The blue symbol

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hello everyone :)

i wish to make it clear from the start that i am in no way taking side's either way , thank you.

i am very confused with this i must say , isn't it like a spiritual war ? like ha i'm better than you kinda thing ?
sorry had to add my 2 cent's.

justlittleme :?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear justlittleme,

No, war requires that both sides attack each other. We just choose to ignore these transmissions completely, and give them no publicity. There are many many folks out there we ignore. If others like their stuff, fine.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hello you both.

Without specific dates and times (which must be known) the "unrest" adds up to no more than vague threads.

It's unbecoming for a Paradise Son to threaten a group or individual. They don't. I've never been threatened by any Celestial, not even a "lowly" Midwayer in 60 years.

The present spate of transmits is of concern to every active member of the 11:11 Progress Group. It's a disease feeding on itself.

Thinking back, "and troops will mass at the borders" comes closest to being a threat, but it's a basic prediction.

This is that transmit.

It is with some feelings of trepidation that I submit this transmit to the 11:11 lists. I dislike most aspects of politics, but I’m much too busy in my choice of work to be an activist. The views expressed in this transmit belong to the Chief. My great concern is for the masses of young ones that may well be robbed of their earthly experiences in yet another useless war. There are also my deep feelings of shame to have to admit to our Midway Cousins that we are, still, such ‘a barbaric group of animals’.

May God bless the Peacemakers… George.

Illawarra District, Australia, February 8, 2003.
Midwayer Chief, Bzutu (ABC-22).
Subject: “Massing at the Borders.”

Received by George Barnard.

George: “My concern is also with the fate of the regions surrounding Iraq.”

Bzutu: “The challenging circumstances we encounter today belong to but a chapter in the ongoing desire by few to manipulate and coerce in this war of words, to threaten and make accusations here, when all is centered around the ownership of oil and the control of supplies of same.

“Long ago, the planet could have moved towards the use of a ‘friendlier’ fuel for your ever-increasing energy requirements. We greeted the wise use of hydropower with excitement. The safe and prudent use of water, and its conversion to clean, useable gasses was explored ages ago, and the discovery of space energy that constantly ‘rains’ down onto our planetary surface is also not new, and of the greatest potential and the cleanest available source when selectively applied by individuals and small groups.

“The ‘almost costless’ electricity produced can fuel many a range of appliances. In the end, the most useful application will be in the desalination of seawater and it will make your fertile deserts bloom without the pollution that is slowly making the environment uninhabitable.

“Either before this threatening war, or soon after, the people of this planet, irrespective of their political and religious beliefs need to unite, and inform their dictatorships and quasi democracies that there may be wars no more, and that the living standards of brothers and sisters all over the globe must be raised to minimum standards.

“Like you, we have no crystal ball to consult, and for us to predict what your leaders’ fickle minds will next invent to be the purpose for these days of slaughter likely to commence. An annihilating attack cannot be classed as a defense, you’re your history will not reveal who threw the first stone, since they have been coming down on all heads for far too long.

“A time will soon come when there cannot be another war, for we will swiftly face the extinction or wholesale regression of the (human) species, though truly, we midwayers will survive and our tasks here may even be at an end. And you, all, will survive and look forward to millennia of rehabilitation elsewhere. Yet, the goal of the ages, the continuation of the species, may then not be achieved.

“And, yes, we fear for Egypt, we fear for Turkey, and like you, with you, we also fear for the Jordanian lands, and more than that. The Muslim world brought into disarray will create untold millions to experience unrest, and it will herald the re-awakening and re-arming of many nations now in a peaceful slumber, to result in a great deal of ongoing damage to the western world as violence begets violence, and troops will mass at the borders.

“For those who feel that a pre-emptive strike will solve the problem, I assure you that greater minds than yours have estimated that this will create infinitely more of the same rebellion you have already experienced.

“We await the outcome of negotiations, and as our friend, Andrea, pointed out during the northern hemisphere summer, she would like to believe that brother will help brother to rebuild. She cannot see it. I cannot see it.

“My dear brother, at this juncture I advise for you to hold fast to the belief that in your prayers the Creator of All can bring sanity to the minds that will presently only entertain madness. This is your comrade. This is Midwayer Chief, Bzutu.

“It is wonderful to converse with you on this brand new day.

“I say, Adieu. The love of us all is with you in your trials and successes.”

Notes: My expressed concern was for the fate of the Jordanian region in this potential conflagration. It is a concern that I have often, and clearly felt -- a change in the direction of the prevailing winds when deadly chemicals are released.

It was in the northern hemisphere summer when Andrea suggested another receiver stop transmitting, for me to take care of what else our Midwayer Friend wanted to say. Andrea's predictions about the future were not good – one big war in the making.

I’m not sure if we transcribed that ‘depressing’ transmit, or even kept the recording…

George.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

So basically then if midwayers don't speak that way as stated then where do the TM get their messages? Are we in a sense saying that they are making them up or is some other entitty speaking to them?
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi AJ,

I can't answer that directly, but I can give you an example:

In November of last year I was confronted by a number of people to URGENTLY post on the 11:11 Progress List that Jupiter was going to explode before year's end, kill 1/3 of the people on this earth.

There would be darkness, crops would die, endless looting and killing.

I could get nothing on that strange deal from the Midwayers, likely because the fear vibes were that "thick" all around, and the "airwaves" were "contaminated."

I said nothing. Jupiter is fine, and unless I get told about Urantia "going into a spin," nothing is what I'll report.

Maybe contamination is the right word. :shock:

It has been impressed upon me to stay away from all other groups' transmits, as they might color my work. I don't want to see other transmits on this MB either.

I don't know what kicked off the doom and gloom, buit slowly others picked it up, and it's rife now. BS, all of it, IMO.

We'll do what we do.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hello everybody,

thank you geoff and george :)

good question AJ

justlittleme :)
AJ

Post by AJ »

thanks George and I agree. I hate the doomsday talk and live in the now and ever wonderful present.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I am not regarding this comment to here at all..but just because someone is saying they are speaking with Monojoronson or other celestials,doesn't mean they really are or speaking truth.

Examaine yourself and what you are reading, pray alot. God won't let you down.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Heather writes:
just because someone is saying they are speaking with Monojoronson or other celestials,doesn't mean they really are or speaking truth.
Yup! That's why I feel it is so important to learn to see them as they speak. It's a journey with pitfalls but worth the time spent.

hugs........
me
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

This thread always seems to catch my eye. I eagerly await any messages of Monjoronson. Whenever I see anyone talking of doom and gloom I stop and wonder, "How can anyone who represents God and Christ Michael be anything but loving?"

I have honestly been spiritually searching since I was little. One great fear kept me from moving forward. It was the Apocalypse! I couldn't get past it. What was the point if most of us were going to be annilated? What if I wasn't good enough and not chosen? How could I choose paradise if one of my beloved family members might be denied?

Finally about twelve years ago I ventured beyond the boundaries of my fears and read a passage in an obscure book that said, "There will be no ending of the world by The Apocalypse," period.

One of those few poignant moments of clarity overcame me. I knew from deep within my being this... was truth. It was like a heavy curtain had been drawn aside at long last and the fear that had kept me chained to old dogmatic beliefs dissipated into nothingness. No matter what anyone else said, for me it was truth.

That was the real beginning of my journey. Since that time my fears, one by one, have been left by the wayside.

About a year ago I received an e-mail containing The Rapture video, along with a doom and gloom chain letter attached and watched it in total disbelief. Not only was I shocked, I was appalled upon seeing the list of twenty or so names that that one person sent it to also! Usually I'll just delete e-mails of this nature and pray for the person who sent it to me, but this time I was riled!

I knew that my cousin didn't necessarily believe in The Rapture, but she was fearful and superstitious. I wrote to her and everyone else she'd sent the e-mail to. After about five drafts and toning down my rebuttal I asked simply, "Do you really want me to burn in Hell? Because that is what I will surely do if you continue to believe in and send me chain letters. I will delete this one and any other that says another person will be condemned to damnation simply for the fact that they did not send this to all the people they knew."

I asked each person to really think about the effects a video like this may have on those they have sent it to. Set their fear aside and ask themselves, "Why would a loving God treat his beloved children so?"

Well, I'll get off my soap box. Whenever reading or hearing of a new concept or revelation, I'll ask, "What is it that I believe?... Is this information my truth, or my fear talking?"

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Back in 2000 I stayed in LA with Stella Religa, who was writing a book together with John the Revelator.

Whilst I was there they were working on some part of his biblical revelation, and she asked him if he had been quoted accurately in that part.

John: "I did not say that at all !"

Someone had invented that part !

I will always remember Stella coming down the stairs after, laughing. :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

George wrote: John: "I did not say that at all !"

Someone had invented that part ! :lol:
Dear George,
Thank you for sharing this memory with us. I will keep it in my heart and never let go of it!

Love,
Maria :cheers:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

There were some good memories over the years.

Something Abraham said in Salt Lake City did not ring true to the receiver. It was just a word she had not heard before like "uplifting" or "spiritizing."

The Receiver: "Abraham, is that a word ?"

Abraham: "Yes! That's a word."

The Receiver: "It doesn't sound like a word !"

Abraham: "Well, I just made it a word !"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

George,

Thanks for the comment about Stella. A quick internet search found her published book on several sites ... and an inspiring quote by Duane Faw about the Correcting Time ( http://www.originpress.com/celestia/sec ... ndorse.htm ):

"... Stella Religa, with the editorial assistance of her publisher, Byron Belitsos, has produced one of the most brilliant, thought-provoking and enlightening accounts of the Book of Revelation"... Instead of the "end-times," the truths written in The Secret Revelation will reveal to the reader that we are now in the "Correcting Time," which will lead to Light and Life, and Light and Life shall bring about the recognition of the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man ..."

Duane is a good example of the many who have studied the Urantia Book for years and have remained open to the reality of continuing revelation. My years of experience with UB readers confirms that those few who still "hold the UB sacred" seem to do this primarily because the UB is their first major source of this type of revelation. They too will adjust their opinions as they interact with others who demonstrate living truth from more recent, personal revelations.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hehehe George.. :lol:

Kim,yes,chain letters are annoying! *delete!*

Heather xo
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

chain letters are annoying!
Perhaps ... the resulting pearl may award the recipient for tolerance and understanding of the irritant. Is spiritual progress possible without abundant opportunities to convert personal irritants into pearls?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Amigoo,

The whole town of Broome in Western Australia is now jealous of me for all the pearls I've got. :lol:

Good to see you on the board.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

George,

... which inspires me to rush over to count my own stash of pearls, only to discover that the lustre has worn off some of them. Mystified, I checked their pedigree and learned that I had now acquired the potential ability to not be so affected by that same irritant. Could it be an irony of spiritual life that we might graduate from this earth with no ability to create pearls?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Amigoo writes:
Could it be an irony of spiritual life that we might graduate from this earth with no ability to create pearls?
If that were the case, Amigoo, there would be no eminent Teachers like Samuel, Aaron, Machiventa, indeed, Michael.

There's a progression, and it continues on.

Personally, though, I've asked for a break after this life -- just a little time to tell kids stories, clown around, and hear innocent laughter as a reward. :joker: :jocolor:

What bliss.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Amigoo,
Don't you think, that with the over abundance of opportunities for us living on this misdirected planet to create pearls, that after the shedding of this existence we can be inspiration for others, without such experiences, to ponder this differing of perspective to continue beyond and create more pearls of their own?

Thank you George for continuing to lead the charge.
You said, "Personally, though, I've asked for a break after this life -- just a little time to tell kids stories, clown around, and hear innocent laughter as a reward."

After all that is at the core of you isn't it?

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Kim writes:
After all that is at the core of you isn't it?
Still trying to work out what I want to be when I grow up!

A mature imp? :dwarf: :viking: :geek:

Hug all the babies for me.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:lol:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Kim,

I should have explained this insight better: as we experience the same irritant over a period of time (thus, "creating pearls" as would an oyster in response to its continuing irritant), we should be developing the ability to no longer be irritated sufficiently "create a pearl". Mastery of tolerance seems to be the lesser value of the lesson.

"Not creating a pearl" would mean that we learned how to convert the experience to something more positive ... or it would mean that we acquired new abilities and spiritual insight to be less offended in the same situation.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Amigoo,
Sorry, didn't receive a notice that there was a response to this thread. I find that I've lost the gist of it and will have to go back and reread in it's entirety, alas not the time today.

Hope you are well.

Love,
Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi all,
"Not creating a pearl" would mean that we learned how to convert the experience to something more positive ... or it would mean that we acquired new abilities and spiritual insight to be less offended in the same situation.
perhaps acquiring new abilities and spiritual insight would help us to reveal the pearl within us all...

blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.