Meredith Tenney talks to Monjoronson (2)

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
abdhi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by abdhi »

Hi George!
George wrote:
It's human to err, even more human to forget we are all fallable, and come down hard on the one who may have failed. ..... most times it is best to knock one's tongue out of gear, and leave it in neutral.

God bless...
Very WISE words! Thank You!

With love...Wendy
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi there bro AJ,

You wrote:
Why are there wars George with all of this? I would think that anyone involved with Monjoronson or Michael would be happy to find common ground, keep their egos in check, and not look to fight over things?
There are basically two camps at a human level... those that are largely "churches" and those that are largely "progress". With us, 11:11 Progress, you are looking at the first visible Urantia-Book-text-based group.

"Churches" includes those that are basically the "anchor" of the Correcting Time Movement. "Progress" by its very nature pushes the boundaries... and... you might even say that we are into "a body count" as some "churches" guys put it. Bringing people together -- International Outreach, as Machiventa puts it.

Many "churches" guys and gals are also on our lists, and a flood of complaints will hit this list-op if we push too far. That is the reason for us being a one-way list -- no one can destroy it. As well, after working with some of the 1,111 since I was seven years old, having written 5 books together with them, and dropping into Alpha for most of my day, I can usually "get" whatever may be too dicey to go out to 1250 subscribers... possibly some 4000 present-day readers with pass-on lists and web site readers thrown in. Forget the millions of our great-great-great grandkids for now.

We can "tone things down" if need be, as Bzutu, Simone, or Mathew and I go over the transmits as they come in, especially where a progress receiver may have pushed too far.

However, the Teaching Mission does not have those "checks and balances", and debates between themselves, their often breaking up, even over our submissions.

But even at an angelic level are there disputes between "churches" and "progress" tho there are those with a final say. Not so at the human level. We need to learn to give and take... and we don't, depending on open or closed minds.

I was with a dear receiver friend in the US, when one of Monjoronson's Paradise Helpers came through. We had a great time with this Paradise Son, as He insisted on getting His own chair, and (this was a scream) insisted on being addressed as "George".

Info that came through (known only to me) convinced me this was real, and I since chatted with Monjoronson, but some "churches" guys are not open to this new M. development, and I must stay out of the line of fire... never again start a two-way list, just stick to my deal, hide the receivers, so they don't get badgered.

It's complex, all care taken, thin ice territory at times, but we cannot overlook "churches" important (somewhat fundamentalist) task of disallowing the whole Correcting Time Movement to go overboard. Unchecked, Progress would go overboard. We learned that lesson the hard way.

Our subscribers are pussycats AND tigers, mixed up. Finding balance in transcripts going out is the task, and, true, I have some of my own transmits here that would never go to the lists in case they blew a few fuses.

Hope this helps....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Haha!

Hi there dear Wendy,
Very WISE words! Thank You!
Thank you. Some I got to know even take the handbrake off of their tongues before their brains are fully put into gear. :lol:

I could write another book about that, but I won't. 8)

Hugs...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NALA
New Friend

Post by NALA »

Thanks, George, for explaining the "churches" versus "progress" business.

Politics... can't escape it, can we?
Kathy
_________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
---Carl Gustav Jung---
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Kathy,

I employed a really wonderful guy many years ago. I wrote up about him in my books, a Kevin Weiss, production mananager, who was like a big Daddy to all in production.

Kevin lobbing in with coat and umbrella: "Great weather, George! With my luck it'll probably rain when I take the youngsters to football tonight."

George: "Why don't I come with you? I always get clear skies." :lol:

Kevin: "We've got eight weeks worth of work on the board, couldn't be better! Now watch it! Some b*****d will come in and b****y well chance something."

George: "Hope they do! I can't handle this monotony!"

Kevin: "Mumble, mumble, mumble, what a fool...."

Kevin would be typical "churches" if he were involved... "Please Lord let everything stay the same." Fearful of change, when we so need it.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Thanks Geoge for the explanation.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

AJ writes:
Don't be too busy for your life!
No kidding. It's stacking up mighty high around here. :(

A mountain!

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ

Post by AJ »

George wrote:AJ writes:
Don't be too busy for your life!
No kidding. It's stacking up mighty high around here. :(

A mountain!

God bless....
I know the feeling! These are hard words to live by but I try each and every day to take time and notice this wonderful life that is all around me. This life that I strive to be mine as well.

Much Love George!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
11ROBERT11
New Friend

Post by 11ROBERT11 »

Did monjoronson write that? or was she inspired to write that?
Sorry! That might sound stupid to you guys but I am new here and I know verry little about all of this stuff.
All I know is that I am still in shock of the fact that there are other people in the world hew trip out on the number 11 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your friend,
11ROBERT11 8)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Robert,

You wrote: <<< Did monjoronson write that? or was she inspired to write that? >>>

Probably neither. You left me with a tricky question here -- an "either or" question, when transmissions come across in a number of ways.

The info came from Monjoronson, or Meredith would not dare quote Monjoronson as the "author". However, there could be any number of intermediaries to deliver the message to Meredith, and it is Meredith's vocabulary (and speech centers) that is (are) used to put together the end message.

The concepts are Monjoronson, the words Meredith's. It's called co-creation.

God bless...
George.
Nuekaya
New Friend

Inspiration?

Post by Nuekaya »

Robert
Even us beginners get these transmissions and we generally act upon them subconciousily. You being here is proof of this. Even after a couple of years of excercising this sense I still only get a small whisper that seems to come from the back of my brain. Every now and then I stop in my stream of thoughts and realize "Whoa, that was not my thought" and even though I do not get anything that is worth sharing here, what I do get is essential to my personal growth. By learning more about myself I can usually feel the vibration level of the truth in contrast to the vibration of what may be some egotistical attempt at being heard. The vibe I get from this forum is thru the roof. I always walk away from my sessions here a little more complete.

Some postings of Monjoronson on other forums even get entertaining as I read somewhere that Monjoronson has lobbied the US congress for some sort of economical reform. I get a vision of the Master in a 3 piece suit kissing babies.

I don't want to banter on too long here I just wanted to point out those of us here who "trip out on the number 11" realize that no one is stupid who enters here, we are all teachers and students alike

BTW, can someone explain to me what TR is.

Love to you all

Nuekaya
I Am all I see and I love what I Am so I love all I see
Copykitty
New Friend

Post by Copykitty »

Dear Nuekaya,
I get a vision of the Master in a 3 piece suit kissing babies.
Thank you for the visual...that was cute..

Love to all,
Kim
Just LOVE. LOVE is everything!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Nuekaya and all,

<<< BTW, can someone explain to me what TR is. >>>

It should really be RT (receiver/transmitter, not transmitter/receiver).

TR is putting it back-to-front. One of the reasons we call our 'guys' receivers, since when the message has been transcribed, it was obviously not just received, but transmitted as well.

God bless...
George.