Monjoronson on Spiritual Growth

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Monjoronson on Spiritual Growth

Post by Geoff »

Question #3: The next topic concerns spiritual growth. What ways are the most effective to cultivate our spiritual growth?

Monjoronson: The ways to cultivate spiritual growth can be expressed in the general form for the many ears and eyes who come to perceive my answer. They are truth, beauty, and goodness. If you diligently pursue that which is true, uphold that which is good, and appreciate and foster that which is beautiful, you are enhancing your growth.

Another broad and general method is to practice the presence of God which is letting your light so shine, for the practice is the 'letting so'. Of course the master said, 'Love God with your whole being and love others as yourself'.

After these general guidelines every individual must seek within themselves specific methods which will both enhance the perception and reception of truth, beauty, and goodness, God¹s presence and love, and the degree to which you can express that through your being. That will take on concrete form such as meditation, the involvement in a social or spiritual, religious organization, with the pursuit of greater knowledge, perhaps research and assimilation and redistribution in the form of literature. These are up to the individual and their partnership with God and the talents and gifts that have been graced upon an individual.

Part of spiritual growth -- for that matter a great degree of your spiritual growth -- is your own imaginative creativity, for it is not growth to merely conform to an expectation of yourself that you sense that God holds of you. You may project ideals of higher attainment, of mastery, of divine likeness. And you may sense a drawing by God through his spiritual gravities towards attaining those ideals, but along with that often comes the sense of inadequacy and even failure and a loss of energy, a drain upon your aspirations.

Far better for you to realize the desire that your divine Parent has for you to discover and even create situations, conditions, attitudes, perspectives, which enhance your own personal growth, finely tuned to the patterns of your personality. You can be creative and make a collage of all these spiritual practices that have been recorded throughout history that work in your own specific situation. You may even discover a valuable means of divine connection never before expressed by anyone.

So, I summarize by saying there are general patterns and conditions which you may pursue or dwell within that will enhance your growth. But I encourage you to be the one to develop the specific process or a specific curriculum you may undertake to reach those higher levels. Thank you.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Monjoronson on Spiritual Growth

Post by gjambor »

Hi Geoff, I really like this topic. To me this kind of describes this message board where there are so many different people all on their own path, helping each other on our journey. I really like ths paragragh.
(Far better for you to realize the desire that your divine Parent has for you to discover and even create situations, conditions, attitudes, perspectives, which enhance your own personal growth, finely tuned to the patterns of your personality. You can be creative and make a collage of all these spiritual practices that have been recorded throughout history that work in your own specific situation. You may even discover a valuable means of divine connection never before expressed by anyone.)

Take care, George :D
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Gabbriellini
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Gabbriellini »

I really like this topic. I am trying to understand. I heard
The Beloved ONE is Monjoronson also, is that the same beloved one or is it in some way related, that is mentioned in Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi's and Haci Bektaşi Veli's and Yunus Emre's and Ömer Hayyam's and Hafiz's poems? (I haven'T read it all, just some of it.) Actually most of the poems are about a beloved one. Is Monjoronson being called the Beloved One about the feeling or the personality? :loves sometimes I think I understand but I still have some doubts, I am not sure I get it all the time.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Gabrellini,

Not 100% but i think the beloved one that Rumi refers to is God.... but in the religion that Rumi was associated with (Islam) there is a prophecised teacher labelled the beloved one/the awaited one/teacher/mahdi, some think that yes this is the same as Monjoronson... time will tell.... :)

Much Love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

Thanks Sarah. :love
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Would the prophecized Buddha "Maitreya" also be a reference to Monjoronson?
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

oops, should've just looked it up. which I did. found my answers :)
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
qanqan1
New Friend

Post by qanqan1 »

Usually prioritize things that are from God. Mainly because what you have now is often a blessing from Him.