Discovering Answers, The Living Spirit

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Discovering Answers, The Living Spirit

Post by happyrain »

I'm tired and comfy here in bed, but I want to post this anyways and try to assimilate what's happened recently.

In 2008 I had three very intense dreams over the course of two days. I will sum up just the last one as it's most relevant to my discovery. I was in the middle of the ocean sitting on one edge of a small wooden boat with a stranger sitting across from me and to the back of the boat was an old man with his arm wrapped around a cannon. He told us to, "point to it" and I had pointed at a star. He smiled and fired the cannon, I was shot out as a green arrow. As I was hurling towards space I heard the cannon fire again, the person sitting across from me was also shot out and as a red geometric shape. We communicated telepathically and something in our conversation caused my acceleration to increase exponentially. I started going faster and faster, past the clouds until even the stars became a blur. I arrived at a place outside of, "time/space" until my awareness was brought to an overwhelming sensation in my chest which caused my object(the green arrow) to explode. At this time I noticed my surroundings, tiny particles and other unique shapes that moved in and out, up and down in a rhythmic pattern similar to that of the breath. My green color coalesced with these particles, the end of this dream involved literally being thrown out of my experience and slammed down into reality- watching myself have a heart attack in bed as the dream world began to mesh with my waking reality.

Fast forward 1 year and it's 2009. In this dream I am in the backyard I grew up in, racing up our tree- this tree is a mighty tree and reaches over our two story home. The reason I am climbing is because it's flooding, the water is rising at an incredible speed and to unrealistic heights. Everything the water touches is frozen and turned black and white. There is an older man waiting at the top of the tree, there were others before me who climbed the tree as well and, standing on the roof of my house, watched my climb with curiosity. I was scared, the water had my legs by the time I was just to the top. To shorten this dream I am skipping details here but it ends with my outstretched hand just above the water. The people waiting for me asked the man, "and what of him?" and as if a transference of consciousness had taken place, I was now witnessing as the man at the top of the tree- HE replied, "I am him. I am Sufi."
It was this dream that lead me discover the meaning of Sufi, believing it was the first time I had ever heard the word.

Sufism has followed me since and thanks to Welles interest I had been able to share some of that here on this message board freely. It was that initial dream that lead me to this message board, where the 1111 time prompts would awaken me to a subtler world of communication. Between this and the teachings of Hazrat Inayat Khan's ten sufi principles, I had begun to learn how to articulate and perceive what has always been an active and intelligent partnership with the divine. Everything felt right this way, it still does. These miraculous and hard to explain moments, on their own, are amazing gifts that I am grateful for- so between last night and today I am left awe-struck to find how even those moments can add up to something larger- like a personal delivery from God, a grand slam to my system... It's a good thing I had work to bring me back to some level of groundedness...

The discovery and a few of the many synchronistic details...
Yesterday I went to the market with a friend and her daughter. Her daughter is so bright and innocent, I wanted to give her a special experience. Near the end of our adventure together I asked if she wanted to see the peacocks in our neighborhood, it'd be her first time to see them in person. Of course the first one and only one she see's is the white peacock(partial albino). I tell her I'd bring her a feather, there are none that I can find but I remember having some at my house. I gift her the last two(one of the feathers belonging to that very albino). Later in the day I visit a friend at work, he nonchalantly gives me some guys business card during our conversation. On the way home I remember I am feeling a little sick and decide to get myself to bed, it's only 2PM. Spending the entire day in bed I decide to explore the mans website advertised on the business card given by my friend. Would you believe there was mentions of Urantia on his site? Well, I click around and end up on a completely different site... There were so many interesting things to choose from but something caught my attention, "Peacock Angel." Huh? This is where I learn of the legend of the green man. Here are the connections, answers to dreams from 12 years ago...
The Peacock Angel is perceived differently by many different factions within Islam. Amongst the enlightened sects of Islamic Sufis, Tawsi Melek has been known as Al-Kadir, the “Green Man.”
Like Tawsi Melek, Al-Kadir assisted in making the world green, and he can also lead a seeker to both enlightenment and immortality. The Sufis, who refer to him as “The Initiator,” are visited by Al-Kadir when they are ready to commit themselves completely to an intensive spiritual life.

With the Earth in a more placid phase of its evolution the Great Angels proceeded to their next creation, Adam. The first human was created by all the Seven Great Angels, each of whom endowed him with a physical sense to experience life. One gave him an ear, one a nose, one a mouth, etc. But the first human was a lifeless heap without a soul, so Tawsi Melek transmitted the breath of life into him. When Adam then rose to his feet, Tawsi Melek quickly swung him around so that he was facing the Sun while informing him that there was something much greater than he and that praying daily to the Sun as a form of the Supreme creator would help him to remember this truth. Tawsi Melek then verbalized the prayers that Adam and his descendants around the globe were to repeat during their worship, and he spoke them in 72 languages since Adam and Eve were destined to have 72 sons and 72 daughters who would populate the 72 regions or countries of the Earth. The Peacock Angel then informed Adam that if he and his descendants remained steadfast in righteousness they would eventually see and know the Supreme Creator personally. In the meantime, Tawsi Melek would be their protector and teacher even while residing in another dimension.
https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2 ... the-world/

To find a connection to the breath, the angels and Sufism all in one was shocking... I also decided to do some more research on Al-Kadir or, Khidr...
Here is the resemblance to the old man in the wooden boat...
and the Sufi connection,
In Sufi tradition, al-Khiḍr has come to be known as one of those who receive illumination direct from God without human mediation. He is the hidden initiator of those who walk the mystical path, like some of those from the Uwaisi tariqa. Uwaisis are those who enter the mystical path without being initiated by a living master. Instead they begin their mystical journey either by following the guiding light of the teachings of the earlier masters or by being initiated by the mysterious prophet-saint al-Khiḍr.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khidr

Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: Discovering Answers, The Living Spirit

Post by happyrain »

i am now convinced in 2008 i received initiation, "illumination" as an answer to my souls desire to overcome fear of death and to live a life based on faith. yesterdays celestial message really hit home, the living spirit works that everything is perfectly orchestrated. this is the most exciting discovery i've ever made and it's one i can't easily share with just anyone. i do wish to continue to grow with this guiding force.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric, my friend....I am speechless..but a good kind of speechless. What you just wrote has blown me away. The wonder of it all still takes my by surprise... We are a part of something so boundless and precious. :happy

with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sandy, it's true and because you were one of the first to welcome me in my experiences- some of which have been made public here, i feel all the better having someone that can verify my accounts. i suppose in the end, it's not about showcasing any proof or getting hung up on one thing. i still feel like i am in a completely different world. my miracle orb experience, these dreams and out of body experiences(abigail), traveling though the eyes of others, slipping into the past or the future... i believe all these are real. this is my solid foundation. i am very happy that these things are matter of fact, i have tried to share with a few- some were open and some just don't get the gravity behind it. i guess it works like that, you know, the more matter of fact you are with your own experiences the easier it is for others to be turned off or skeptical. i don't mean to come off as a fanatic, it's nice when you have someone who can share the joy in the discovery. plus i wouldn't want to have to worry about defending my experience to a naysayer... i don't wish to belittle the sacred energy... i think if i'm meant to share it with someone, then i will know when that time is right. i'm trying to become even more still to connect with my guide, it seems lately i can quiet the chatter a decent amount but then get really heavy and sleepy. it also seems that i get really entranced in the meditative state and have to kind of force my mind and body into a more alert animation in order to match those around me at work. i believe we all have these experiences, for me it took something like this to go from speculative hope to conviction. hope is still there, that's why your celestial message about faith was so... spot on.
“Focus your mind and your attention in your Father and inevitably you will find Him, in everything around you and mainly within your own mind. Observe how often your thoughts answer to unknown impulses that guide you toward higher goals and tune your ear to listen to your Father whispering His advice and His guidance from the deepest of your being. This is the real faith of those who find God. It is not blind and fanatic belief in what you cannot see. It is cultivating the hope of getting in touch with divinity that inspires you to keep searching and prepares your mind to listen. Faith is just curiosity tinged with hope. Only those who search will find and only those who hope to find something will be motivated to search. Give yourself the opportunity and begin this internal exploration that will open the doors of the entire creation.”
https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewto ... =2&t=29444
now that i'm here i'm left just.... speechless. not sure what to do, other than to really hold on to this and try to give the best way i can. that's hard enough anyways... but i do have questions... but those questions will become null if i linger in the love of God. hope i can connect more directly and feel that energy with me always, even when its time to give up this body and mind... it seems in my efforts to connection, that reality is only available to me when whatever force on the other side decides is the right time. . .
yet it is possible to experience more with effort this living presence, the stage i am at for that is in changing even the seeming innocent habits or tendencies towards seeking god.
for now i have less to say, more to do... hope i can wisen up to the souls around me and acting accordingly... seems i'm still just shell-shocked and not ready to come back down.
:loves
happyrain
Family

Spirit Spreading, More Answers

Post by happyrain »

i'm happy to report that my friends kid, the one who helped bring my peacock angel connection to the fore is having conversations with her imaginary friend god. she told her mother this is what god looks like Image
she's turning of that discerning age, i wonder was she visited recently by an angel?

also i've had another discovery, the living spirit... a dream experience from gurunath.
this is a chant, which i did not know the meaning of until recently
https://youtu.be/yDhss3LiwC0 i had a dream about gurunath just after this video. i was attending a satsang in the dream world. he mentioned the word node and pointed to a point running along my spine between my shoulder blades. he then ended the session with meditation and his body disappeared but his head remained with a halo of light around it. i told my friend who is a devotee the next day about my experience and he asked me to research marma point or nadi's. i found this information linking the mantra above and the experience to my dream together,
Marmas are used therapeutically in Ayurveda to bring in a shift of consciousness in the cells. Marma work has the ability to heal us at a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. Dr. Vasant Lad says that massaging the marma points “activates the body’s inner pharmacy, changing the biochemistry, and can unfold radical, alchemical change in one’s makeup."
• Mantra Recitation – chanting the Goddess mantra “ Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichhe” to bring in Shakti healing for reproductive tissues.
from, http://ayurveda-sedona.com/knowledge-ce ... t-therapy/
thank you gurunath for the blessing, and most importantly- the living spirit to once again connect a moment and provide further answers in a very exciting way. thank you god. so i hope you too benefit and enjoy this blessing by relaxing and listening to gurunaths chanting.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Eric,

Gurunaths chanting was very calming and peace inducing. He has such a wonderful voice. :happy... Just what I needed this afternoon as tension builds over the state of the world health.

I love how you are gently being guided and directed in your dreams. Is that a large silver crystal of some kind in the picture with the meditating Gurunath? Wow what an amazing place to meditate.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

dear sandy,
thank you for giving me something to research tonight.
interestingly
it's a mercury shivling, he says it is a symbol for earth peace.

he also calls it a philosophers stone and i believe this is a unique artifact found in hindu culture but adapted to reflect his souls cry/mission. gurunath calls kriya yoga the alchemy of total transformation. considering the alchemist interest in metals and the symbolism of mercury i think this is a special offering he keeps in his ashram. i can't say it is his ashram for certain, but i believe it is. i read that mercury is a unique metal that exist as liquid in form at room temperature. reading more on the symbolism they say it is a toxic metal that represents death, mystery and transformation.
https://www.ancient-symbols.com/metal-symbolism.html

funny thing, my one question upon meeting gurunath was- is kriya yoga teaching us how to die? interesting to think how i'd been lead to this man and have a similar desire towards alchemy and being better prepared for death.
i believe the mantra you've listened to will have benefits that come later, as exemplified in my previous post/experience.

here he is sharing a story of those who came to see this philosophers stone.
https://youtu.be/YbkjQ09SM8s
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i discovered a photo recently that has me curious. mom and i used the same word, "eerie" because the resemblance is there.. the eyes feel like i'm looking at myself. the thing is, this is a photo from 1918. i don't use facebook or take selfies, so the photo i am showing for side by side comparison is the most recent having been snapped on the night of mardi gras...

not sure if spirit is providing me an answer to this, as a way to address my concern with death or what...

https://postimg.cc/9zbSsyxr
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Eric for sharing what you found about the Philosopher Stone located in Gurunath's Ashrim. I enjoyed the story he told of it.

I must say you do look identical to the young man in the older photo. How did you happen upon it? I think this is a prime example of how we can ask questions and answers come in ways unexpected. And so we can also see how easy it is to miss... as we ask for answers sometimes the same ones over and over again. :lol: (Pot calling the kettle black here. ;) :roll: :D )

Now back to the P Stone. How was it Gurunath said the mercury kept its form? Herbs and meditative prayer? I find it fascinating and miraculous as anyone can see when you take into consideration that unless there is cooling underneath it, it should be running all over the place. A miracle in itself besides the fact of the miraculous energy it must emit.

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'd have to watch it again but i do believe he said by the power of concentration and think he said that is where he meditates deeply and regularly.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It certainly would be a very special place to meditate. Can you imagine the energy resonance that would have built up over the years here as Gurunath and others meet Spirit here? :happy

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You asked me this on the group meditation thread and I felt my reply probably went here. "i would really like your thoughts on the peacock angel, the 10 years of mystery leading up to one moment and the communication with the other side." When reading the first dream. My first impression was, "It seems like an experience a Sufi master would have!" My opinion on The Peacock Angel is, "You've been visited by The Peacock Angel." And he's given you many things to think about. I'm hoping my response doesn't sound too simplistic. More and more lately it feels as if others try to make things overly complicated, especially when it comes to God and spirit.

They say we make a plan for our life and make agreements with individuals whom we are going to be here with, before birth. Our individual plan is about what we want to learn, maybe overcome. Your visitor, probably came to remind you of your plan. What you do with that information and all the experiences you've been exposed to is up to you and on y0ur time table. As you think about and incorporate these new concepts and possibilities into your life, they keep coming, probably until you/all of us, are ready to accept the truth of spirit working in our lives. And maybe now more than ever, with humanity teetering so close to the tipping point, spiritual nudges are coming more often. Especially to those of us who are seeking spiritual answers!

As a spiritual journey is completely individual, only you can decide what is your truth, your answers. I empathize with the profoundness, awe, and wonder you must be feeling, trying to piece it all together! Like being dumbfounded, questioning the experience, and being amazed all at the same time!

I came in late to this thread after several responses were added, don't think I made it all the way back to the beginning. Honestly after seeing your picture I was a little dumbfounded at how closely you resemble my brother(a younger version)! Then I couldn't remember where this thread was after that, so I'm glad you brought me back to the beginning, because your dreams were... spectacular!!! :roll

If there's something else you want to ask, please do,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you kim for taking the time. i suppose it was a little silly of me, i thought this book you were reading might mention something about this peacock angel. the words the ancient ones made me think this and reading that you've had a similar profound moment of communion, where time seems like a joke and the unseen clearly communicates with you, i guess i was wanting your attention. i understand that this journey is really special and best understood between the individual and god so, it shouldn't feel all that isolating knowing that everyone has years of something mysterious carried and communicating with them. i am still a child but i am finding gratitude for this, and our family here, reminding myself that this life time does not compare to the breath of eternity. what i mean is, 12 years to connect the dots is infinitesimal when we weigh the relationship of discovery we share with god in comparison ... serious dejavu right now... this very life may just be a stepping stone, and things may not be more clear until eric is just another memory. but we hold on to these moments, much like your experience relayed in the group meditation thread... they are dearest.

:sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You are not silly in the least. I don't think there's a spiritual seeker amongst us that isn't looking for confirmation, recognition, and discussion on what we've learned and experienced. Compared to the longevity of humanity, we're in, "Pretty uncharted territory!"

Had a feeling you were going to be left wanting with my response. I'm sorry about that. There was so much information and emotion behind the posts in this thread I wasn't exactly sure what you were asking of me. Now I get it! You said,
happyrain wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:27 ami thought this book you were reading might mention something about this peacock angel. the words the ancient ones
Just popped into my head about you looking into peacock ore. This seems random and I almost deleted it, but something makes me want to leave it with you, so there you go! Also to look up the peacock as a totem animal, along with receiving of it's feathers. How amazing to be able to see peacocks in the wild!... Hmm, getting the same unknown symbol as I did in a meditation, a point on the back of my scull, about two inches directly left of my right ear... I don't know will have to delve into that later.

I looked in the book and it doesn't mention The Peacock Angel by name... But, coincidentally enough! I had just read a section talking about how, "Every culture has deities and prominent figures tied to magic, prophecy and the moon." Lol, and this ties into the meditation I haven't posted yet. The book gives a list of several of these individuals and the culture or religious discipline they're associated with. Al-Kidir, The Green Man, or The Peacock Angel, was not one of them, but the list is hardly compete, seems he would fall within that category. This entity is supposedly the one to call on to help with developing attributes associated specifically with crystal ball gazing, but I'm assuming it would be the same for what ever topic someone is delving into. All of this is completely outside my realm of understanding, being a complete novice in this area. The author is always encouraging the reader to do their own in-depth research on what ever person, or thing is related to the topic being introduced. Learn what ever you can as completely as you can. My advice to you is to do the same.

The spark has been ignited in your brain and heart for a reason. Your research will undoubtedly lead you to new insights and epiphanies!

Is Al-Kidir mentioned as the Peacock Angel? In my mind they are separate entities, Peacock Angel seems to me more of an animal totem for some reason. Where did the name Peacock Angel present itself to you?

After asking these questions, went down a rabbit hole for a time. As it is you who this entity appeared to, I would recommend meditating with the intention of communicating with him if you want answers. Ask for a symbol to recognize his presence as well with The Peacock Angel, record any and all images or messages given to you. You never know what messages will come through for you.

Eric I'm happy to share with you anytime on spiritual issues, as we are all students living and learning on Urantia. If I don't answer satisfactorily the first time, please ask again. I'll be the first to admit to being one to get distracted by shiny things... Like peacock feathers!!!

Hope all is well with you and your family,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey kim, yes i am researching this angel. what a trip :shock:

the peacock angel is known through out many cultures apparently...
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1602040126711382

i found some other stuff too, which coincidentally talks about fallen angels and lucifer and the colour green. there seems to be a rich history to this peacock angel.

here are the different names he takes in other cultures...

Murugan/Skanda/Sanat Kumara of the Hindus
Al-Khadir, the “Green Man,” of the Moslems
King Melchizedek of the Jews
St. George of the Knights Templar
Enki of the Sumerians
Dionysus of the Greeks
Osiris of the Egyptians
Quetzlcoatl of the Mexicans
Masaw of the Hopi Indians
The Planetary Logos of Theosophy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You just never know what is going to pop up on the internet. When I looked there was very little listed under The Peacock Angel, a little more on the Green Man. Saw The Peacock King, but didn't go there. Lots on Al-kidir.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i have found a great website to share the info on the peacock angel...
http://www.peacock-angel.org/

I ALSO have very amazing and exciting news!!

:lol:

this morning on my drive to work i literally had to stop my car to let a GREEN breasted peacock cross!!!

when i got to work, a single rose petal lay at my feet!!!

plenty of number prompts today...

....then when i tried practicing our mantra and meditating outside, a LADYBUG landed on me and stayed with me!!!

oh my :bana: :bana: :bana: !!!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

^ i forgot to mention that the ladybug appeared in the sufi dream!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Incredible! :bana:

I really think you should look up ladybug and peacock as animal totems.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

My comments on the subject, slightly adjusted from its original message:

I received the notification through email, while I was at work, and noticed the time 11:11. When I clicked and viewed the picture of the side by side comparison, the first word felt intuitively was "Mother."

It is very rare I receive such clear words via intuition and this was followed by a series of chills that ran along my spine and penetrated my core. These chills have been a way for me to understand Spirit communicating.

This had such a profound impact that I was feeling emotionally withdrawn while I was at work. I couldn't bring my self to the energetic level to perform happy/go lucky. I was displaced. I used the fact that we were overstaffed to my advantage and asked if I could leave early. For hours at work I was in a melancholy mood and now I am just tired. I was also reminded of an out of body experience I journalled from July 17th 2020, here is the exact excerpt that flashed in my mind as I thought about the blue eyes casey mentioned in particular:
"first it started with an older woman in a white robe and she had very intense blue-green eyes. i can't remember what we were talking about, only that we were discussing whose turn it was to do something and i specifically remember her saying it was her turn because she'd die before me. when i woke up i had a feeling this woman was someone from this planet."

Then I saw the other beings and thought of ET's, was reminded of my archangel experience with Raphael. With more certainty I felt my grandmother's or family descendant's from the other side, a type of guardian.

It also occurred to me that my intention to channel my Tree Spirit/Guide was set. The most important intention I tried to send was to connect with who or whatever would guide me as I depart from the physical body. The desire to connect was geared at communicating with something/someone from this "other side."

The feeling of Mother made me sad at one point. Even if it is an aspect of my self- it feels there is some disconnect, a longing or deep desire and a level of compassion I can't really explain. I was brought to tears this morning.

Additional notes for this thread...
My desires mentioned in this thread deal with developing faith and crossing over. There is also reference to my tree, which seems to be a Spiritual guide at this point. All of this comes together, referencing the ONE Living Spirit guiding ALL.
I also thought of Sandy and the 1111 MB as I viewed these ET faces.

<3
I want to thank you Kim and Sandy for your replies and interest as well. Kim you mentioned a crystal ball gazing in an earlier post, and isn't it something that I am connecting with Omcasey who uses crystals to produce these images?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((Eric))))

I am finding this post at nearly midnight...so I am going to think on it as I go to sleep... I think there is no mistake that "Mother" is very important to the message for you. I do hope that some answers present themselves in some form or fashion. Be on the look out. Can you ask "the Heavens" for more clarity ? :D
:sunflower:
xx Momma Sandy :love
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sandy. I will! I have been having a difficult time hearing answers lately. I am working most every day now and realized I haven't put the brakes on my caffeine obsession. Moving to fast for my own good! :mrgreen:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Today is more of an affirmation and I wanted to share. I pray every morning to be carried by Gods Love.

I was feeling quite peaceful this morning while at work. I drove to the minute maid stadium and unloaded a bunch of crates from our van and picked up some food donations. The security guard took a keen interest in me. He asked me, "you were born in 88? oh man that was a great year for me."

We made small talk and I felt a kind of compassion from him that didn't hit me until I was working alone inside the delivery dock. As I said I was stacking crates and the thought occurred to me, what a nice man. I was also feeling a profound sense of calm as I was working in solitude.

Once it was time for me to leave he opened the garage so I and other delivery trucks could exit. He walked up to me and asked my name- I told him Eric. He said it was really nice to meet me. He said God Bless... And I thanked him and I told him, "this city is awake. We are blessed."

He said, "God. Yes. That's right. I love you Eric." and with that I drove off, feeling like I received something as magical as that man had in our short exchange together. It was affirmation, it felt like God himself was whispering through him, "I love you Eric."

It was the best thing to happen to me today, and I felt such a compassionate energy coming from him- and I think we recognized one another's blessed disposition. It feels good reflecting on it. It made me think how much a calm demeanor effects our reality- not just a calm demeanor- but to carry God in our waking lives. To believe in and exuberate in his love- this gentle energy is so powerful- it can impact culture, change society.

<3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Seems like this was a soul touching experience for you. How wonderful.
happyrain wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:16 pmIt made me think how much a calm demeanor effects our reality- not just a calm demeanor- but to carry God in our waking lives. To believe in and exuberate in his love- this gentle energy is so powerful- it can impact culture, change society.
It says a lot for 'living in the moment' instead of always pushing our minds ahead to the next thing. So happy you seemed to be doing just that and did not miss out on this beautiful message.

Makes me feel the calm reading about it.

Thanks!
Kim