Has he incarnated yet?

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
atsguy
Family

Has he incarnated yet?

Post by atsguy »

I was just looking through some Urantia bookmarks, specifically some websites that George posted on some dejavu topics.

I came across the TM Archives

http://www.tmarchives.com/mission.php

It says that he has incarnated last year 2010...
The Magisterial Mission Has Arrived

According to Monjoronson, his entry will be low key and with no announcements. Late spring in 2010 has arrived and so has Monjoronson.

He is incarnated. That is, he is in the flesh as a mortal male of the realm as they are born, live, and die on Urantia. He will live with a selected family of his choosing to learn family life, culture, habits, work, diet - and so on. He will observe it and participate in it to mark the beginning of millennia on earth..

Our love and affection for our Magisterial Son will grow as we are all able to contact the reality of what is occurring before our very eyes this last month of the 2010 springtime. In spring hope blossoms eternally for the renewal it promises, and for Urantia, that renewal will be a reality. Many summers will come and go before we may see results, but he will be working the lines of communication to become known and accepted as most of us have already accepted Him and the promise of a new life and feeling for Urantia.

Share with me this prayer that he becomes as successful as he needs to be to bring us all into the era of Light and Life on Urantia. May God's will be done.

END

The Student's attention is directed to a web site dedicated to the Magisterial Mission and Monjoronson, the Paradise Magisterial Son and his messages of hope and preparation for our planet. Browsers are invited to participate in questions and comments on the new site.

Just thought this is interesting, i thought i remember reading he would just materialize as a fully grown human being.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Has he incarnated yet?

Post by Geoff »

Indeed, we understand he will not be born of woman. And frankly, we don't "feel" that he is here. We could be wrong, but I am sure when we need to know, we will.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

It would be kind of interesting if he was born the normal human way. Jesus grew up 2,000 years ago, imagine what it might be like for an incarnated paradise son growing up in today's society. Experiencing todays highschool system LOL!
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear atsguy,

Monjoronson is not here yet. He is in the morontial form, in my opinion, preparing for his transformation into the flesh. When he does come here he will be a fully formed male human. He will not be born of a woman as Jesus was. When he arrives he will knock on a door and ask if he can stay at that particular residence. By the way, his name is not really Monjoronson. When he does arrive in the flesh he will tell us what his real name is.

Love,
Paul
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

I think the main focus for all of us, whether or not we "expect" this great visitation, is to be always ready, always living the life of light and love. It's no different from the old biblical texts stating such. Same difference really. Culture your hearts and minds to be available hosts for such love and implication. Could be he arrives ANYWHERE on this globe, even the primitive jungles of South America or something.
We should be so honored as to participate and forward the progress of our whole planet.
Shall we work on being the vessels of love that are needed tor this project to succeed? Humbly I wait for the knock on my own door, and pray I may be worthy to serve in this process.
Everyone is needed. Everyone.
And now is the time, even if he knocks 27 years from "now".

Peace
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I pray that when he knocks on my door, no matter when it is, that I will answer it. I can't stand answering the door when strangers knock because I get sucked into listening to whatever it is they are trying to sell or preach and am too kind to shut the door on them. Most times I can see out who it is and if I don't recognize them, I don't open it. This might be completely metaphorical but if he knocks, will I answer? God only knows but I hope that my soul jumps when I see his face and that in itself is enough for me to open the door.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh AJ, I smiled when I read your post! That is the way I am. That is why I have the entire JW local congregation knocking on my door and sampling my cookies and coffee. Unfortunately, the only way for me to not answer the door is to always have my blinds closed since we have a big window next to it. :scratch:

I think your beautiful heart will recognize Monjoronson when he knocks! NO doubt! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I think the real question should be; If this guy shows up on your doorstep, where are you going to take him out to go eat? You have to have McDonald's French Fries at least once in your lifetime.

I don't make the rules, I just point out stuff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

If he shows up on my doorstep, and still eats our stuff, I am going to be serving something or cooking something, cause I will not want to waste a minute. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

love,
Geoff
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

LOL!
I can't argue with that.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

If he "knocks on my door" I hope he'll have time to sit down and have a brief musical jam session with me.
:bana: :bana: :bana:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I'm going to take him for a beer... (if it's kosher lol) 8)

Peace

:sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'll make him my now perfect Beef Burgundy on garlic wholemeal bread.

:loves :loves :loves
ॐ LOVE Petra
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Petra Wilson wrote:I'll make him my now perfect Beef Burgundy on garlic wholemeal bread.

:loves :loves :loves
Now that sounds pretty good.. I say we all go to Pet's for an 11:11 party and you can do a test run of that meal on us ;)

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

BRING IT OOOOOOON!! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ॐ LOVE Petra
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hi everybody!

I have a question about today's email, received by Chris from Teacher Ophelius. In taking about the correcting time she (is Ophelius a female?) says, " I tell you that very soon this world will be shaken to its foundations and the old guard and the old ways of thinking will have been swept away. Those that come out on the other side will be looking for answers and willing to compromise to move humanity into its next phase of evolution."

Regarding coming out on the other side. . . I have heard of turmoil during the Correcting Time. This doesn't make me fearful for myself. I know that nothing bad can really happen to me, that even if life on Earth ends I am eternal, and that my part in this process is love, not fear. But, I think about my kids. Beside showing them love, teaching them to love and not fear, should I be doing something regarding our physical needs? Are these natural disasters, earthquakes, floods, tornados. . . part of the Correcting Time? Or just the result of our mistreatment of Mother Earth? Should I be preparing, stockpiling supplies? Or just meditating and loving and reassuring my kids? Hope this isn't a dumb question.

Love, Vivian
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

vivrider wrote: Should I be preparing, stockpiling supplies? Or just meditating and loving and reassuring my kids? Hope this isn't a dumb question.

