "creature" develop on a world that can house the presence of God, you wonder, "How in the world can they stand it!" I' d be screaming "Enough Already! Get me off of here!" Obviously I would not make a very good Life Carrier. :lol:

Kim, earlier when I mentioned to AJ that I had become upset about the state of the world I had mentioned at that time to anyone who was listening in the room with us...that why couldn't the Midwayers just stop the weapons from working...all over the world just make every weapon go kapoot! Bzutu came back later and told us that yes, indeed Midwayers do have that kind of capability...but they are not allowed. Free will is mankind's greatest gift and they are not allowed to interfere with our ability to choose our own direction except in very rare occasions. We must find our own way to peace I think. Perhaps only then will it truly be appreciated. It seems Monjoronson is awaiting for us to make up our minds that peace is the direction we want to go.

Much love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dart wrote:well you said that the teacher could come in a hundred years or so. So I was saying that if there is not time In heaven or heal or w/e how can it be 100 years?
Hi Dart,

Monjoronson is now in time space.

But even though the non-time-space realms are "timeless" it does not seem to present any particular problem for them to relate to us and our time. Can't explain it, but maybe its like looking at a book, where each page is a time slot.

Hell, such as it exists at all, is in time space. Heaven starts in time space, but the real paradise realm is not in time space.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.