Monjoronson Nov 1st 2004

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Adao
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Arcadia Teaching Mission: JarEl - Monday, November 1, 2004

Post by Adao »

http://tmarchives.com/transcript_frames.php?tid=3023

"[...] Q. What sort of impact would Monjoronson have once he is physically here? What sort of visible impact would we be able to see within our human lifetime?

A. The arrival and physical arrival of Monjoronson will be a tremendous impact on your world. It will signify a new age in your world. Governments will change completely. People will come into a new renaissance of life. People will have hope and dreams. There will be new inventions. A new urge also to reach out to all of the people in the world. The arrival of M will have a unifying effect upon all Urantians. There will be great celebrations for a last there will be a clear indication of the connection between God and man. A physical interpretation of the divine presence of God. And for once, humans will no longer feel utterly alone in this universe. They will know from that moment on that there is a God.

Q. It seems like there would have to be some display of divinity otherwise the elite few will not let go of there power so easily. And those that aren't in a position of power, I don't see them following someone that claims to be of divine origin.

A. Whether Monjoronson decides to display divine acts or not, is none of my concern. However, I will tell you this, the more followers that Monjoronson has on this planet the lesser the leaders of old will become. Sooner or late their power will vanish. Those who will embrace Monjoronson as their spiritual guide will benefit from the Glory of God. Those that deny it . .are unfortunate.

Q. Would he arrive in a physical body?

A. Eventually he will materialize in a physical form, so that all the world will see who he is.

Q. Won't he be in danger?

A. There is no danger for him.

Q. This world is very dangerous for anything that's strange to their thinking.

A. He is not afraid of any danger that this world may <unintelligible>. He does not come to act as a king or bring rule upon your entire plant. His intentions are pure and good. Therefore, he has no fear, so everything he does, he does according to the will of God.

Q. Well, Jesus was like that to except he got killed.

A. Jesus was unafraid as well. But I tell you this no harm will come to Monjoronson.

Q. I he a Trinity Son?

A. Yes.

Q. JarEl, when Monjoronson does come and when he is visible to us humans, how will he look different from us? Will he look different in terms of his appearance such as Adam and Eve had violet blood and were eight feet tall, will there be a different physical appearance to him so that he will not be confused with any of us average mortals?

A. The questions of <unintelligible> Monjoronson will be enough to differentiate between him and the average mortal. The light that emanates from his body will be a clear indication that he is of divine glory.

Q. Ok thank you.

Q. Do you know where he will appear first?

A. I am not at liberty to discuss that. The arrival of Monjoronson will signify the great age in your world. The timing will be soon. But the preparation must continue. All of you here are here for that purpose, to prepare this world for the arrival. Not only for Monjoronson but for the age of light and life. Some of you forget the significance of your mission but it is all important to the entire world that you continue with this good mission as we unite all of humanity. It is only when the soil is completely fertile that Monjoronson will begin to arrive.

Q. Is that soon as in Celestial soon or human soon. (laughter) No offense, but we have very different perspectives of "soon".

A. The time line is within your reach. We are all transients on our native planets. We are not meant to stay there forever. Sooner or later the next generation will take over and will continue our mission. It is important that the time you have available you use to the best of your advantage. Make the best of it. Pass on this knowledge, give it to the new generation. Let them carry the torch of light to the end of time. You will all have the opportunity to view the developments of your planet soon after you pass from mortal death. You will see that as the ages progress your world will become better and better and one day it will finally arrive at the age of light and life. But this age, this time, this moment will always be remembered for it was a critical time on your planet. You might not see it now, you might not understand its entire significance but you will look back and understand and realize. You are all diamonds in the rough. You shine so brightly for the rest of the! Universe to see. They put all their hopes and dreams on you. That is not to make you feel pressured by any means. That is just to let you know that you have their love and their support. Carry on the good work my friends and good night."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Adao,

Thanks for that. I saw it but was a bit slack about "collecting" it. The issue about Monjoronson's personal safety has been answered before, so I guess the questioner here has not read that transcript. We were reminded that paradise entities not only know the contents of the minds of all those within a few hundred yards around them, and possibly all those whose thoughts are directed at them, but they can also alter those minds. So, someone intending harm will find they forgot to do him harm.

Much love,
Geoff.
Last edited by Geoff on Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Adao
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Reading minds

Post by Adao »

Hi Geoff,
glad I could help!
Geoff wrote: We were reminded that paradise entities not only know the contents of the minds of all those within a few hundred yards around them, and possibly all those whose thoughts are directed at them, but they can also alter those minds.
For a second I thought, "Sometimes I wish I could do that too with people in my vicinity." But then again, I'd be deprived of all experiences of "having" to trust others, getting disappointed/betrayed, being positively surprised when you find out someone is real nice you expected not to be etc. Great topics for future lives! :wink: