Lightline -- Monjoronson

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Brewster,

You likely raised the metabolism of the brain and mind and canceled out the communication. An almost "careless" attitude keeps me in Alpha most of the day, so I hear anything that's going on.

God bless....
George.
Zara
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Zara »

Hi all,

In reading of the advent of this new Divine Teacher Monjoronson, is it understood that this teacher will teach how to partake of the Father's Divine Love that is available for the souls of all men and women? Will this teacher teach the revelation of Divine Truth that liberates the soul into the experience, knowing and living here in this world, a soul-to-soul relationship with God? Will this teacher teach about a souls true Immortality and New-Birth that transpires as a result of the Inflowing of this Divine Love and will this teacher teach of the true souls relationship that is the union of man with God which is a union of loves; the natural love of man and the Divine Love of God? Or do you feel this teacher will advance the teachings of the UBook and other revelations that are independent.

For the soul of every man and woman, the great revelation for the individual here in this world, is to experience directly and make perfect and personal contact with the Soul of God, Our Heavenly Father and in this soul-to-Soul to relationship to know whole heartedly that one is not only loving the Soul of the Father but to know and feel in one's heart and soul, that one is being Loved by the Father.

God bless and with love,
Zara
A River flows no higher than its source
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Zara,

He'll be like Machiventa and take us a step further, and yes, always about the Father's Love. He's an awesomely beautiful presence -- A Paradise citizen.

Ask Him in, He'll come.

God bless....
George.
Zara
New Friend

Post by Zara »

George wrote:Hi Zara,

He'll be like Machiventa and take us a step further, and yes, always about the Father's Love. He's an awesomely beautiful presence -- A Paradise citizen.

Ask Him in, He'll come.

God bless....
George.
Hi George,

Macheventa is a beautiful soul, though and we were introduced many years ago. I will ask, thank you.

Love,
Zara
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Zara wrote:Hi all,

In reading of the advent of this new Divine Teacher Monjoronson, is it understood that this teacher will teach how to partake of the Father's Divine Love that is available for the souls of all men and women? Will this teacher teach the revelation of Divine Truth that liberates the soul into the experience, knowing and living here in this world, a soul-to-soul relationship with God?
Dear Zara,

I would suspect that since Monjoronson is expected to be physically present 1,000 years, he may not teach this Truth initially. I suspect he will spend a long time trying not to promote anything, except to get rid of untruth. But I don't know. However, what I do know, is YOU can talk to him and ask him. Maybe he will tell you. He visited me, but I am not a receiver, so I learnt nothing, except a personal lesson that he exists.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Some history, Zara. :) Good for a laugh.

<<< Macheventa is a beautiful soul, though and we were introduced many years ago. I will ask, thank you. >>>

Back in 2000 a new receiver started posting "Machiventa Talks" to the Teaching Mission List. She was Sandy Montee forwarding her short, to-the-point transmits -- one or two paras, maybe three -- and some guys (almost always males did you notice?) truly gave her hell on that list.

I wrote her: "Hang in there, Kiddo!" but was I sure about her "stuff" being spot-on? Not quite one hundred percent, but pretty sure.

She sent me back a two-way conversation. This is as near as I can remember what she tape recorded......

Machiventa: "Tell George, 'What's the matter with you? You cannot even stand up straight!'" :shock:

Receiver: "I can't tell him that!"

Machiventa: "Yes you can! And tell him to do (such and such a job) as well."

Receiver: "Oh, Boy!"

Machiventa: "George hates suggestions. He only takes orders."

She wrote to me, "I hope you're not upset, George, but that's what I got."

It was accurate. Some days earlier, my left side had became almost completely lame -- something had gone wrong again -- the result of a decades ago mugging. I was typing with my left shoulder supported by my desk, my nose almost right on the key board.

God bless....
George.
:bigsmurf:
Zara
New Friend

Post by Zara »

George,

Thank you for your post, and it was a funny and good story though I am sorry you were mugged :pale: . I know that we had some great conversations with these Spirits and Nicholas has done a lot of receiving over the years and recently over the new year that has resumed. I am sure we will have much to share in the coming months. There has been so much to read and to aquaint myself with!

Have a lovely evening,
With love,
Zara
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Zara writes:

<<< I am sorry you were mugged >>>

It was probably a good thing, Zara. I'd still be in the adrenaline-rush job of fixing near-bankrupt companies, putting off a promised million word documentation until the last few hours of my deathbed :shock: ...

... or until the Mansion Worlds (if they'll have me there). :lol:

... and asking a Midwayer to take it down to earth, and find a publisher for me.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts