SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Geoff »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Group: Northern Colorado TeaM
Topic: Simultaneous message to all groups
Teacher: Un-named being from Ascendington (TR, Daniel Raphael)

January 29, 2004

Good evening, this is a voice from Ascendington. I am here to share with you the news that soon the Magisterial Son will walk upon your planet. Do not anticipate that he will come with pomp and circumstance, but appear as a stranger among you, unannounced. Some of you will recognize him immediately; others of you will not. To those of you who recognize this presence, greet him, welcome him and embrace him. In our terms, he will be among you almost immediately; in your terms, you may expect he will be among you before many months pass—not years, but months.

This transmission is provided in concert with those other transmissions that are now being received. When you patch these together, you will have a much more descriptive, informative message. This is our means of providing a spontaneous global-wide communication that is not selective to any one group. Be at peace; be well. Good evening. (Thank you from the group.)
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Turn none away

Post by Geoff »

1/29/04 Thursday 7:00PM Teacher Antethera, T/R Peri.

Greetings

This is the time of Monjoranson. We gather together under the banner of
Michael in association with your devoted Melchizedeks. We are gathered
together to proclaim this time of joining for a concerted effort for the
upliftment of your world and not only your world, but all the other
worlds tied into this web through the rebellion. You will be affirmed in
your (now the message starts to diverge as each of the various T/R's try
and put their words to it) new faculties of communications. This is what
this evening is about, is this ability to sense the others, to establish
a communication network. It has been talked of but this is the best we
have done so far. This message will reach over 700 people, closely and
more loosely associated with the Teaching Mission. The excitement that
comes with this kind of concerted effort may be disconcerting to some,
but excitement is energy and this energy also empowers you and brings
you into closer awareness of your interdependence. There is so much
that can be done when we join together, hold each other, uplift each
other, and then we will be shaking hands all the sooner. Your world is
ripe now for the public proclamation of our mission.

So many of you have established personal connections, relationships with
so many of us and the idea of our being alien to one another is
superseded by our friendship. In this time of more overt communication
and more intimate exchange in all things, let there be no fear. You have
all been schooled and have learned each in their own way and to the
degree you are able to discern, to substitute love for fear. And this is
no new message. The only thing that is new here is the scope of
communication, heightened sensitivity to not only your network, the
communications with each other, but with the whole Mission to uplift and
re-establish familial contacts with you, with your world. You truly are
not alone. Feel this, the very substance of your being. This is your
time.

Are there questions?

Question: What can we do best at this time to help the Mission?

Wake up. Wake up to the hearts and minds around you for there is no one
that the Father leaves out. Uplift, empower, love. For each of you
individually, the answer is always in the moment as you ask. Each step
is a first one. Each breath is a last one. Begin anew and let go of the
old you. Where as the whole world is being reborn, so too are you.

Question: I have a question about the Teaching Mission, how the
transcripts are growing in volume but the members of the Mission are
just stable, not growing. Is this foreseen, is this a problem? Is there
something we can do about this. How do you see this please.

There needs to be a stable pool of people because the next shift
requires there be a stable point of contact. As I said at the beginning,
this is part of the public outreach and public contact and those of you
who have been prepared, who have been making the aliens your friends are
invaluable as a stable point of contact. Do you see this?

Question: Yes, thank you. There is another question that is going around
the Teaching Mission list right now. Some people feel that to be a
legitimate T/R you need to be part of a group that was sanctioned by Ham
or one of the original teachers, but some of the teachings we heard
early on were that anybody could be a T/R or get a teacher. Which is it?

There is a hierarchy. There are those who are in charge of maintaining
and co-ordinating communication, but the level of vibration of that
communication is available to any who attune to that vibratory level and
there are teachers available, there are many, many volunteers who would
love nothing better than to make contact with a mortal of Urantia. This
is my way of saying that both are true. and remember that our Michael in
his time on this planet turned no one away. All efforts at contact, at
upliftment of growth and understanding are valuable and must be
fostered. Turn no one away.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

1/29/04 Conference Call

T/Rs Rick G, Bob D.

(Opened with a long period of stillness)

* I am Andronason. In the course of our Correcting Time mission we have completed our establishment of all programs within your entire system. Every world, once quarantined, has in place the mission administration and the projects that lie within their responsibilities. And therefore has (the system of) Satania become recognized as advancing, as fully directed towards Michael's benevolent plan of creature salvation -- the outreach of the Divine towards the human soul and the realization of acceptance in the family of God. To you, my devout clan, I give you my honor and recognition of your sensitivity and your faith. Peace be with you.

(A long pause, followed by discussion for a while, where we decided to tune in and see if there was further informationan to be shared.)

* I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I follow the address of my associate this evening by reaching to you, my brothers and sisters of Urantia, to share with you in this time of re-encircuitment that symbolizes connectivity with the whole and the turbulence of the past as just a memory. From here we will work together to bring light and understanding where darkness and confusion still exist on your world today.

We do not wish to speak at length with you this evening, at the risk that we may lessen the impact that the announcement this evening has. May you ponder the significance; may you seek in the quiet, understanding and the gathering of resolve to work for the plan of our Father. The connections are increasing and your receptivity may become enhanced, but all this is accomplished through your dedication, sincerity, and your continued commitment to our Universe Parents.

At this time I will withdraw, but I stay here working for Michael for the betterment and the eventual culmination of light and life on this world. I bid you a good evening, my friends.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

January 29th, 10 pm EST, Dave and I were meditating while I sat at the keyboard. Here's what came through - I understood the speaker was Machiventa:

Where there is sorrow let there be joy, where there is war let there be peace, where there is hunger, let there be plenty. May the earth and her peoples rejoice. The long awaited time has come for the arrival of a new Teacher son on your shores. His reach will be powerful and his weapons will be loving mercy, unfailing kindness, and joy everlasting. The fields are indeed white for the harvest and he comes to aid in the work of the salvage of lost souls. Great are the tidings of jubilation throughout Nebadon. Long may his reign on behalf of Michael, endure.

Let it be known that this coming Son will come bearing the plans crafted by Michael himself, and charged with a commission to bring new hope to the planet. Look for his arrival anyday, for soon he will talk amongst you, walk amongst you and greet you as a friend and loving representative of the celestial administration on high. Our hope is to prepare you for His arrival by this proclamation, for the time is now very short for his appearance. Let the faithful stand ready. Let the women see to their tasks, and the men fortify their intentions. Let each look well within himself, asking the question, am I ready to aid in this great endeavor? Am I ready to march bravely forth when He asks? Am I ready to give my all, even as the early christians did to promote the kingdom of heaven on earth? The hour draws near. Let the faithful arise and stand ready to act on his behalf. There will be those among you who will sa! y they cannot believe until the mighty have fallen. There will be those who will prove fainthearted and run away at the first sign of ridicule or persecution. Only the pure hearted, the true, and the strong will survive the early times of this new visitation. We exhort you to let go of your fear and doubts, to move forward with new courage and purpose, to be prepared to die if need be in the service of the Son who comes. We thank you all for your loyal cooperation in this trial event. I bid you good night.

Meredith Tenney
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Teachers: CELEBRA, SOLONIA; unidentified, probably Machiventa Melchizedek; ALANA, AHBARON
Date: January 29, 2004
Topics: "Clear Channel"
Transmitter/ Receivers: Suzi Butterfield, Oliver Duex

[Note from Oliver: We were a small gathering of three, sat at a table with tall brass candleholders and the warm light of its candles engulfed us, while the wind played a soothing tune on the chimes. We closed our eyes and allowed ourselves to perceive the Eternal Nature. No expression of words should be deemed sufficient to capture the Divine reality of the Love felt when we entered a period of silent awareness. No concepts or symbols can possibly capture the total of the Love that was received by each.]

[Note from Suzi: David had talked to teacher Alana earlier in the day: "She was very happy, cheerful and glad we were open to any expansion of the message of love."
All three of us fell into a deep stillness.]

Suzi reported, "I have someone named CELEBRA here, who has been saying they are using our willingness, our energies, our openness, to enter into a broad streamed band of energy, and that incredible sense of expansion that I am experiencing in my transmitting body, which also sometimes feels like a weightiness, is part of this expansion that they are requesting of us."

Suzi: "I think I am hearing from an archangel, or arc-something or other, they are putting energy into the third eye of all those who are focused on this moment, focused upon receiving, and for some it would feel like difficulty breathing." [pause]

Oliver: I am hearing Solonia...

SOLONIA (OD): I am known to you as the "Voice of the Garden." Speaking tonight as the voice of the expanded garden of greater manifestation of love pouring down into your ready-made beds for spiritual fruitfulness. You have opened yourselves to an experiment of working in our spiritual garden. We honor your faith.

This work is a continuation of an ever-new and expanding manifestation of spiritual downpour of the golden-light rain to water the spiritual garden that together we tend to. You are asking what this experience is forŠ

Our work is in preparation for the Son of Paradise origin, who will arrive some time. This is a time of learning how to become ready for such an occurrence. And so, we call all those together, who have shown interest in an event that is so magnificent, so different and all powerful, that it is beyond the imagination of any living human being.

So please understand that the phase of readiness is upon you, and that this evening is just a small part of what will be required of you humans, who, with your own free-will decisions, aid in setting the stage for this magnificent and saving event to occur. Certainly, you may have sensed from what you have been told so far, that your personal decisions can and will contribute to the time in your future when his coming, his arrival, will be observed by many around your world, as the rest of your universe looks on. We will continue to ask you to engage in experiences that will allow for clearer and wider and brighter channels of communications to occur.

We are most grateful for your trust, and the love you bring to this endeavor. Stay receptive, as you might be able to discern others...

[583§4 51:3.5 ŠIn the case of Adam and Eve, the angel of the Garden was none other than the chief of the planetary helpers then on duty. This seraphim, Solonia, proclaimed the miscarriage of the divine plan and requisitioned the return of the Melchizedek receivers to Urantia.]

[Suzi spoke for someone who might be MachiventaŠ she got Ma...cha..., but nothing clear before the speaking began.]

UNIDENTIFIED TEACHER (SB): The joy of recognizing that only your voice can speak the love that dwells within your heart, is the new opening to God's love that I would have you know. As you grow in the lessons of this Teaching Mission, you will speak love more readily before the questions, doubts, and objections to the way of love sound you out. You must raise your voices for love. It is not a competition, as a debate, or a practice of elocution, but rather a co-operative bending to the will of God that love be manifested in his name.

Love, my beloveds, not names. Love, my beloveds, not categories. Train your voices to sing out to all the hungry and waiting, bringing forth to them the music and harmony, the beauty and the truth of love. Go forth from this moment with the garden of Solonia expanding in your heart, blossoming now, spilling petals of fragrant flowers from your mouths, and seeing the joys of love's fruitfulness through your eyes of love's perspective.

The moment of grace is now. Graciously accept. Graciously allow. Live your days with the dedication and focus that brought you here and now, into the promise, the promise of joy, the promise of God's glory blooming in your hearts. [pause]

ALANA (SB): Yes, this is Alana. Remember to love, my friends, through "thick and thin," whether high on the mountain or low. The task before you is great and simple: Remember to love. Yes? Thank you. [pause]

AHBARON (OD): Lend me your voice, my brother, as I want to compliment you for coming together at a time when many of you have heeded the call to come together in love, to experience more love, more of God's grace, more of the mercy-ministry of your Creator, who has ordained a long time ago that special circuits and channels be established for his love to flow into all areas of your existence that are in so dire need for the experience of love.

Without the mercy-ministry of your Creator the expression of this particular flow of love would not occur, and so join me in a prayer of thankfulness.

Beloved, Creator/Brother, beloved Mother, who continuously spreads her ministry via untold heavenly helpers. We bow in gratefulness with our hearts overwhelmed with the joy that the recognition of your love brings into our hearts. And may we be led to express the love, that flows so readily into us, to all who come across our path. May we learn, day by day, the many exercises of love toward those, who make it, at times, more difficult to love them as we would like.

We give thankfulness for the sturdiness of the mercy and grace that we are learning to experience. May we learn to minister more and more perfectly as you so perfectly minister to us. We thank you with the totality of our beingness.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sent : Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:35 PM
To : John and Jane Roper
Subject : Report of special session

At 6:55 P.M. PSTime, on Jan. 29,2004, the Laguna Woods Study Group met in a special session as requested. Our T/R was Barbara Bolling. Her teacher was Virgil. Virgil suggested that we turn down the lights, sit facing South, with feet flat on the floor, not with crossed feet or legs, and enter into meditation. We complied.

Barbara said at 7:00 P.M. she had a sensation of seeing a "big gathering" in a ballroom shaped like a coliseum, She "heard" beautiful instrumental music which reminded her of the song "Oh come, oh come, Emmanuel."

The meeting was called to order by a being whom she believed was Machiventa Melchizedek. Another being--who seemed to be in charge of the meeting--(a Most High?) extended greetings to those present and to the extended audience.

He said "It is my privilege to tell all of you--those who are here and those
who are attuned (sic) in--that the circuit which has been closed since the
days of the rebellion has been cleared and is open as of today. This circuit
is one which will be used by the teachers to communicate with the children
of Urantia. As a result the Children of Urantia can "be ye perfect as your
Father in heaven is perfect."

1. You will be able to speak more easily and clearly.

2. Inspiration from higher beings will be easier to perceive.

3. Transmitting will be easier, Teachers will be more clear.

4. The love of God can flow more easily.in the hearts of the children of
Urantia.

This circuit is dedicated to the people of Urantia. May they be educated so
that they can prepare for the future."

The meeting continued with Virgil as the Teacher for only a few minutes when he said: "Blessings to you all. We must join our peers for a talk session."
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Teacher: UN-NAMED BEING
Date: January 29, 2004
Topics: Clear Channel Explanation; Teaching Mission Responsibilities
Transmitter/ Receivers: Jim Hawkins

UN-NAMED BEING: I see you are ready to go. It seems everybody's time is just a little bit different, but we wanted everyone - as much as possible - to be on the very same sheet of music before we began. Some people will be getting much more detailed information and instructions than you will, but don't let that concern you.

As was pointed out to you earlier, you will be getting exactly what you need. Let me explain to you just how this channel works. You are, I'm sure, quite familiar with the concept of multi-channeling, having had in the past a career in broadcasting. Multi-channeling is where many different messages can be sent in the same broadcast. That is just what is happening here... different messages, but precisely what people need to know, when they need to know it - all this is according to their openness, their ability to understand and act on what is given to them.

Unity in prayer is a very good example of many messages converging into one big corporate transmission, yet each message is an individual one with individual needs, a unique individual person whom the Father loves, cherishes and has an individual interest in. This is the unity inherent in group prayer: the seeming paradox that says I am many, yet one. Many individual paths lead to only One Destination. It is this kind of unity that one must strive for. Any mission requires this in order to succeed. That's common knowledge.

What we've been seeing is a great deal of fragmentation in this movement, and that's just what it is, a movement, just like the Christian movement. Christians started out on good footing, but soon split into denominationalism and factions. This is not to say that different expressions of that truth are to be discouraged, no. It means that all those within the Mission are to hold it high by living the revelation within themselves.

You have truly started to live what you believe. Your teachers used to say to you when something happened, or someone said something that bothered you, "Allow... allow... allow." In the overall scheme of things, allowing is not acquiescence, but a quiet spiritual strength that will prove to your benefit time after time. There will always be those who differ with you. That is their right.

The Mission is a body, but all parts have value and dignity, as well as a job to do that makes them indispensable to the rest of the body. Your particular part of the Mission has already been explained to you: of that you have no doubt. Each of the other members of the body has an assignment, like you. Either they are not aware of this or they are looking for some sign or indication to tell them which pathway to take. Very often the correct pathway is the one you decide to take based upon an "instinctual" understanding of yourself, your likes, dislikes and abilities. Very often common sense will open up those doors of opportunity to those who are still searching.

You asked about "clear channel" receiving where what you transcribe is devoid of any of your own mental processes and thoughts. That's exceptionally hard to accomplish. Seeing that this is a mutually cooperative effort, you know there is bound to be some of your own mental influence in this. You get the images we give you and translate them into the proper linguistic equivalences.

Little did you realize when you started typing this message you would have no name to pin on me, either. Why does that matter? If you know where I come from - and you do - why then would you have to know my name? I know you feel very comfortable with my presence; that should be enough. It took faith to find out your personal teacher's name. Not knowing mine forces you to accept what is said not based on my personality, which you either recognize or don't recognize, but on the merits of the content and energy of the message...

To you I repeat my concerns about the Mission. It must not fail. To put it closer to home, since you are an integral part of this Mission, you must not fail. I say this, not to put undue pressure upon you, but to emphasize that neither you nor the Mission are destined to fail. The Father has no intention of allowing the Mission to fail, and that's why this message is being sent to your circuit along with many other messages to the others in the Mission.

Yes, indeed, great changes are afoot, but then again, so are the challenges great inherent in any Mission you undertake. The Mission is a body with different parts, which must get along in order to accomplish the Mission. So be it and so it is.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Clear Channel Reception.

From Contributing 11:11 Receiver, January 29, 2004.
Unknown Teacher. (Probably Gabriel).
Subject: "These Are Stirring Times for the Planet."

Teacher: "This is a momentous broadcast from Salvington. In the interest of all assembled hosts of heaven, we bid you welcome at this celestial broadcast.

"Present are innumerable hosts to witness this auspicious occasion of the institution of the first official broadcast to Urantia. The time has come to officially pronounce that the Lucifer Rebellion has ended and the adjudication has now been completed. With the help of you mortals, we now set ourselves to the task of helping Urantia and her sister planets onto the path to Light and Life by eliminating the remaining causes and effects of the rebellion.

"It is with great joy and satisfaction that we see mortals awakening to this task, going about the assignment of self-correction, and, through the lessons of the Teachers, facilitating this correction in others.

"Bear in mind that this is only the very beginning of the Correcting Time. We ask all of you to have faith and trust, and to persevere. It is a momentous undertaking but not an impossible one. We shall all stand together for the Father’s sake, because his Will is being done.

"Be aware of coming changes, but let none of these unduly alarm you, for the old needs to pass away in order for the new to arrive, and we will be with you and of assistance in your tasks. We are most grateful for your dedication to be about the Father’s, and Michael’s business.

"This is Michael’s Mission to redeem the planet of His terminal Bestowal. He is in charge and stands shoulder to shoulder with you all, as you go about ‘doing good’ and manifesting the fruits of the Spirit.

"Each of you will know what needs to be done, and if not, turn within to the Guidance of your Mystery Monitors, who unerringly lead you God-ward. These are stirring times for the planets and even for the system and the universe itself. Be reminded that God loves you, as you are all His children. We pledge our co-operation, as you pledge yours."

"Your faith will grow exponentially in these stirring times. Stay focussed at all times. [A sudden break] This is a time of cleansing." [Now there is a sudden, huge surge of energy].

"This is Gabriel. We wish to thank all the participants in this, the Correcting Time."

Note: Clear Channel is an improved method of celestial/human communication through newly installed circuitry.

The 11:11 Progress Group.
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Group: Denver TeaM

Topic: Announcement

Teacher: Monjoronson (TR’s, Jo Ann & Mary Jo)

January 29, 2004, 8 PM Mountain time

[This message was received by two novice T/R’s on the night of Jan. 29,
2004. We acted as a t/r team, so there are two voices. We were expecting everyone to receive the same message/announcement and agreed to listen in to sharpen our t/r skills, thinking we could actually check our work. We were chagrined at first to see that we did not receive the same message as our group, but enlightened by the directive to piece together the messages. Because of that directive, we offer our first transcription to our friends in spirit in the teaching mission.]

MONJORONSON (1ST TR): Children of Earth, I salute you! I am Monjoronson; I am he of whom you have been speaking. I have a mission and I have called you together because it is fitting that you should hear me as one. For those who read this message, you are here in spirit now. This message is for ALL who happen to come to it, in whatever way.

I shall sometime walk your earth, walk your soil. I remain aloft (?) for the time being. I am here in a very real way to each of you. I am accessible to you, each of you. No, this is not a dream. Your planet has been lovingly, carefully watched and nurtured, lo theses many eons of time, and it is no different now. Even more so are you watched, cared for and protected. This world of the cross is a very pivotal and intriguing sphere. Your Father/brother Michael sojourned here, as you know. He chose with deliberation this planet. Great and momentous occurrences are at hand. The Universe is poised with anticipation and joy to witness the re-balancing, the re-...(2nd t/r) ...connecting of the circuit of light and life, as it is infused into the rebellious planets of your system. We come with light to scatter the darkness. We come with love to dissipate the hatred. We come with gifts to shatter the greed that exists everywhere on these rebellion-torn worlds. Come join with us to carry the light to those who sit in darkness. You yourselves have been drawn to this light. Absorb it and reflect [it] out to others. The path you take is your choice.

(1st t/r)

You are my beloveds. I am close to your Prince; I am here with his blessing and approval. The time is drawing nigh for the world to be informed and upstepped by the information. There will be confusion, disbelief, anger, [and] fear. For this you have been prepared, you are BEING prepared. I am not here to tell you the time or the day, only to gather you, as it were, to anoint you, to let you know these things are coming to pass and that your participation and cooperation is greatly appreciated and also greatly required (or needed?). It is time to take the prerogative of co-creation into the arena of the world. You have been testing and trying this for many years, many of you and manifesting truth, beauty, and goodness in your personal spheres. You must be witness now to the greatness and power of God, his loving kindness, and the all-encompassing love that is the Father. It has ever been thus, so many crying in the wilderness. You are to be the light; you are to be the water. You are to be the bread—not you—but God through you. Be humble, be patient, be tolerant and kind. Be kind to one another.

(2nd t/r)

Proclaim this message of saving joy: One is coming who will put aright many wrongs that have been on this planet for a long time! Magisterial missions are judicial; adjudication is part of my mission. Things being set right on the material level may cause somewhat of a chaotic interim. Let this not concern you, but know that it will be a fact. The anguish felt by those who trust not these messages, the consternation they will feel is not of Spirit.

Be one with us when these times come. When these individuals approach you, comfort them. Let them know that in the Father's Universe all is always well. Invite them into the Kingdom where the deepest of peaceful feelings is available to each of you always, no matter the appearances from the outside world. Peace is plentiful; light is bountiful; abundance is yours through this joyful work.

Deeper we ask you to commit yourselves to carrying the light forward with your hands held by celestials as you go. Fear not; you are not alone. We are with you always. Shining light into the darkness is what we ask of you at this time and from this time forward. Will you step forward with us at your side, all around you as it were, to continue this work? To pledge yourselves individually to helping people expect the good and experience the happiness that comes from the certainty of the Father's presence for each of us?

(1st t/r)

I will someday walk with you; I will someday meet you. We will all someday be together in the flesh, perhaps not for all of you but for many of you.

However you must be patient; you must live your lives as they are; you must not falter or faint by the wayside. Know that help is always but a thought away. Be not afraid; be of good cheer. Experience the stillness, even in your busiest time. REMEMBER the stillness. It is enough just to remember the stillness in order to experience it. This will refresh you, rejuvenate you, and prepare you to better meet your lives as they unfold in this time of waiting and correcting.

The "bottom line" as you say, is God-consciousness at all times. Strive for this. We are legion here, who watch and want to help. We all come in the Spirit of Michael and in the light of truth, beauty and goodness. We love you with a love that would almost astonish you were you able to truly appreciate and feel it. We understand your condition here and we love you all the more for it, for your willingness to seek higher experiences, the faith that there are such experiences to [be] had, even on this unfortunate but beautiful planet.

Fortunes change children, and your fortunes here are about to turn for the better. Do not expect immediate results, but do expect results. With your continued cooperation and help great things WILL happen, for we are not willing that you should perish—any of you. We are not willing that your planet should languish in error and ignorance, greed, depression and fear. The tide is turning; can you not feel it? You are on the vanguard, and we take the point with you in joy and true brotherhood. Talk with one another. Yes, compare notes. You will always find us faithful. Much love to each of you.

[Transmitted by Mary Jo Garascia and Jo Ann Wiedman]
mpuri
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Thanks!

Post by mpuri »

Fantastic, thanks for sharing!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Welcome Manu, great to see you here. :lol:
Much love,
Geoff.
Adao
New Friend

Post by Adao »

I'm very excited about the possibilities that come along with the promised physical appearance of Monjoronson. I'd really love to see changes happening all around us. I can't wait for an end to all the wars, the destruction, the pollution, and the overall negativity.

However, as I was reading this post, I had to think about the mistakes of the "wonder-seeking generation" during Jesus' time on this planet. I'd love to see our governments, institutions, and society in general miraculously transformed -in the blink of an eye- as the result of the work of celestial helpers. But I guess that won't happen. Even in the transcripts posted here it is said that this kind of change will take thousands of years. Furthermore, the fall of Adam and Eve exemplifies the dangers of trying to replace evolution with the revolution many (including myself) unwisely hope for.

Taking cues from the way Jesus dealt with these things according to the Urantia Book, we probably shouldn't expect Monjoronson to get involved in politics, science, or religion, aside from his mission of promoting spirituality and god-consciousness. But then again, spiritual help is already available right here and now, by Monjoronson and others.

I remember reading about the Mansion Worlds and how you will begin there where you have left off in this life. There will be no sudden quantum leap of spirituality within us without our own efforts. The same is probably true for Monjoronson's arrival. So basically, as I'm reading about these awesome developments, I want to remind myself to prepare for the upcoming times, but to do so without waiting for miracles and without expecting "something for nothing". Do you agree / disagree?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Monjoronson.

Post by George »

Hello Adao,

Fully agreed. We're on this rock in space with a relatively average IQ of 100 which might on other planets be counted as being in the low 20's or even less and for us to make all the dumb mistakes under the sun to learn from, and to really chalk up some mighty credits for this whole universe as we improve ourselves.

Why would Monjoronson come around to spoil it overnight? No doubt he could, but why should he?

He might well turn up in the Punjab or the Ukraine, and we'll not see him for years. I spoke to him just once, and the love and calmness he projected just "blew me away." What a presence! If he turns up 'in a theater near you'... definitely... I advise you to go see him, and get a hug from him. It'll light you up. :idea:

He'll make a difference alright... one person at a time.

God bless...

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
mizzi
New Friend

Monjoronson

Post by mizzi »

I feel that this message if particularly important RIGHT NOW!!!
GiantHerp
New Friend

Post by GiantHerp »

I wonder if the things that happened to me on the 22nd had anything to do with this? Because it was around that time that my "transformation" started...
Budgie

transformation

Post by Budgie »

Absolutely GiantHerp and MIzzi! Things are hotting up, and everything happening now (both pleasant and not-so-pleasant) is pointing to this great new rebirth of the sprituality on this planet.

