Monjoronson and the Madhi

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Ok thankyou for the explanations of Jesus... i remember, i have read about it before but not in too much detail.....just got past the foreward... :roll: :? but have read many different parts of the book at random. Well it does sound plausible to me this story, seems though there is no other holy book that explains in so much detail...even the Quran does not go into this much detail about Jesus...??? but they don't believe he was crucified, they say his spirit was taken up before the execution(some replica took his place ????) and they say he did leave some small teachings called the Injeel....?... In the Quran they say Jesus will return carried by two guardians at each side over the church/mosque in Damascus where John the baptise head is buried. He is always described as having dripping wet hair, i haven't got a clue why ???

Adbox... it is best to always keep an open mind, well i think so.... :)

Veronique.. Jesus is not a mortal soul like us though... i know.... i am as confused as you.... :? :)

Love Sarah xxxx
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Veronique,
I've read this incredibly long post and I'll admit, it's way over my head as I have not studied the religions of the world and this brings great insight in a nutshell. But I have to ask, you mentioned before (in a discussion regarding Sylvia Browne) that you don't believe in reincarnation. Yet here you state that according to the Urantia book, Jesus must 7 times live as one of his creations. Is this not "reincarnation"? I'm confused.
The correct word is not incarnation but bestowal. Creator Sons have to make seven bestowals. Into seven different types of being. And it has nothing to do with chakras, seven is a number that appears frequently in spiritual matters.

These are seven different temporary lives, we dont know what 5 of them were, but he was a Melkizadek, which is one of the classes of angels he created. So he has only been a human once. Apart from that, Michael is not a human, so the theory of reincarnation does not apply to him. His being born here was achieved in some unknown secret way. These things are not revealed, except Mary has said it was not a virgin birth, so the foetus was of the house of David - Joseph's line.

It is possible for angels to materialise more than once here. I dont know how often it happens, and Machieventa Melkizadek came here for 90 odd years, and maybe he will be back, but I would assume not for long, as he is now a Planetary Prince.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Adbox,

Monjoronson is a Paradise citizen, an older brother to Michael.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi.... onto the theme of Mahdi and Monjoronson, heres just a bit more info i found about Mahdi... bearing in mind they could perhaps be the same man....Heres some quotes:

"Listen to the good news about the Mahdi! He will rise at the time when people will be faced with severe conflict and the earth will be hit by a violent quake. He will fill the earth with justice and equality as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. He will fill the hearts of his followers with devotion and will spread justice everywhere.

"Mahdi will not appear until people are devoured by oppression and tyranny and there is no one absent more beloved and more needed than him."

Some more: He will....

1. Appear in one night;
2. Not appear until all peoples and religions are divided and curse each other (i.e. no brotherhood);
3. Receive pledge and help of Iraqi people/ he will help them also;
4. Appear when tyranny and oppression rule and no human is free;
5. Be announced by a voice from heavens;
6. Fill the earth with justice and equity;
7. Lead the prayer which Jesus(pbuh) will follow
8. Appear when a severe earthquake will occur and green grass will grow ( in deserts of Arabia);
9. Live and act with the qualities of a holy Prophet.

* He will be tall
* He will be fair complexioned / red faced
* Have a prominent pointed nose and large forehead
* His facial features will be beautiful
* His character will be exactly like a prophets - excellent
* He will speak with a slight stutter and occasionally this stutter will frustrate him causing him to hit his hand upon his thigh.
* His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years
* He will receive Knowledge and guidance from God.

If they are the same person then the above applies.... :)

Love Sarah
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sarah,

But, I just learnt that the Madhi has already lived here, and is thus expected to return. Apparently he disappeared without trace, and that is where the legend started.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Geoff, oh i'm not saying i believe they are both the same.... :) that story of him dissapearing was written by men (as far as i know)... written by the Shiite sect, they believe he disssapeared in a cave, i cannot remember in sumer somewhere....

I still don't know if they are the same person, i am just interested in scripture and similarities within them, thats all.... although they can contradict one another from time to time. Stories change before they are even writen down and can even be recieved as incorrect....

With Love

Sarah xx