Imagine A World of Love — by Welles B Goodrich

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

For over 50 years I've tried to imagine what a world would look like if Love were the dominant motivation. One of my primary considerations in this little collection of essays is that the truth and value of any suggestion for society must be so self-evident that people say, "Well of course, isn't that obvious?" Then they will embrace them for their own. So here is my little offering toward building a new world. You can download the PDF here...

http://www.theoreticsinstitute.org/pics/Imagine.pdf

Sandy
Staff

Re: Imagine A World of Love — by Welles B Goodrich

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles! :hithere

I just finished Page 7 I believe it was and am getting "fired up!"

This part nabbed me...
I already see little clusters of people devoted to opening their hearts who are
supporting one another as family. As the spirit of this world changes I look forward to
the day when the first village is operating from a basis of Love. Not long after we
should see the first county, then state, then country and finally world. This isn’t a
dream; it is inevitable. The change has already begun. There’s no stopping it now. Love
will sweep the planet and its transformation will be so profound that we will truly
become a human family.
Just imagine.... :happy hmmm It's got me thinking...I asked myself...what might come before a village? And I had a vision of the little series of flats all tied together in one building... In a way a "family grouping" of a sort... a stretch perhaps for some people, but I can see it. I think I will begin there, in this tiny little micro community. :mrgreen: Putting your inspiration into practice, seeing George and the others of this building as my spiritual kin...well my kin in every aspect. :bana: It will be challenging but rewarding. changing the way I see them within in my heart and mind..maybe even really seeing them for the first time. It is exciting. I look forward to reading a little more...digesting it slowly and thoughtfully.

Thank you, Welles,for your Love and teaching us in the kindest and gentlest of ways how to find and share our own love as a reflection of something infinite and grand dwelling within us...

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Far out! :sunny:

I'm so glad you found something valuable, Sandy!

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Welles,
Like Sandy I'm not finished reading and find I need time to digest since it seems there's just about a wealth of information with each inspiring sentence. I admire this world you envision, particularly the family aspect and the hours for currency. Speaking of, did you mean to have the Hours currency symbol twice in this PDF? Page 11 and page 13 are the same.
I'm at Ten Years of Forgiveness, which I will want to read again.
Your visions here, as you sum up the passages in your prayer, are beautiful and I think I can feel your sorrow for the current state of affairs. In the beginning of your excerpt, you were struck with the confidence that this world of Love is indeed on its way. Please hold on to this, asking us to envision this world is a wonderful step- I haven't given it as much thought as you clearly! :lol:
One thing I am certain of- All of this change must take place within, so it is appropriate you ask the indwelling spirit to reach each individual. I may pass before some of your idea's begin to see the light of day... Making Heaven on Earth for ones self a constant desire, always to stay in tune to the Love is the first step to sharing that True bright and shining light with others- Making Heaven on Earth for others. We can see it, feel it and in many instances- we do live in it with others, even when the rest of the world appears out of synch.

Oh Welles, I wonder, how many other life forms similar to our species exist and have gone through these very stages. There is a greater picture we aren't always cognizant of...

Ty friend. I appreciate your insights and courage. Change is the only constant.
If I haven't already shared this site with you- I think you might enjoy it!
www.futuretimeline.net

Peace Brother!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Thanks Eric!

I didn't remember that originally I had included the little Currency Symbol blurb in the That'll Cost 4 Hours PDF. That's why it was duplicated. Oops. I also caught a couple of more typos so there's a newly edited PDF at the same link.

It's funny. I spent thirty hours editing a book for a friend last week but did a lousy job on my own little PDF. :bana: I think I was a little burned out.

Image Welles