People are being awakened all over the world, by means of the 11:11 time prompts and a million other ways, to draw closer to God and make their own unique contribution!

God bless us one and all!
Budgie
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Well hello my friends!

I just caught this thread! I am in a very warm fuzzy sort of place, I hear a sort of hum in my whole head. George can you further explain the feeling you had while encountering your first moments with Monjoronson? I know it would be difficult to describe in words, but I am sure you will be exerting the feeling behind it.

Thank you.
God bless you all
Love, Justy(my name is Tannis)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Justy writes:

<<< George can you further explain the feeling you had while encountering your first moments with Monjoronson? I know it would be difficult to describe in words, but I am sure you will be exerting the feeling behind it. >>>

There was one called "Without Name, Without Number" . . . long ago.

... and my guess is that the more advanced they are the more humble they be. So with Michael, Nebadonia, Urantia, Samuel and Monjoronson.

When I first channeled The Scribe, He intimated we were colleagues! Both of us writers. :lol: I visualized an ancient author, papyrus, clay tablets, but I learned His plan for 11:11 went back to 1916 or before.

A few people wrote in to say He was the Damascus Sribe -- Jesus' Personalized Adjuster. Beaver did, too.

They are humble Teachers.

The Midwayers and Melchizedeks are more resolute in the way they come accross, but always there is Love.

God bless.....
:bigsmurf:
justylonging1111
Family

Dear George,

I have been touched by something that goes far beyond my current comprehension. I accept the free counseling with the benefit being something extremely positive to this planet. Please know how grateful I am to have followed a spiritual instinct that lead me to the world of knowledge I have before me on this site.

It overwhelming sometimes to think of all that is here for me, but at the same time I am realizing my path and accepting with open arms the progress that I see in the name of Love, everytime I visit with my fellow 11'ers and the celestial beings whom have touched my heart in ways not even known to me. lol Incredible!

To all my friends here and the new ones too, I pray that we all will bring forth a beautiful strength of lovingness and spread it around. Like my friend Bing said, lets go out and blow some Love into the wind! :loves

Love Justy :sunny:
justylonging1111
Family

Btw, does the time prompt x:53 mean anything specific to anyone? I sure am getting that one lately!

George, you and I both posted at x:53.

With Love,
Justy
justylonging1111
Family

Mizzi, you and I both at 11:53! Yours pm and Mine am.

I just had to look up, you know!

Love Justy! :sunny:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello dear Justy,

Possibly your Midwayer contact is ABC53, DEF53, GHI53, etc. Ask and you will be informed when you are ready for it.

That's how it goes.

I met up with ABC22, MNO6, MNO8 and Primary Midwayer Andrea in one session, but there was a danger that I would reject the whole tribe -- imagine -- with industrial and abnormal phychological profiling the important aspect of my life.

Such full-on confrontation is unusual. Midwayers know they can scare the tripe out of people. They know to take their time.

Contact is up to you, always, so tell them you are fearless. No more religious hang-ups. :)

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justylonging1111
Family

Thank you George,

I will do just that. :study:

Take care,
Justy :sunny:
Spirit_Force
New Friend

Post by Spirit_Force »

I thought I read the Urantia book in proper context,
but for some reason I thought that the adjucation was still
pending and the circuit closed?

What a relief to hear otherwise! :cheers:

I started getted prompted about 3 years ago, right around the
same time of the restoration.

*sound of light bulbs illuminating and doors opening*
Pay no attention to the cradle or the grave.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi SpiritForce,

For years I've been telling people that the Lucifer rebellion was adjudicated in 1986 -- wrong -- 1985.

However, the so-called rebels have been rehabilitated AND been returning since July or Aughust 2000.

On top of that, we have 'borrowed' from other worlds so 150,000 extras plus.

The UBook was the 'prelude' to the Correcting Time, and the communication circuits being restored. I wonder if that is what Solara considers to be her 'gates'.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~