Love, Vivian
Dear Viv,

I have a carton of water bottles, torches, camping gear and some few days food supplies. Not sure what to expect really, and don't want to go "over board". I gather these are all stresses that Urantia has to relieve herself of, and the Monjoronson team plan to come in on the back of that. George and I both also have bullion, but thats possibly a somewhat different issue, on the other hand, Bzutu did suggest buying silver coins quite some time ago.

love,
Geoff
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Thanks Geoff!
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

8) Contemplation of options for UB conferences mysteriously ended with perspective on a certain visitation:

In this era of impressive communication technology, is it not time to experiment with electronic assembly to supplement physical gatherings? A simple formula might keep control of physical participation by limiting virtual "seats" (electronic portals) to a percentage of physical participants (those who travel to the main venue). A modest fee for such remote participation (to offset conference costs) might be reasonable. :roll:

:idea: Also, the portals might be limited to hosts who would accommodate a small group in their home during the conference, becoming a "remote community" of the conference. "Remote community" expenses (e.g., conference attendance fee, accommodations, technical equipment) would be their responsibility - the Conference need only commit to the community's electronic integration during the event.

:geek: The technology to make this happen has been available for several years and is not expensive, relative to costs of attending a conference when long-distance travel is required. Besides, give children a reason to text and they're ready to interact.

Also consider: Should a Magisterial visitation occur sooner than later, this remote communication experience will be valuable in keeping the world informed of the team's arrival, progress, and unfolding planetary guidance. Of course, the arriving Magisterial team would advise: "Don't call us - we'll call you (when we need assistance)" ;)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

[my comments extracted from another blog and related to this topic]

After someone conjectured, "I would not assume that human unity is a prerequisite for his Second Coming.", I reflected on possibilities:

:idea: Since "Second Coming" may also refer to Michael's second incarnation on Urantia, visible to humans (not his occasional visits unseen*), his second incarnation would likely be reserved for significant planetary progress toward unity ... and the whole planet's readiness to welcome such a divine re-visitation.

Thus, a prerequisite may indeed exist ... especially since a Magisterial visitation (re: Monjoronson) might precede Michael's visit and prepare the way. This Magisterial preparation, perhaps, would also be reserved for planetary readiness for such a "correcting time"**.

:scratch: * my conjecture relating to various "Midwayer messages" from various sources in recent decades.

** "correcting time" according to Midwayer messages is here and now - the "correcting time" of a Magisterial incarnation is a future event, likely reserved for the early stages of recovery from the seeming global tribulation forecast by current world trends.

:roll: The Islamic "Mahdi" concept seems related to this human expectation of a Magisterial incarnation, albeit forced/nurtured tribulation is hardly enticement to our celestial overseers. The world may be permitted to fully experience such intentional tribulation before the Magisterial team would arrive.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: With walking before running a prerequisite ...
there's still opportunity for foundation building,
perhaps supporting the impending bestowal: 8)

AVONAL - A Vision Of National Assemblies League

Rod :)
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://ubannotated.com/main-menu/animat ... new-earth/

"If the second coming of Jesus occurs after the world is remade, then, presumably, those taken off the planet and returned would have the spiritual eyes necessary to see him. Perhaps it starts with an appearance by Melchizedek and others, to manage the removal of salvable mortals and handle the cleanup and re-creation work."

:idea: A very good topical study! correlating the Bible and the Urantia Book, but proffering the wrong conclusion (IMO).
Our planet, Urantia, will remain inhabited by advancing mortals ... at least until our sun retires from its service. :roll

:o Interestingly, the universe builders may create alternative light & heat once the sun retires ...
considering that Urantia is Michael's planet of mortal birth, subject to his plans and desires. ;)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:roll About the "Improved Reflectivity Circuit" ...

Re: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29088

"This transition will not be smooth and even if part of the current population will have to leave the planet, the renewal can only be achieved with a receptive population and in accordance with the will of the Father and Christ Michael. This difficult period to come will be short-lived, but it will be intense and difficult for all"

Re: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29120

"the Reflectivity will be accessible to many more receivers ... because we will allow several of you to be encircuited and able to communicate with us directly."

:idea: With so many encircuited receivers planned, will some of them qualify to post 1111angels messages?
Will qualification be the same as for Michel Levasseur (receiver of these messages)?

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: A comprehensive glossary of the Teaching Mission ...
http://www.tmarchives.com/glossary.php#A

Save as "TM Archives Glossary" (Web Page, HTML) for future offline viewing.
Items referencing UB Papers are consistent with substance of that text;
other items (contact personalities, terms, etc.) are WYSIWYG. ;)

8) To see Urantia Book references, go to respective UB Part
and click on Paper number from List of Papers:

Part I - http://www.theub.org/part-i.html#PapersList
Part II - http://www.theub.org/part-ii.html#PapersList
Part III - http://www.theub.org/part-iii.html#PapersList
Part IV - http://www.theub.org/part-iv.html#PapersList

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: Covid-19 and increasing "self-isolate at home" mandates ...

:idea: A good time to be in the home delivery business!
:idea: For college students, forced study hall can't be so bad!
:idea: For those who "vacation at home", unscheduled vacation!
:idea: For those who work at home, no change! :roll:

And major transition time for more work-at-home opportunity :!:
... since robots will be doing the factory assembly stuff.

Tip: "Work-at-home" also facilitates "work-at-closer-location"
where office space close to home becomes a "community office". 8)

:bana: Who knew :?: :!:
"Work-at-home extended" will facilitate multi-location Gardens of Eden
where these campuses provide effective community linkage during
those not-so-distant ;) days of Magisterial visitation.

:roll: After all, humanity has now "earned" such visitation ...
perhaps to begin after we've learned from what we've earned. :oops: